[Little Hooves] Thirty Day Challenge - Find A Mate/Inspirational Customs!

Started by Little Hooves, January 22, 2014, 01:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Rosedawn

Little Hooves

1.5 more hours :)

And I'll be gone all day tomorrow so there will be another 2 day event after the auction ends. Anyone have a preferred game?
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Silvanon

Silvanon

Ember

Silvanon

Ember

Silvanon

Ember

Ember

Silvanon

Ember

Silvanon

Little Hooves

And the auction has ended!! Thank you all for participating :D

The winner is Silvanon, with a nice even bid of 50 SG! Congrats~!

Your choice whether you want to actually send the SG or not, it doesn't really make a difference to me. But your new girl will be on your pet page shortly, and then the front page will be updated :)

edit: new contest up! it requires a little more effort since I really wanted to keep that girl xD

2nd edit: speaking of which, I tried a different style of dun for her and would love feedback on how it looks/which style you guys like better <3

Silvanon

It's been a long time since I've tried that hard to win an auction.  Thank you so much!

sera

Congrats, Silv!

Also, SNOT, SILV!  xD  hehehe <333333

i know Rose would adore to bring home that lovely girl. ^^  Besides being a wonderfully kind, caring individual, i know that Rose loves red dun and especially with great white markings.  This beautiful girl is right up her alley. <3

Little Hooves

Wow, thank you as well, Silv! don't think I'll have to hold any SG events for a while LOL

Silvanon

XD  Sorry sera, I loved her too much, I had to really try for her.  And then I went and got an offer for her I just couldn't refuse.  What a jumble of emotions this evening has been!  XD

Day Twenty-One/Twenty-Two
You know, I think Ember would like that pretty dun girl.  She'd go nicely with Ember's cute stud, and I think he could use a friend, too.

Little Hooves

Goodness, that does sound like quite the emotional jumble! Glad you ended up getting something you wanted, though :)

Also added a little note to the event! <3

Rosedawn

I think the pretty girl should go to Arty

In the sort time she had been apart of this community Arty had been nothing but generous and overly kind. If she can help she will. I think this beauty is a perfect way to give her something for a change.

PS: Holly it took a lot of convincing for me to pry that beauty from Silv! I just couldn't resist her. Can't wait for breeding season now!

Ember

I'd love to gift that girl to Riverwind. Since I've become active again, I've found River to be very inclusive and she's made me feel very welcomed here on Secundi. I enjoy chatting with her on skype and her Join Me's a lot! She also doesn't have any Little Hooves yet and I think that girl would be a lovely first.

(Thanks Silv! <3)

Wildfilly94

I like the new style /Alot/ better, Holly!! :) It looks wonderful!

I would gift to Sera, because sera has been working so hard on Elenaria for us all, and she is just so kind. She gifts things to everyone and she's so very kind and friendly to everyone. <3

Little Hooves

Forgot I had quizzes to study for x___x But the weekend is here so yay time to color! (kinda. should be working on projects/studying but it's so boring)

Anyway, congrats to Riverwind for winning the red dun girl :) And Ember, your kindness attracted this little blue dun girl~

Will be moving those two girls to their new home, then setting up the last event for this thread ^^

Silvanon

Ember

Aww, she's lovely! <3 Thank you, and yay for River!

Little Hooves

Glad you like her, Ember!

and last event is up! Figured with breeding coming up next, a find a mate event is fitting ^___^

Silvanon

Day Twenty-Three to Day Thirty

Magma  is of the opinion that opposites attract.  He's looking for the day to his night, the yin to his yang, the sea to his fire.

Country

Ivy is looking for a stud who loves nature just as much as she does and isn't afraid to get his hooves dirty when it comes being out in the wilderness!

toffeeca

Sasha is looking for a guy who will sweep her off her feet and wow her. She does not much care for bright colors, but she would love someone who would play at the beach with her all the time.

Rosedawn

My little ice princess is incredibly shy (so shy we are still looking through names) but that just means she needs someone to bring her out of her shell and really love life. A spring to her winter, if you will. Someone as unique and stunning as she is. Every princess deserves a prince.

Little Hooves

Seeing entries is just making me even more excited for breeding XD Speaking of which, I added a few more regular flowers to the store in case you guys want to get them ahead of time. Breeding slots are going to be limited though, so please don't hoard all the flowers >__>

For Silv:

A mare slips silently out from the shadows and approaches Magma. Her coat shimmers slightly, the snowflake appy almost seeming like a reflection of the sun. Pausing in front of him, she lowers her head in greeting.
She turned out more ice than sea, but I hope you (and Magma!) are happy with her :D

Saturnalia

Delirium hopes for a lady as willing to be spontaneous and nutty as he is. "Normal" and "reserved" are not in his vocabulary, and he rather admires a girl with a touch of crazy-- not the bad kind, but the fun kind!

Ember

Dialla's a fun loving, though rather shy mare. She's looking for someone who can help her come out of her shell and who will accept her more crazy side!

Little Hooves

"I heard there was a mare ready to get her hooves dirty"

toffeeca:

"Ready for the beach, darling?"

Rosedawn

SkySong

Tiramisu doesn't care much for the gooey, fluffy activities that other mares swoon at around this time of the year. She's always longing to go on an adventure and perhaps meet an intense stallion she can't push around.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

sera

( Hope this is okay.  ^^;; )

Toxicity would love to meet someone bright and colorful, like herself (perhaps in an electric blue? Hrrmmsss~~~~)  She's really hoping for someone rather eye-searing.  ^.~

Silvanon

Wildfilly94

Symon is a rambunctious little man, he i the prince of my life and runs the whole place his own way. He's looking for a slinky mate to cause trouble with him. He particularly loves the feline types, in nice warm shades of grey. Of course, some hints of white wouldn't hurt his taste either.

YourLoveOnly

Spot is a lovely artistic girl looking for her match. She likes any natural colored stallions, so she's really pretty easy going when it comes to his looks, but paint markings are a plus because they remind her of her very favorite thing to do! Green eyes are also a huge bonus. But the most important thing is that he is fun and likes to snuggle, looks obviously come second, you don't want to mate with someone who is a big meanie!

Ryuukokoro

Sweetheart is looking for a natural colored boy to go with her love of nature and her down-to-earth personality. She would love a boy with some white markings like frame or tobiano, but mostly she's looking for a great jumper who likes hiking and exploring.