[Little Hooves] Thirty Day Challenge - Find A Mate/Inspirational Customs!

Started by Little Hooves, January 22, 2014, 01:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hooves

Whoo finally! Sorry that took forever to end guys, didn't think the dice gods would be that stubborn @___@

Let me know a name if you have one in mind, Runi :)

And I'm adding in today and tomorrow's contest now <3 I have a midterm and an essay due tomorrow so that's why it's a longer running event
Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

YourLoveOnly

Rosedawn

Story

Once upon a time there was a beautiful land of enchantment and wonder, but it was threatened by a terrible darkness that wanted to consume everything. All seemed lost to the Dark One until a group of young unlikely adventurers rose up inspiring everyone to take a stand against this evil.

Kahlira

Story

Running through the fields of green, smelling the roses. Oh what a beautiful day!

Sunchaser

Story

I scuba dive at our aquarium. With harbor seals, sharks, and sea turtles, care to join me?

Little Hooves

Glad you like him, YLO! :)

And hooray for story entries!! <3

Saturnalia, here's your boy from the photo inspiration raffle; hope he's okay~

Silvanon

Two Sentence Story

He looked across the crowded lonely room, and for the first time he saw her, really saw the girl who'd always chased after him and whose advances he'd always ignored.  She was smiling with another man.

Saturnalia

Oooh, I saw him as I was scrolling and went "OMG I want that oneeee" before realizing that he was mine :D :D :D Perfect!

And will do a story entry when I get in from the barn! Whee!

Riverwind

Two Sentence Story
She watched him from the shadows as he looked up at the moon and howled in agony. The sickening sound of his limbs breaking and reforming as he turned into the form of a wolf made her feel sick, but she could not seem to look away.

Country

Two Sentence Story

There once was a fair mare who roamed the land; frolicking and playing with all the woodland creatures. One day she bumped into a handsome stallion who loved to play and frolic as much as she and the lived happily ever after!

Saturnalia

Two Sentence Story

Sitting in a garden full of flowers, the breeze brings the gentle scent of the many blooms. Vines of pink and purple morning glories climb on iron trellises, while wisteria drapes itself gracefully across tree limbs and sunflowers gaze towards the sun.

Little Hooves

Guys your stories are amazing @__@ I was expecting silly little stories and instead I'm like what happens next?????

Very glad you like him, Saturnalia! <333

Winged, this girl is yours :)

edit: Also I was wondering what kind of events you guys are interested in ^__^ Not just in thread games, but general events like breeding, celebrations for certain holidays, maybe competitions?

Winged

Wow, didn't realise i won! She's lovely :D
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

I <3 breedings, so that would be my vote! :D

Little Hooves

She's from the photo inspiration raffle on my last thread, Winged ^^ Glad you like her!

Whoo, vote for breeding! The last season was an awfully long time ago, now that I think about it...which reminds me I really should upload those foals. Speaking of those, I read the item descriptions completely when adding them to the agency page and realized there are growth orbs .___. I dunno how Super Starz colors breedings, but I usually color both foal and adult at the same time, with a lot more effort into the adult, so it'd be kind of a waste to keep the foal forever... So I think I'm gonna just gloss over that detail and have foals grow after two weeks or something. But there will be something for people who bought growth orbs :) /unintentional text block

Country

Wildfilly94

Yes, I do agree the growth orbs are pointless now. Lol. Those were made with the thought that they wouldn't be an agency for a long time, or something. So yeah, growth orbs are out and I'm thinking maybe an item exchange or a custom exchange for those? Or even a SG refund would work. ;-;

I REALLY am going to get the rest of the foals you sent me uploaded. I really am. D: Just so forgetful and busy with college and the boyfriend, and then I had a gremlin breeding kick and a FCFC kick. Which I need to work on FCFC very soon, then some more grems or maybe cda. GAH. Who knows man.

Little Hooves

I was thinking a raffle for extra breeding slots, with the option to also purchase tickets for the price of the growth orbs~

*hugs* Don't worry about making them a priority; personally I'd rather see CDA alive and kicking again, haha XD And make sure you take some time for yourself, too! Life's no fun when there's always something else you gotta do

edit: finally done with the photo inspiration raffle! this boy is YLO's :)

Wildfilly94

XD I try to make time for everything but it never works right. I always struggle the first few weeks of college cause I have to balance homework, life, and secundi, and the maybe someday soon I'll have a job to add in that, but once these first few weeks come and go I should *hopefully* get a routine and find loopholes to do work.

Little Hooves

Time management is so difficult T__T Good luck finding the right balance <333

For the story contest, you guys all had such awesome stories I just randomized a winner, who is Country :) congrats!

I'll set up today's contest in a bit, but I have a chinese new year banquet today for a club so I probably won't have time to do much. Hoping to get SPO's custom finished then some importing, though ^^

Silvanon

Country

Yay! She is one of my favorites! Thank you!

Rosedawn

Feeling

I hit level 50 on Final Fantasy 14 finally!

Little Hooves

Wow, I can't believe there's 14 Final Fantasy games O__O Congrats on reaching level 50! :D (And your new boy is on your pet page now <3)

Saturnalia

Ahhh I forgot to come back and enter the feeling one. Alas!

Um... I take it we can't just roll 12 d1s? lol ;)

*ponders dice*

Little Hooves

Last time I held a flatsale, Rose found out that it isn't possible to roll 1d1, so that won't be an issue lol

Saturnalia

lol! Good to know. I wasn't sure!

Anyway... here goes nothing!
[blockquote]Rolled 9d2 : 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, total 12[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

Saturnalia

That... was not what I expected! lol, yay!

Silvanon

Little Hooves

Little Hooves

She's on your pet page now, Saturnalia :)

And I put up a non-owner raffle <3

/shuffles off to upload foals

SGA

Day Twelve/Thirteen/Fourteen: NON-OWNERS ONLY!

KadanaSorano

I don't think I have any yet anyway?
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Rosedawn

Arty

Riverwind

Little Hooves

oh my gosh all the foals are uploaded im finally done x_____X
never want to do that again. but now i can COLOR!

Saturnalia, names have been updated for you <3

And yay raffle entries :D

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Little Hooves

thanks Silv xD it's not a difficult task, but after a while it gets really tedious >__>

random.org has declared Ryuu the winner of the non-owner raffle! congrats :D

new game will be up shortly~

and I also have a bit of (bad) news. I'm in an english class right now for learning how to write in a business setting and we just got assigned a recommendation report. it's supposed to be a group project but I didn't like any of the other suggested ideas and no one liked mine so I'm doing it by myself. aka goodbye free time @___@

Saturnalia

We just link the palette?

That site is fun!

Also, good luck with your project =\

Riverwind

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

toffeeca

Ember

Silvanon

Ryuukokoro

Aww yay! That palomino girl is beautiful as a first, thank you!