News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* Do you see what I see?

Started by FCFC, January 21, 2014, 08:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGA

Naming Event: Tuscany    
A perfect mix of beauty, peace, sharpness, and intelligence.

Poodle fact:  Among other health problems, Poodles are prone to Entropion (The border of the eyelid turns inward against the eyeball)
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

CrystalAngelNeko

Naming:
Bella Luna

Fact:
The word "poodle" is derived from the German pudel, short for pudelhund, which means "water dog."

Country

Naming:
Nova

Fact:

An old breed of excellent swimmers - the hindquarters were shaved in order that the dogs could swim more easily.

Rosedawn

Fact

Standard poodles are some of the smartest dogs in the world. They are so smart that they cannot be used as seeing eye dogs because they automatically go THIS WAY IS SHORTER, which is not a quality someone wants in a seeing eye dog.

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: CrystalAngelNeko on January 23, 2014, 11:41:31 AM
The word "poodle" is derived from the German pudel, short for pudelhund, which means "water dog."

Omg get out of here. Are you saying 'poodle' and 'puddle' are both based on the same root word!? XD That is hilarious! *word nerd*

PonyMama

Sorry guys had some major back issues yesterday and ended up napping at 4pm then heading to bed at 8pm.  I just hope today will be better

however I do have some winners for you guys
for the naming contest the winner is Country

for the Poodle facts game the winner is sera

SPO

I did find out the other day poodles are shaved the way they are for a reason. Because they are water dogs in fact. Protects vital joints and such from cold water but prevents all the hair from getting waterlogged.

Sunchaser

dude... thats a cool fact spo! <.< fyi i am stalking poodles o.o

FCFC

Poodles are neat when you get down to searching things out

Okay have a few things to colour before I think of the next events, we still have some poodles to give away
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Ryuukokoro

PonyMama

Okay I want to show off two new breeds, these ones were created by CrystalAngelNeko, but were decided on by Rosedawn, so thank you to you both for the wonderful new breeds.

these ones will not have an event like this right now, and will not be obtainable in the other thread either, for right now they will only be able to be purchased in my bribe/trade thread (which I will add soon) to help me out a bit

Somali

Size: Medium
Coat: Long

Shiba Inu

Size: Medium
Coat: Medium

SPO

Sunchaser

cute!! love the somali reminds me of my sheba <.<

DawnStar7

Ooooh, Shiba Inu!  I must have!  *grabby hands* 

Lectral

Ooooo, love the somali!  Shiba's cute too, but think I'm going to need to add some somalis to my group soon XD