News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Masayo} Spreading the Holiday Cheer!

Started by Riverwind, December 08, 2013, 09:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

I've been planning this thread for awhile, and I hope it turns out to be just as amazing as I'd hoped. I'm going to run just a couple of events here (hopefully I planned them out good enough O.O) Lol anyway...just sit tight while I try and finish setting up. ;)

All events end  at midnight on Christmas day (Secundi time, of course)

Riverwind

Santa's Retirement

After serving the North Pole Federation for many, many years, and raising a son to take his place, Santa is getting ready to retire. But the rebellious Santa Jr. went out and got himself his own batch of reindeer! In no shape to take care of them any longer, Santa needs to find all nine reindeer loving, caring homes.

Walking along the sidewalk one day, you come across a sign hanging on a light pole. Walking up to get a closer look at it, you are surprised by what you see. Santa is retiring?!?!

Now it's your time to decide: do you have room in your herd for one of Santa's reindeer?

----------------------------------------------

Each reindeer is different. Each one has their likes and dislikes listed in their description. Use that information to decide what to bribe them with.

Form to post:
[color=blue][b][i][username][/i] walks up to [i][reindeer you want]'s[/i] stall.[/b]
[b]Bribe:[/b] [/color]

Example:
Riverwind walks up to Comet's stall.
Bribe: If you come home with me, you can sleep out in the open, and can eat whatever you want.

The Reindeer
Note: You are bribing the reindeer, not me. :P Click on the headshot images to view their profile. ;)

Dasher -

Dancer -

Prancer -

Vixen -

Comet -

Cupid -

Donder -

Blitzen -

Rudolph -

Riverwind

The Market

It's time to spread some holiday cheer! Grab your wallet and get out here to the market before it's too late! Time's a ticking! ;)

Know someone who doesn't have any Masayo yet? Or just someone that you want to gift to? Well then, this is the place to go! It costs 1000SG per gift that you want to send. And you may only gift one gift per person. But other than that, you can gift to as many people as you want. To sign up for gifting, post your username in bold.

To let people know what you like in markings and mutations and colors, post the form below.

[color=green][b]Colors I like:[/b]
[b]Antlers I like:[/b]
[b]Wings I like:[/b]
[b]Patterns I like:[/b] [/color]

Signed Up
Note: Send all funds to this account.

1. Riverwind
2. Kadana
3. SweetCaroline
5. Silvanon
6. Bunraku
7. Saturnalia
8. Figment
9. springacres
10. BabyKittenCandy
11. YourLoveOnly
12. Conroy
13. sera
14. hiyoko
15. Rosewood
16. MidnightPhantom
17. CrystalAngelNeko
18. Ember

Gifting
Note: Send all funds to this account.

To gift, PM this form to this account. Remember: You may not gift to the same person twice, and each gift is 1000SG. Gifting ends as soon as the Secundi clock ticks over to Christmas day.

~Custom Form~
[color=red][b]~Custom Form~[/b]
[b]To:[/b]
[b]From:[/b]
[b]Special Message:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Body Color:[/b]
[b]Mane Type:[/b]
[b]Mane Color:[/b]
[b]Tail Type:[/b]
[b]Tail Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hooves Color:[/b]
[b]Horn Mutation:[/b]
[b]Horn Mutation Color(s):[/b]
[b]Wing Mutation:[/b]
[b]Wing Mutation Color(s):[/b]
[b]Marking #1:[/b]
[b]Marking #1 Color:[/b]
[b]Marking #2:[/b]
[b]Marking #2 Color:[/b]
[b]Marking #3:[/b]
[b]Marking #3 Color:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b] [/color]

Do NOT post these forms in thread!! It's meant to be a surprise. ;)

Riverwind

Under the Tree

To: Wildfilly94
Special Message: For someone who needs a pick-me-up :)

To: SweetCaroline

To: Riverwind

To: Kadana Sorano

To: Rosewood

To: Everyone listed here...
Special Message: Merry Christmas!  ~2013~

To: Midnight Phantom
Special Message: Merry Christmas and Happy new year! ^.^ I know you don't collect these yet but I hope you like him anyway :3

To: Bunraku
Special Message: Because you needed a Sephiroth.

To: Silvanon

To: Saturnalia
Special Message: May there be elves in your stocking, sparkles on your dice, and cookies...lots and lots of cookies... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! <3 Bunraku

Special Message: Happy Christmastime Bunnnn!

Special Message: A very Merry Christmas to you and LilBit!

Special Message: Thank you for keeping Masayo so fun and active! :D Happy holidays!

To: Wildfilly94
Special Message: *hugs* Hope this cheers you up! (mimic of Binin'dalt Gini)

To: Kadana
Special Message: Merry Christmas!! (mimic of Beautiful Dreamer)

To: Figment
Special Message: Surprise! :3 (mimic of Xentin)

Special Message: meow meow meow meow meow, hey I'm a kitty cat

Special Message: Happy Holidays!

To: sera

To: Lectral
Special Message: ::waves::

To: Keilin alyr
Special Message: mrrrr

To: CrystalAngelNeko

Special Message: Because you needed a Stain!

To: Sunchaser
Special Message: OH LOOK ITS A SEBBY 83

Special Message: Merry Christmas! ^.^

To: Rosedawn

To: Sera

To: CrystalAngelNeko
Special Message: Merry Christmas!

Special Message: Merry Christmas, Momma!

To: Kadana
Special Message: Merry Christmas <3

To: Conroy
Special Message: Lol it looked like you needed a male in your herd :P

To: Rosewood
Special Message: Merry Christmas! ^.^ I remembered you saying you really like the gold color I use on your first girl ever XD

Special Message: You're such an awesome person, and I find you quite amusing. Like when you submit a Masayo breeding and I just know you're hoping for males. :P

To: Kahlira
Special Message: You're always (and I mean always) the first one in any Join.Me of mine, and you just make me feel so loved. ^.^

To: BKC
Special Message: Hope this makes you feel better! <3

To: Everyone listed here...
Special Message: May the beauty and brightness of Christmas shine for you all year, giving you & all your loved ones unmeasureable cheer.

To: Kadana Sorano
Special Message: Merry Christmas Kadana! <3 I hope all is well for you.

Special Message: Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Special Message: Merry Christmas! So generous of you to run this event for us <3

To: BabyKittenCandy
Special Message: Merry Christmas dear! I hope this cheers you up <3

To: springacres

To: skysnolimit
Special Message: Merry Christmas! <3

To: YourLoveOnly

To: Sunchaser
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Marshall mimic)

To: Ryuukokoro
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Bergsma mimic)

To: red_uni387
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Caedo mimic)

To: PonyMama
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Dziko mimic)

To: Lectral
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Cheraket mimic)

To: Kahlira
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Find Love mimic)

To: Goddesss
Special Message: Merry Christmas (Goddesss mimic)

Riverwind

Reserved just in case

You may post now! If I forgot something let me know please. ;)

ETA: The form for gifting isn't posted yet...I'll post it either later or tomorrow. Want to give this time to get started good. XD So just letting you know that was on purpose ;)

Kadana Sorano

Kadana Sorano walks up to Donder's stall.
Bribe: It seems we two are very similar.  I'm a night owl, so won't ever complain about your chosen hours of wakefulness!  I like chocolate quite a bit, but no so much the dark.. which only means you can pretty much have all the dark chocolate for yourself!I understand the value of alone time and do also enjoy my solitude, and my social anxiety ensures that I HATE groups, and will never EVER try and get you to go to group outings!  SO basically, I'm offering a completely judgement-free friendship with someone who understands you, and accepts you exactly as you are.

Kadana Sorano

Colors I like: Either all natural colors, or all fantasy colores, prefer not to have natural and fantasy mixed (except black/white, goes with everything).
Antlers I like: All are fine
Wings I like: eh none really
Patterns I like: Anything that's NOT Okapi

*licks sis and tries to get brain to work for her own events now*

So distracting!

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Bunraku

Bunraku walks up to Prancer's stall.

If it is your fancy, you may challenge the thunder, my friend. I've a penchant for free spirited things, and if you wish to be alone I will be content to remain at a distance to watch you rear your head to the scent of an oncoming storm. But when that wildness in you settles, you may return to me for warmth and comfort, and protection from the bitterness of winter.

Colors I like: Black, silver, white, cyan...I enjoy natural colors but never combined with fantasy colors, and I like fantasy colors combined with black and white. I've a fondness for black or white bodies with light or colored manes. Check out my herd ^.^;; Its hard to explain
Antlers I like: Any
Wings I like: Feather
Patterns I like: Natural patterns, starlight and glowing patterns, anything handsome, overo...very striking patterns. I also prefer males

BabyKittenCandy

BKC walks up to Dancers's stall.
Bribe:  Hello there Dancer.. so you like christmas music huh? Well, you would most likely love my house.. im a huge fan of Christmas music, even the carols! And if its not christmas? Well, i love music in general, so it is hardly ever quiet here, i even like to have soothing music on whilst i sleep! As for chocolate, that is a passion we can share together cos chocolate is made for sharing in my opinion!

Colors I like: Silver, Black, Cyan, Purple, White
Antlers I like: Any
Wings I like:  Feather
Patterns I like: pretty much any!

Rosedawn

[Rosedawn] walks up to [Vixen]'s stall.
Bribe: Oh sweetie. I know this change is going to be rough. You've helped bring happiness to thousands of children. But, you've also always had to work through the holidays.

This means you've never really gotten to enjoy the holiday!!! So the very first day that it snows we'll go for a nice long ride up the mountains to play in all of the fresh beautiful white powder. Your stall will be air conditioned year round to keep you nice and cool. The lake by the house is perfect for skating in the winter and keeping cool when we go out for mountain rides in the summer.

You are free to pay outside as you please so you can enjoy the wonderful light rains as well.

Silvanon

Silvanon walks up to Blitzen's stall.
Bribe: Hi Blitzen!  I've got a little girl who thinks you're the prettiest thing she's ever seen.  She loves playing in the snow and would love a playmate.  If you'd come home with us and play with her in the snow, that would give me time to make hot chocolate for you both when you're ready for a break.  We've got a huge snowstorm going on right now, so it's a great time for it!

Colors I like:  I like most any color paired with either white or black
Antlers I like: I like any, but LilBit informs me she's into the smaller antlers.  XD
Wings I like: All of them, but I'm especially drawn to the fairy ones
Patterns I like: All of them, but especially dapples & dun

springacres

springacres walks up to Donder's stall.
Bribe: My dear Donder, I am a night owl myself and can sympathize with your love of nighttime.  If you come home with me, you can have all the Hershey's Chocolate you can eat - so long as you leave me the cookies 'n' cream bars ;)  And I definitely sympathize with not being too fond of lots of people.  I enjoy plenty of alone time myself, and I don't have many other Masayo so you would have plenty of time alone to think.

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline walks up to Rudolph's stall.
Bribe:If you come home with me I'll fix you up a nice red stall to keep you safe at night & give you a warm red blanket to keep the chill away when it gets to cold. Lots of red apples for you to eat & you can have all your reindeer friends over to play whenever you want. And you will never have to be alone again.
~SC~

Figment

Figment walks up to Cupid's stall.
Bribe: Since my birthday is Valentine's, we'll be sure to celebrate it every year with a nice, big party, games, decorations, all things fun!

Colors I like: Black, white, silver, seafoam green, lime green, deep browns, reds
Antlers I like: Unihorn
Wings I like: Any
Patterns I like: Any

SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline

Colors I like:Red, Black, Silver, Grey, Brown, (Pastel blue, green, purple, & orange)
Antlers I like:Antlers, Bull, Moose, Reindeer, & Unicorn
Wings I like:Butterfly, Dragonfly, & Fairy
Patterns I like:Paint,Roan, Stripes, Leopard, Bay, & Natural
~SC~

Riverwind

Lol I suppose I did not specify good enough about the signups. If you want to sign up for gifting, please post your username in bold. The form is simply to let gifters know what you like. You don't have to post the form in order to receive a gift, but you DO have to be on the gifting list to be able to send gifts.

If you made the mistake of misreading the instructions and you want to gift, please post your username in bold now. ;) (Kadana and SweetCaroline, you're both on the gifting list now.) I'll be updating in a few minutes with instructions for gifting (whenever Rosewood gets off the good comp XD ).

Also, I'm not sure if I needed to point this out or not, but since you all are bribing for different ones than each other (save for spring), I'll say it anyway: it's a bribe, so more than one person can bribe for one reindeer (but obviously only one of you will win). ;)

Silvanon

Ah, yup, I did miss that.

Silvanon

So, do we send the first 1000SG immediately, or wait until we know how many we want to gift, or...?

Riverwind

It's per gift, so after gifting opens, you would send it every time you send a new form. ;)

Riverwind

Lol I guess maybe I should post a form too, huh? xd

Colors I like: Natural horse colors. I also love warm colors (like yellow orange and red) and rainbow on white/black.
Antlers I like: All, but Kudu the least
Wings I like: All, but I think they look much better on the males
Patterns I like: Everything except Okapi XD  I especially love Spots, Roan, Stripes and Bay

Bunraku

Saturnalia

Ooh, will have to think of a bribe!

Also, for gifting:

Saturnalia

Colors I like: Purple, teal, neon green, black
Antlers I like: All!
Wings I like: All!
Patterns I like: Swirls, glowy-looking stuff, paint

Sunchaser

Sunchaser walks up to Vixen's stall.
Bribe: if you come live with me you will have lots of rain with the chance of snow. The summers don't get to hot an if you do I can take you swimming. Also we have cookies and doctor who as well as a library in the house

Figment

Figment

Didn't see the part about bolding.

springacres

springacres
Colors I like: Natural horse colors, but also purple/gold or maroon/gold combos.
Antlers I like: Any, but reindeer the least
Wings I like: Any
Patterns I like: Natural equine patterns, swirls, leopard spots, ocelot spots, melanistic cat patterns, African wild dog, runic markings

skysnolimit

skysnolimit walks up to Comet's stall.
Bribe: Dear Comet with your gorgeous goldenrod coat.  I know the perfect place for you to live, here in Qinghai.  The air is fresh and grazing animals abound for you to frolic with.  My cat loves the outdoors too, as do I and Josephina, a Masayo already living on this land.  If you come to live with me, you will wander these steppes at your will and come home for a warm meal every night.  I know you would love it here as much as we all do; even moreso, since you don't have to work for your feed!  Just please don't go eating on people's fields.  Other than that, you will have all the freedom and friends you could desire!

Cute story, Riverwind!

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

Riverwind

Gifting instructions are in the 3rd post. If you have any questions, lease feel free to ask. :)

Conroy

Conroy

Colors I like:
Antlers I like: ram
Wings I like: bat, dragon
Patterns I like:

Riverwind

*facepalm* Guys...Kadana pointed out to me that I forgot to put a spot on the premade form for people to give me a link to the premade they are wanting to gift. And now that I've had sleep and time to think about something other than I love to color pretty Christmas-colored Masayo, I can see the problem in that I've asked you to PM me the forms, as everyone else won't know what premades have been claimed yet until I get on and switch the gifts to the rightful accounts. So, I hate to do this, but to save on stress on my already stressed brain, I am going to just have the custom form open (EXCEPT for those of you who have already gifted to people) I only had 6 premades colored anyway because I figured the custom form might be more popular (unless someone was gifting to more than 20 people...) I'm terribly, terribly sorry for anyone who's upset about the premade option being discontinued, but there seems to be just way too many problems with it. :(

As of now, all 6 premades have been gifted. I will refund the money to anyone who sent me premade monies with the custom money (because I have to accept the funds, to get the money for customs, but then have to turn around and give your other SG back)

I hope I've stated everything that I needed to say now, without causing any more confusion or making any more mistakes... *crosses fingers*

ETA: Also...please do not send me a form asking for ram antlers or bat/dragon wings... XD

sera

sera

Will be re-reading the gifting information later, and then sending things in. <3  ^^  (i need to go to bed! D8 )

Riverwind

Coloring the custom forms now, though I'm not sure how far I'll get or if I'll get to uploading tonight or not.

Rosewood

Colors I like: Greens, Blues, Black, Purple, Orange..... everything? XD hehe
Antlers I like: All
Wings I like: All
Patterns I like: All

hiyoko

hiyoko

Colors I like: white, pink, purple, blue, red, black, teal, brown, silver,
Antlers I like: all
Wings I like: fairy and butterfly
Patterns I like: all, but especially the leopard and stripes.

sera

sera walks up to Rudolph's stall.
Bribe: Well, Rudolph, it's been fun games, ne?  ^^  So many years getting to play with the others!  i know that my current stable for Masayo is pretty empty, well, entirely empty, but that means that together we can decorate it.  i love reds (i love Christmas time, really, hehe!); i even had a Christmas-themed wedding!  So, we'll paint the building red (hehe, a pun!) and everyday we can go on an adventure to visit one of your reindeer friends-- or any new friends you meet!-- and play lots of games together.  So i hope you'll consider coming home with me so we can have oodles of fun together. <3 

Rosewood

Riverwind

Riverwind

Lol got a few more uploaded. ^.^ I had been struggling a bit, but hopefully I'll catch up soon! XD I really don't have much else to do other than upload these, sleep, and play Sims (but my mom has been having the Sims when I want to play, so that just leaves sleeping and uploading/coloring) Lol So hopefully, I'll be able to get to the point of breezing through these real quick!

ETA: We're up to 30 Christmas gifts colored and uploaded so far. But I'm exhausted so I'm gonna stop for the night, lest I mess something up. If I haven't already, that is O.O

Midnight Phantom

MidnightPhantom

Colors I like:solid body black or white, blue tinted white, metallic silver, pale silver, pale gold, dark or sky blue, red hair, cyan...glowy hehe.
Antlers I like:unicorn horn,
Wings I like:feather wings
Patterns I like:solid color, leopard, stripe.  Lion tail, long or medium hair

Riverwind

So far, these are the amount of bribes each reindeer has received:

Dasher - 0
Dancer - 1 (BKC)
Prancer - 1 (Bunraku)
Vixen - 2 (Rosedawn, Sunchaser)
Comet - 1 (skysnolimit)
Cupid - 1 (Figment)
Donder - 2 (Kadana, springacres)
Blitzen - 1 (Silvanon)
Rudolph - 2 (SweetCaroline, sera)

Lol if Dasher doesn't get bribed, he will stay in my account by default. This is open until midnight on Christmas day (Secundi time), though, so there's still plenty of time.

Riverwind

14 more have been uploaded. I have to restart my computer but when I come back, I'll upload more. :)

hiyoko

hiyoko walks up to Dasher's stall.
Bribe: Well Dasher I see no one has tried to bribe you. That's terrible. I also love sugar cookies, especially with icing. I also hate spicy foods, swsets are more my style. Also if you come with me there is a lot of open space to run and play.

Riverwind

Sorting through some new forms right now but I'll start coloring momentarily. :)

https://secure.join.me/554-667-251

Riverwind

Maybe I can get more than 3 colored tonight XD *fills coffee cup*

https://secure.join.me/515-176-042

Kadana Sorano

You got coffee?  And didn't offer me any? *sadface*
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Riverwind

Closed the Join.Me out since no one is really on and no one was joining. But if you wanna watch me color just poke me to let me know and I'll open another link. ;)

Riverwind

Got the rest of what Silv colored uploaded, plus 11 more. I hope you guys don't mind that I have Figgy as a helper...I honestly wouldn't have had a chance to get these finished if it weren't for her help. XD I do have about 12 more that are already colored and need uploaded, but I've gotta take a break. I also have like, 12 forms left to get colored up, but that will definitely change soon.

*slips away for a coffee break*

Ryuukokoro

Just noticed I have a present form Silvanon on my pet page! ^_^ I'm very excited, thank you Sil!

Riverwind

Got the rest of what's colored uploaded (at this point I feel like a robot/zombie as I'm uploading...I don't even think about it lol). I would try and get some more forms colored up, but I think I'd be most likely to mess something up. o.o So I'll just save coloring for later tonight or just leave it for tomorrow since I really don't have many forms left at all...

CrystalAngelNeko

CrystalAngelNeko

Colors I like: My favorite color is green... but I love all colors <3 I like very BRIGHT colors mostly.
Antlers I like: All
Wings I like: All
Patterns I like:Spots, Stripes, Flowery, Crazy... everything x3

Riverwind

Got a huge workload again...will be on here for quite a while so I'll just post to let you all know when I close it. ;)

https://secure.join.me/586-474-997