{Patchwork} Agency Celebration!

Started by SPO, December 04, 2013, 04:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

BRR! Poor SPO!

Currently it's 23

(But I don't know the wind chill)

SkySong

I believe my dad says it's 40 here. Kinda wish the weather was colder, that way we might have snow.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

skysnolimit

DawnStar7

Wildfilly94

Mutt

Currently it's very early in the morning here so the temperature is 15.9 degrees Celsius right now (that's 60 Fahrenheit I think most of you measure temperature in Fahrenheit :) ) but it's the beginning of summer here so it's predicted to reach 29 degrees Celsius (84 Fahrenheit).

Bunraku

SPO

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Wildfilly94

skysnolimit

*is very curious where Mutt and SPO live*

Meaning, like... which continents XD;;

SPO

Northern USA :3

We have a winner! Names and genders?

Also just so people know I am working on breedings. Just trying to straighten out how to get them uploaded as babies so they automatically grow. >>

SweetCaroline

Yea! Now I have 2 Lelaphants & a snoodle to boot.

Mitzi - Female for the Lelaphant
Mr. Snugs - Male for the Snoodle

Edit for spelling mistake. Sorry

~SC~

Wildfilly94

I love how different this adoptable is from anything else in secundi. And also how random the new breeds come in and that we get to name the new breeds. You just never know what's next with these guys and I like that

Lol went out of order in my ticket claiming

Mutt

I live in Australia :) So I'm never going to have a white Christmas as Christmas is in the middle of summer for those of us in the southern hemisphere XD

SPO- would it be okay for me to enter Best Friends again? Just thought I'd ask as I've been tempted but don't want to post the link and spoil the game if I'm not allowed to win a second time :3

SPO

To win another ticket, post your favorite nonsensical word

This can be a real word that just sounds silly, or a word you entirely made up!

Mutt you can enter again but would have to gift until everyone has really gotten one.

skysnolimit

Silvanon

Smurfkaburf

My siblings and I made that up when we were little.  The "rule" was that when anyone said it, we all had to stop what we were doing and laugh uproariously.  ^^;;

Bunraku

Gookenflap.

I made it up one day in fifth grade during a presentation that was boring me. Needless to say no one quite understood why I was laughing my face off....it still makes me snerk a bit at times where I really shouldn't XD

SPO

I don't know why but Silv your word made me snort in the middle of class >>

DawnStar7

sera

My favourite thing about the Patchies is the lineart.  They're just so ridiculously cute. D8

Frabjous 

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Mutt

Hooey

It's a real word but it sounds silly and I love it XD

Ooh next round I might have to go again I'm sure I can find someone who could do with a few more Patchies xD

Kahlira

Shloop.

Don't know if it's a real word or not. But I'm a klutz by nature any more. I don't slip. I shloop XD

Saturnalia

SPO

It took me far too long but I fainlly figured out how to do all the litter business correctly! XD So keep your eyes peeled for BABIES!!!

SPO

SPO

Oh good lord I am still not doing these right XD Let me mess with this u;loading business and I will get back on track. Forgive my craziness. This breeding season is kind of a trial run. Hence the limited babies per person.

SPO

I will stop accepting breeding requests in two hours!

To claim another ticket, post something that you would change about the Patchies if you could

I feel like there are areas for improvement and I don't know what they are ><

DawnStar7

About the only thing I can think of that I might change is the size of the Snoodles.  They seem a little too big for "pets".

SPO

I had the same thought Dawn. However if I changed them now I am not sure if I would do all the existing ones as well...

Silvanon

Well, of course the first thing that comes to my mind to change about them is my own current lack of any Patchies.  XD  I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas at the moment.

SPO

Kahlira

Mutt

What I'd change about the Patchies would be - to add accessories like the Meece have (scarves/buttons/bows ect) to the other Species... maybe I just want to see a Snoodle wearing a scarf XD

SPO

Kah found him! Name and genders please!

Bunraku

If I could change one thing, I don't think it would really be a change, but just the addition of more horns and types of wings ^.^ or maybe cute accessories like angel halos

SPO

DawnStar7 I need a name for that red Meece

Kahlira

LOL!

Snoodle: Pinky
Tuttle: Brain

Both male

DawnStar7

Oh, well, uh... how 'bout Ninnette.  xD

SPO

Our first grow up should have happened!

If I entered it correctly XD

CrystalAngelNeko

SPO

Only one more pairing to color up!

To earn another ticket post one of my pets that you would steal

Mutt

Guessing we're not limited to Patchies as you seem to have just one at present (how can you not want at least 50 XD ) Hard choice but would totally steal the above kitty she's a stunner.

Bunraku

I'd totally steal him, I love his face!

SPO

I would totally make myself a billion Patchies but I am never happy with them when I make them >> Guardian is special.