Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Event Finished

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 30, 2013, 09:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

YourLoveOnly

DawnStar7

Ryuukokoro

My my, we have some very dedicated Okibi runners! XD MoeMoe finished and joined his friends too, yay!

Please don't forget to check my previous post, especially Dawn and Scull. Judging by the timestamps I think you two still qualify for earning a hoof point if you can show me on your computer that you didn't miss a day in posting. :)

Now that sign ups and the Constitution mini-event are wrapped up, we'll start the actual matches tomorrow! I'm making a poster to show off the tournament match ups. >:3 Get ready for some dice rolling fun!

skysnolimit

Ryuukokoro

Oh yes! ^_^ I'll go through and make sure everyone who signed up gets on the roster!

Ryuukokoro

Okay that took a little longer than I thought it would, but all stat bars are updated! I didn't hear back from everyone in regards to missing timestamps, but I can't hold up the matches so we're moving forward. The "Earning a Hoof Point in Constitution" part of the event is now closed, now on to the real Rumble!!  ;D

Here's a look at our official roster, which I had to get some help from a website to set up correctly. XD (Thank you Google.)

-removed, new roster below-

Click the image for full view, since it's stretching the page.

I have early work tomorrow so I'm heading to bed now, but I at least wanted to show everyone that I have been working on the roster! :)

Instructions on how to battle in the tournament using the dice rolling function will be typed up tomorrow, as soon as I get home from work. Until then, pray to the dice gods and give your Okibi a pep talk! ;)

YourLoveOnly

I'm confused why 6 names are already automatically skipping the first round and advancing to the next? Six is an even number, so they could form 3 pairs.

TheLeet

Yes, I'm a bit confused by that too (even though I don't mind at all lol <.<)

I'm not sure if it would work to not have them skip a step just because there's three pairs, though. Let's say you put them all on the left side so that's all fine there - then surely the right side would end up a little messed up because you've got an uneven number of starting matches. So I don't see how that would work out without anyone skipping a match there.
(My logic may be flawed but it seems right to me D: )

Midnight Phantom

From what I see, it seems like the solo matches that seem to be skipping a step are actually a proxy for a fourth group, which then makes everything even.

If the extra ones were thrown into their own group(technically the lower groups have two pairs instead of three) it would still make one side uneven plus one group will still skip a step battle.

Group wise if there were no single proxies. Duel 1 and duel 2 get a winner. Those two winners duel each other and get a winner from there. Then that winner duels duel 3 ...since there is no matching pair (a duel 4)  it wins by default and just waits around to duel the winner from duel 1 and 2. technically skipping a step anyways.

It seems we don't have enough okibi involved to not be able,  to not have an okibi or group skip a step. (There are 13 pairs, which doesn't cut up evenly on either side XD . Or have 32 okibi which would be 16 pairs in total with 8 pairs on either side)) Er..in short I think Ryuu is fine ^.^;;

Ryuukokoro

Hmm YLO is right though, the Okibi on the outer edge of the brackets have to win three battles to get to the final standoff, while the ones who are indented a bit only have to win two to get to the final standoff. I didn't notice that last night.

I'll see about re-doing the bracket when I get home from work so that the event is fair, and maybe I'll put in some of my own Okibi to even out the battles. :)

Oops gonna be late! *runs off to work*

TheLeet

Adding your own Okibi seems like a good solution but then of course you'd be at risk of winning your own event which would be weird. XD

Kadana Sorano

Not so weird I think, Or maybe it's just me lol when I run race type events for SC's, I enter my own too.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

All right, so the roster has been redone and makes sense now! We're doing this like a video game such as Smash Brothers Brawl, having three players battling per match. (It was the only way to make matches even without me adding a bunch of my own Okibi to balance out the uneven roster.)

This way everyone has the same number of battles to make it to the final round. Niji, my Fennec boy, has filled in the last empty spot. He's very excited, but keeps getting distracted by butterflies on the field. XD

Check the front page, I'm typing up instructions on how to rumble now. :)

Ryuukokoro

Instructions are now up!

Here's my roll for Round 1:

eyes and and squeaks, "Three Fennec battle! Be prepared for my manly moves, ladies!"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Kahlira

Dark Aria grins and laughs, her wee voice chiming to the larger Okibi.

Can't catch me, I'm... Going to the Lobby!
grins and squeaks at while chirping at .

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
+2 Constitution points.

Kahlira

Oops, used the Sky Song's full image instead of the headshot >.<

YourLoveOnly

*likes Ryuu's posting format so is stealing it* 8D

twirls around while eyeing and .. "I shall blind you with my all my colors!" =D

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

+1 Constitution points

Ryuukokoro

lol tis okay Kah, just don't edit the post since it'll break your roll!

YourLoveOnly

Well, judging by that roll, I think Sally only succeeded in blinding herself with her 'attack' :')
(And we'll pretend YLO did not make any typos, as I hate typos but can't edit posts with dice rolls lol XD)

TheLeet

I hope that I'm doing this right :x

is feeling a little intimidated by and . "Oh dear, I have a bad feeling about this!" D:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

looks at and . "Good Luck!"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

DUN DUN DUN lol this will be fun to watch

TheLeet

O also +1 constitution point. I'm not sure if I needed to add that to my post or if you look at the profiles anyway. :)

Kahlira

*grins* Wasn't planning on editing it since it will break dice roll XD And I think it's a thumpin good one!

Riverwind

flashes an evil grin at and "Let's get this party started!"

+2 Constitution points.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Midnight Phantom

Er...to hard posting pictures on mobile devices so just typing out the words ^.^;

Dark heart tilts her head at the two insect winged Okibi (Sally and Little One). "Let's play! " flies up and around the other two happily with a hint of challenge in her gaze.

Constitution: +1

Figment

assesses the situation before rushing in at and

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Darn...shouldn't have clicked "preview" on my post. When I previewed it, it was a 10. Oh well it's all good! XD

Sunchaser

okay so if i understand correctly your points can be used over and over? like since Oceania and Night have +1 in Constitution it will follow for every round?

Figment

WELL I GUESS ASSESSING THE SITUATION WAS GOOD STRATEGY. -gapes at roll-

Midnight Phantom

Winged

Winks at and . "Ready?"

+1 constitution point
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

stomps playfully, flicking his striped tails at and "Bring it on!"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

+1 constitution point
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

Some how, as I was posting, I knew I was gonna get that... XD
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Scullisto

raises her eye brows at & saying "Lets get ready to splash everyone with all this fae flare!"

Saturnalia

grins at and . "With pleasure!" she good-naturedly replies to Fire and Ice.

DawnStar7

Well, can't post has shots, so just going to use text.  :D

Sky Song tilts her head and eyes Dark Aria and Moepe playfully.  You wanna play?  I wanna play!  Let's go!

Rosedawn

This is impossible to do on a phone hopefully reflection and I won't get disqualified.  I'll be home tomorrow.

Country

grins at and . "This shall be fun!"

toffeeca

stares down and

+1 constitution point

Ravvana

takes a breath and turns to face and . "Witness my true power!"

+1 Constitution

Ryuukokoro

The battles are flying fast and furious! :D

Sunchaser - Yup, each round you can apply your Hoof Point(s) to your roll.

Rosedawn - No worries, I won't start pming people with reminders until 3 days have gone by. You have plenty of time.

Sunchaser

Okay, I would like to apply it to this roll if possible if not no worries ^_^ I just didnt want to edit and screw up the dice gods lol

How are you by the way?

Ryuukokoro

No prob, I check the profile pages of each Okibi when I'm tallying up the dice rolls. :)

I'm very busy, and about to become more busy when NaNo hits, but other than that I'm good. lol. Just not enough time in the day!

Lectral

looks at and , and wishes both a good battle!

+2 Constitution

CrystalAngelNeko

sits on his rump, each tail thumping at a different pace as he grins over to and . "Is it food time yet?" He yips, jumping up and charging in. "Food time!"

+2 Constitution

Ryuukokoro

Rosewood

Grins mischievously at and "Lets tango!"

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Pinkshadow

smiles and looks at and and grins sweet xD