News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] August Breeding Season

Started by Silvanon, August 13, 2013, 02:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Yeah, I think that's probably the same here. But I was thinking if you breed say an 87.5 and the next gen (Not going to do the math) the percent of pure blood would still be over 87.5 so in theory there would be a chance. *Shrugs* It's just an idea. (Would be cool to have them throw a pure and the gene be DD for example instead of Dd.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

If both parents are the same breed, the baby will always be that breed, even if the breed is grade.

SkySong

DawnStar7

If we purchased a bonus ticket this season, do we get to use it this season?  Our do we have to wait until next season to use them?   :-\

Sarah Badr

You can use purchased bonus tickets now. :)

DawnStar7

How?  I've checked my inventory, and I don't have any.  Not sure where to find it, but it doesn't show up in the options of items to use. 

Ryuukokoro

It might take a day or two for Sil to put it in your inventory after she receives payment. :)

toffeeca

Silv has to manually hand them out to those who purchased them, but she will pass them out before the cut off for claims and in the past if she was not able to pass all the tickets out before the claim cut off she allowed those people who wanted to use their tickets to claim after the cut off.

Kahlira

If you do buy them and the deadline is coming up and you know which one you want to claim with them, then I'd personally either put them in the thread to buy them (Probably the best idea) or shoot Silv a PM (I kind of fear the size of her inbox.) In all honesty I'm going to wait til the 30th cut off date and then post in the thread if they're not passed out before then.

Unless you have plans and won't be here from now to then, then yeah go ahead and post in thread.

Silv is still awesome.

DawnStar7

Alright, thanks for clearing it up for me everyone.  I guess I'll wait until closer to the cutoff, and then post in the thread on the 30th if I don't have the ticket by then. 

Silvanon

Bonus Tickets paid for to this point have been added to inventories now.

And yeah, if by chance I don't get your paid-for Bonus Ticket order to you in time for you to claim then I'll let you claim late, and you just send me a PM when you've been able to get the claim in.

skysnolimit

My life is dull without new Quinsta events!  Please release the Quinsta :3 <3

Pinkshadow

TheLeet

I sure hope so. I'm a bit worried now.

Sarah Badr

Quote from: TheLeet on September 16, 2013, 05:15:45 AM

I know she's alive anyway....she did comment on LH a couple days ago.... :-[.....hope everything is okay??!!

TheLeet

Quote from: Sarah Badr on September 16, 2013, 05:50:19 AM
Quote from: TheLeet on September 16, 2013, 05:15:45 AM

I know she's alive anyway....she did comment on LH a couple days ago.... :-[.....hope everything is okay??!!
That's good to hear ^_^

Silvanon

I'm alive!  Sorry, sorry, sorry!  *flails*  I'm too embarrassed to post my stupid excuses, so I'll just say that seriously, I promise, babies will start going out by tonight.

CutieePiee

Kahlira

Yay!!! Silv lives! I'm so happy to see you're alive =D

Winged

That's great to hear you're okay Silv!
Owner of Gliders!

Rosewood

skysnolimit

I don't think excuses are stupid!  Busy is busy and people should accept that.  *hearts for Silv*  It does make me so happy to see you here!

Quinsta

Thanks guys, you're all awesome!  <3

At last the portal swirls open, and the first of this season's Quinsta step through!   http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2490&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Progress:  19/103 done
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Pinkshadow

Agree with others. Just glad to know your okay :)

Stunning first batch :)

TheLeet

Thank you so much for my Clydes, Silv. They're awesome and amazing!!  ;D

Winged

Thanks so much for my Andy Silv! So exciting to finally have one of my projects finished :D She's gorgeous.
All the others look gorgesou too :) I did notice one that i'm not sure is correct though... Is this red dun instead of the mouse dun she should be? I might be wrong but thought i'd ask.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563066
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

SkySong

I don't know if that is just a warmer mouse or red, but it's gorgeous either way! Major congrats to Sculli for that girl.

Silvanon

Quote from: Winged on September 19, 2013, 04:11:46 AM
Thanks so much for my Andy Silv! So exciting to finally have one of my projects finished :D She's gorgeous.
All the others look gorgesou too :) I did notice one that i'm not sure is correct though... Is this red dun instead of the mouse dun she should be? I might be wrong but thought i'd ask.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563066

Whoops, yeah, I'll have to fix that one.  ^^;  Thanks for pointing it out!

Wildfilly94

Ya know... I have NO problem whatsoever, ya know, just a.. takin that little red dun gal home.. ;) Out of the courtesy of my heart, cause I just want to help YOU, not cause I like, want her cause shes super pretty and awesome.. NOOOOOO... XD

Ryuukokoro

Ooo that Fjord is the second successful girl bred from my third-gen grade! ^_^ I was super happy that Scull claimed her this season. Even if she turned out kinda more red than originally intended. XD

Rosewood

My Fjord boy came out just as stunning as I imagined!!! Thank you Silv!! *bear hugs*

Kahlira

I actually told myself I was not going to claim any chestnuts this season. I am super glad I did! My clydie lady is amazing! And dat appy! SO LOVE! The lad stunning! And I'm fairly thinking the first double cream clydie out there. And second gen to boot!

Quinsta

A group of Friesians come through the portal, followed by several Grade mares.   http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2490&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Progress:  40/103 done

springacres

Ooh, so glad I claimed that fleabitten Friesian girl!  She's gorgeous!  And RYUU.  Dat yellow dun boy.  STUNNING!  And Rosewood, Imma stalk your adorable appy Fjord for breeds <3

Sarah Badr

Hey Silv,

They're just beautiful. The mare ID#563085, Grade F Chestnut Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover). Her father should be BADR Scimitar, ID# 558966.

Keep up the great work! Love it!
Sarah :D

Country

Ryuu, I will be stalking your pretty Friesian boy XD

Ryuukokoro

Yay thank you! ^_^ I'm very proud of him! I purposefully went looking for a horse with the splash gene only partially covering, so I could see some of his gorgeous leg barring. ^_^

Kahlira

*grins* I'd totally do that too I think. He is a sexy lad! ((I'm not going to mention the hundreds of horse pics I have saved that I've found randomly on the internets just to maybe be Quin-ified one day.. Or other animal bodied-i-fied))

SPO

Loving these babies. My girl is way cute and Ryuu that male is to die for.

Quinsta

springacres

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563115  He's GORGEOUS, but isn't he supposed to show tobiano as well?  (of course, he could be a cryptic tobiano with the tobiano being limited to stripes in his mane and tail...)

Silvanon

Quote from: springacres on September 21, 2013, 12:53:46 AM
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563115  He's GORGEOUS, but isn't he supposed to show tobiano as well?  (of course, he could be a cryptic tobiano with the tobiano being limited to stripes in his mane and tail...)

He does have tobiano.  There's a line of it coming down from the middle of his neck, and another line across the rump.  It wasn't a huge tobiano marking and it ended up not showing as much as I thought it would once I layered the leopard on, but it is there.

springacres

Saw that after I posted, and I did wonder if those were the tobiano markings.  Thanks for clarifying!  :D

YourLoveOnly

I'm so happy to have my first Luestin! :D

Ryuukokoro

Congrats on your first Luestin, YLO! ^_^ It's always exciting when that happens.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563103

Sil, my Grade boy here is supposed to have Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, but it seems like only the Tobiano is visible. Don't worry about re-coloring him since he's just a second step in a breeding project, but I just wanted to make sure he's coded for appy so I have a chance at getting the genes to pass next season. :)

Silvanon

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on September 21, 2013, 11:27:32 AM
Congrats on your first Luestin, YLO! ^_^ It's always exciting when that happens.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563103

Sil, my Grade boy here is supposed to have Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, but it seems like only the Tobiano is visible. Don't worry about re-coloring him since he's just a second step in a breeding project, but I just wanted to make sure he's coded for appy so I have a chance at getting the genes to pass next season. :)

Whoops, yeah, that was a coloring mistake.  Don't worry, the genes are there (the descriptions are generated using the genes, so if it's in the description, it's in the genes).

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Meh, finally got un-busy and then the whole family came down sick.  I think we're pretty much better now, though, hopefully I can get this season finished out before the month end.