News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Patchwork] Tiny plushie mice in need of love! ATTENTION Ember!

Started by SPO, July 03, 2013, 08:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

*pokes Kah* I once had an elephant adoptable. Coris of the Bush. It was a while ago. I wanted to bring them back but I just don't want to do adoptables on PI any time soon >.>

<3 Glad people like the new ones !!

SPO

Kahlira

OHH! I remember those!! I had some too XD They're not what I was thinking of though. I was thinking of the balloon elephants XD

Bunraku

I love trigger, yay! XD He's so WICKED looking <3 One questuon though, can his tail be colored like the rats in my reference instead of red? ^^ <3 Thats the only change I'd like!

Name: Seraphim
Owner: Bunraku
Pose: Front
Body Color: Black
Eye Color: 00ffcc
Nose Color: Very dark gray, almost balck
Paw Color: Very dark gray almost black
Tail Color: Very dark gray almost black
Whisker Color: Black
Inner Ear Color: Very dark gray almost black
SGenes: Tabby, white
Can I have the faded part of numbat and the eye markings, but not the numbat ZZ that layers over it? If so, I'd like the eye markings to be white, with the "eyeliner" part black, and the faded part to be in 00ffcc, layered underneath the tabby. Paw markings can be in 00ffcc as well.
Mutations: Mane, silver
Wings, black
Custom markings?:
Anything else?: Thankies ^^

Wildfilly94

Name: Koi
Owner: Wildfilly94
Pose: To the left side
Body Color: White
Eye Color: Dark Purple
Nose Color: White/Purple
Paw Color: LIGHT Offwhite/pink (Like the hooves)
Tail Color: Blue, Green, Purple
Whisker Color: White
Inner Ear Color: Blue
SGenes: Custom
Mutations: Mane, Feather Wings
Custom markings?: Koi (Yours is nice, but doesn't fit my character well.) Also, the tail, mane and wings have markings not found on your examples. Just try to get the tail to look as close to the tail fin pattern as possible, the mane to match the mane, and same with the wings with the wing fins.
Anything else?: http://secundi.net/agencyuploads/135666758922-464.png <-Based off this
Color Hexes:
Purple-7e52c4
Blue-0198d1
Green-6ed63b

Name: Symon
Owner: Wildfilly94
Pose: Front facing
Body Color: Tan/Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Nose Color: light Pink with a black spot
Paw Color: Light pink
Tail Color: Dark brown
Whisker Color: White
Inner Ear Color: Light Light pink
SGenes: Custom
Mutations: Scarf... But is it possible to cut off parts of it?? I'm providing a picture with the parts I'd like cut off in RED. http://tinypic.com/r/281d1g6/5  IF this is possible, then I want the scarf black with white diamonds on it like his other collars (white/silvery spots really)
If this is not possible, let me know BEFORE coloring him please!
Anything else?: http://secundi.net/agencyuploads/135072084819-514.png & http://secundi.net/agencyuploads/135889756223-699.png for references. <33

SPO

Yup I can fix that. Not sure how I managed to miss it before. MNyapologies bun!

Bunraku

SPO

Hey guys. My great grandma just died so events are going to be on hold for a little while. I will get on while I can but I'm hours away from my family and need to make some arrangements to get home.

Wildfilly94

Aww, Im so sorry SPO. Take all the time you need. <3

SPO

Bun refresh your image of Trigger, it should be fixed. Saturnalia yours is posted as is your Artist's Choice one Rose.

SPO

YLO can you please repost your form with the number codes for the colors and using the form I posted for Anthony? I am getting a bit confused. >< Also I cannot enter the codes you gave me into my art program, just the number ones. ^^

Bun do you want feather wings or bat wings?

Wild can you do the same thing as I asked for YLO? Change the codes you posted to the number ones?

Sorry if that is a bit of a bother. I can't enter those kinds of codes into SAI.

Bunraku

SPO

Thanks for the prompt response Bun. I will work on him right now. ^^

Bunraku

Yay! ^^ Also, the RGB for the hex code on my form is R:0 G:255 B:204 if that helps you. And feel free to use a shade slightly lighter than pure black so that your lovely line work doesn't get washed out ^^

SPO

I ended up having to do a shade just a touch lighter. Let me know what you think. ^^ Posting him now.

SPO

Also Wild I can cut off those bits of scarf for you. :)

EDIT
Did you want the front or the side pose? The sample with the scarf parts you want removed is side view but you requested front view on your form. I don't think I can really do it justice if I do the front view just because of how the shading is done.

SPO

Yay for triple posting lol

I am not sure if it is showing up like this on everyone else's business but to my Wildfilly's Koi has white blob behind it. I fixed it and reuploaded and refreshed but no dice. What does everyone else see?

Wildfilly94

Can I see an example of the front facing pose with a scarf? Id luie to see that before deciding on him

And what do you mean chabge the codes? Im not sure there Is another form to write them in. o.O
Ill check out Koi for the white blob in a second.

Wildfilly94

From.my.phone, I see no white blob. only epically awesome gorgeousness!

SPO

Oh good. I think it is okay then. Phew! I am so glad you like her! I had fun coloring her for sure. She is a beautiful character. Don't worry about the codes. I found a way to work around it. Here is a mousie with the scarf in a front pose:

All I can do is erase what is already there. I don't have the skills necessary to add to it which is why I can do the side facing scarf edits but am not sure about the front facing ones.

Everyone please remember to send some sort of SG for your custom! Customs not paid for in the next few days will be repossessed and resold even if they are characters of yours. Pay what you think is fair but please give something. I am sort of using this as an indication of what is fair to charge.

Wildfilly94

Hmmm. I think if everything but the top ruffle was removed ot woyldbt look bad, Im just not sure about the middle part between the paws.  xD Im torn because I want his whole face visible, but the body Id be happy from the side.  XD

YourLoveOnly

I only have my phone and I can't check which of Anthony's hexcodes is which color, that is why the form is filled out like that, so I don't put the wrong color in the wrong place.. I don't have access to a computer til wednesday probably.

Bunraku

he is so lovely SPO, thank you <3333 Just absolutely perfect

SPO

I will make it work YLO. ^^ On another note Noonie is posted

Glad you like him Bun!

Winners for the first few games are posted and new games are up as well! Winners please post name, gender, and owner for your new critters!

YourLoveOnly

Yay, they are both super gorgeous! *goes to send funds* Would I be allowed to buy more or is that greedy? ^^'' I have so many characters I want to purchase! XD

Aaaand dice game, wheee!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 23, total 23[/blockquote]

I'd love to enter the other game as well, but in my country 4th of July isn't a holiday, we only have fireworks on Newyears Eve and I don't have any pictures taken myself (I have a lot of pets so I always stay indoors during the fireworks to keep an eye on their stresslevels).

SPO

As many as you like ^^

You can just post a happy memory where fireworks were involved if you like. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Yay I'll work on more forms! Is there a limit per round? I think 2 judging by the previous one, so everyone else has a chance to grab some too? XD And I sent funds! I decided on the amount for each one with a base price + additional amount that depended on amount and difficulty of the custom markings, in case you were wondering, it's not based on how much I like them because I absolutely adore both equally <3

Bunraku

I hope its okay for me to snag another custom or two? ^^

Name:
Body Color: Black (You can use the same shade of black you did for Seraphim ^^)
Eye Color: Intense purple
Nose Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Paw Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Tail Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Inner Ear Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
SGenes: Tiger in R:8 G:60 B:230
Can you use the numbat eye/leg markings on him, white with black eyeliner?
Mutations: Spined, black fading to navy blue with black spotting on the navy blue part
Maned in black
Custom markings?: Belly fade in R: 116 G: 14 B:115
Anything else?: Thank you :3

Name: Vincent
Body Color: Black (You can use the same shade of black you did for Seraphim ^^)
Eye Color: Red
Nose Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Paw Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Tail Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
Inner Ear Color: Same off black as Seraphim's paws/tail
SGenes: Numbat, red back fade with the stripes in black. White around the eyes and legs with the "eyeliner" part black.
Mutations:
Bat wings, the bones in black, the webbing in black that fades to red
Maned in black
Custom markings?:
Anything else?: Thank you :3

SPO

Slots just have a list for me to follow. I'm nongt picky on how many I do at once.

sera

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 30, total 30[/blockquote]

One of my favourite fireworks memories isn't actually 4th of July (though i love the 4th, too! x3!!! hehee)  When we lived in Japan, my best friend and i were invited to go watch a fireworks show in Yokohama.  We had to arrive by mid-morning to wait in line all day!  Our friends had brought blankets and picnic things, so we spent all day in line, except it was a lot of fun!  Everyone else had done the same thing, so it was like a very big lawn party except inside a warehouse. xD;  The line coiled back and forth and back and forth, and everyone chattered very quietly and nicely.  Our party was made up of our friends-- who were learning English-- and their friends, who weren't!  When it was time, the officials allowed us to go set up our blankets outside, and then we got to hang out some more, waiting for it to get dark.  We had cream puffs and i think some people had alcohol-- though we didn't, lol.  We got to watch the ferris wheel turning round and round; it is brightly lit with changing colours and it was so much fun to get to watch that until it was dark enough for the fireworks to begin!

They shot them off over the water and they were amazingly sensational! =-0  i think i took several hundred pictures, though my camera wasn't very good and they didn't turn out too well.  lol  My favourites tend to be the 'white' ones that look like palm trees, but there was a huge variety they shot off that night!

When it was time to go, just as before, everyone was super orderly and nice.  It was a fantastic experience overall and the joy i had that night remains with me every time i watch fireworks now. ^^

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

It's chilly
[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 28, total 28[/blockquote]

SPO

All customs up to this point (except Wilds) are done. So keep the forms coming! :D

Rosedawn

Its chilly
[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 27, total 27[/blockquote]

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d50 : 28, total 28[/blockquote]

SPO

Saturnalia

It's Chilly
[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 22, total 22[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

SPO

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

It's chilly
[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

SPO

Your deer pickup is posted Rose! The name is wrong on the pickups post but correct in the photobucket lol.

Some close dice rolls but nothing there yet!!

Bunraku

I'm addicted, what can I say?

Name: Painted Skin
Pose: Side Facing
Body Color: White
Eye Color: Golden Yellow
Nose Color: Black
Paw Color: Black
Tail Color: Yellow fading to orange then black at the tip (See reference of horses tail)
Inner Ear Color: Black
SGenes: Koi in black and orange
Capped in white layered over the koi
Mutations: Spined, with the spines white and the webbing colored like the webbing on the horse reference
Maned in white with a single black streak
Angel wings in black
Custom markings?: Can you give her markings like the ones on her cheeks and the center of her forehead, and the sakura blossoms on her shoulder?
Anything else?: Here is the horse she's based on http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558239 Thank you ^^

red_uni387

[blockquote]Rolled 1d40 : 29, total 29[/blockquote]

Is there any way I can get a semi custom, SPO? I'd like to get my persona, but I don't have a set appearance for her and like leaving it up to the adoptie owner <3

Bunraku

And I just realized my babe Indra needs to be one of these O.O;

Name: Indra
Body Color: Deep Chocolate brown
Eye Color: Bright purple
Nose Color: Red
Paw Color: Red
Tail Color: Bright greens and teal with red spots
Whisker Color: Whatever color works with him
Inner Ear Color: Red
SGenes: Tabby in red
Raccoon layered over the tabby, green with red on the edges
Leg fade, bright green and teal with blue mottling (see reference, its the colors on his arms)
L Dapple in golden yellow underneath all of the other markings
Mutations: Spined, with red spines, and the webbing in green fading into teal with some red spots/mottling
Maned in teal with the funny shade of blue on his hair as tips
Custom markings?: Can his whole back, fading up to the ears and along the spine, but stopping before it hits the belly, be faded green/teal mix ? Also a little black eyeliner.  Feel free to change anything or alter something to make him look more like the companion.
Anything else?: I'm trying to make him look like this kinda, feel free to snag the colors you'll be using off of this too http://aaa.lasolistia.com/certs/indra_bunraku.png

SPO

Bun you have a problem lol

Of course Runi! Let me know whatever you like and I can do that for you.

red_uni387

yay thank you :D

Name: Passion Fruit
Owner: red_uni387
Pose: Artist's Choice
Body Color: Violet or White
Eye Color: Magenta or Light Pink
Nose Color: Magenta or Light Pink
Paw Color: Magenta or Light Pink
Tail Color: Magenta or Light Pink
Whisker Color: Magenta or Light Pink
Inner Ear Color: Magenta or Light Pink
SGenes: Artist's Choice (using magenta/white/violet)
Mutations: Unicorn + Feather Wings
Custom markings?: Artist's Choice (using magenta/white/violet)
Anything else?: Click for Color Reference!

Light pink is usually just for the very small bits, but I'm not sure which would look best so I'll leave that up to you :)

Bunraku

Quote from: SPO on July 07, 2013, 09:47:30 AM
Bun you have a problem lol

Of course Runi! Let me know whatever you like and I can do that for you.

I've often thought so, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying it. XD

Rosedawn

Bun's gonna have so many pretties I can't wait for breeding cause I will have to attack her. <3 <3

Bunraku

Hehe Rose XD Feel free, all my lovely boys will be up for breed. And speaking of breeding...I should REALLY get more girls...but...my boys..so many boys to get...XD