News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] May Breeding Season

Started by Silvanon, May 13, 2013, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Quote3295. Alnaeyah #560603 x #460439 - 7952. Friesian F Silver Dapple Black, front right Coronet, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

*loud, happy squeals!* I almost don't mind if all of my foals are boring or project fails. This just made my entire day. Gotta get in touch with Nae now. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

springacres

Agreed, Keilin, agreed!  SO happy that Friesians now have the awesome silver gene :D  I don't even care that she beat me to it!

springacres

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on May 21, 2013, 04:04:24 PM
If you dont keep that mini girl, let me know. Haha. Or if she's in danger of someone else not claiming her.

I claimed her myself XD But she'll be up for RB trade next season for sure!  Can't wait to see her OR my pretty new QH boy.  Yellow dun roan!

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

Yay for silver dapple into Friesians!! ^___^

BabyKittenCandy

There are so many choices out there! None of mine came out like I wanted but now, omg, what should i go for???

Keilin Alyr

Hey, Silv, did Bonus Tickets from last season get distributed by chance?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Silvanon

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on May 21, 2013, 05:29:15 PM
Hey, Silv, did Bonus Tickets from last season get distributed by chance?

Ah, ~thats~ what I was forgetting!  I knew it was something!  I'll see to those a little later tonight.

Keilin Alyr

Oh, whew, I was beginning to worry that somehow my ticket form didn't qualify. Glad to hear they're still going out! *snugs the Silv* =3

Winged

Well none of my projects quite worked out :(
Ah well, i have some pretties anyway. Blue dun and Bay Friesians, which is awesome just not Friesians that help with my project to get Kelpie. And i got a Luestin mare with Black Roan Tobiano, which isn't right for my project because she was supposed to have grey and be a stallion but at least that sets me up well for next season and she sounds stunning :)

As usual my Lyra breedings gave completely the wrong results, it's good to hear that the odds for breeding minimal white markings are better next season.

So excited for silver into Friesians!
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

Ohhhhh  :'( I want to keep toooo many of them!!!!

Wildfilly94

I feel you Sarah, theres 4 I have my heart set on. </3
Claimed one, and now have a line set up for the other three. Lol.
Here's to hoping someone will donate/trade their slots to me. ;-;

Alnaeyah

YAY FINALLY! I was about to give up hope that I would ever succeed. Now I need to come up with a new breeding project. ^^

springacres

Well, we don't have any brown, chestnut, tobiano, grey or cream gene Friesians yet... or any non-dun Fjords, or tobiano or appy TBs, or tobiano Andys...   any of those would be worthwhile!

Keilin Alyr

I'm thinking dun, roan, or paint Akhals myself. ^^

skysnolimit

I've got 75% tobiano Andy, if anybody wants to take that over!  It's not my focus right now :)

TheLeet

Does anyone know what the odds of getting a grade to pure breeding are? I always thought it was 50/50 but looking at the agency display, it doesn't actually say that. :/

I didn't get a single Clydesdale out of 13 breedings. Maybe it really is an unlucky number. D:

Winged

I think it's supposed to be 50% chance you get pure from any grade over 80% of that breed.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I'm slowly working on a tobiano and appy into the QH. Got me to round two this season! ((Which is the 75/25 I think?)) So with luck in two more seasons we can see tobiano or appy on the QH! ((I'm being way picky though. My grades need to have both, which is why this is so slow)) But I'm ok with that. It'll be worth it in the end =D

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: TheLeet on May 22, 2013, 04:57:57 AM
Does anyone know what the odds of getting a grade to pure breeding are? I always thought it was 50/50 but looking at the agency display, it doesn't actually say that. :/

I didn't get a single Clydesdale out of 13 breedings. Maybe it really is an unlucky number. D:

Ouch, those are pretty bad odds! :\  Dr. D is definitely a third gen grade so he should have the chance of throwing pure offspring...

Edit: I sent you a pm, skysnolimit! I'm working on two projects to get tobiano into Morgans and A-T's, and I just completed a project to get tobiano into Fjords! Might as well add Andys to my goals lol. (I am the Tobiano Queeeeeeeen :B )

Bunraku

2968. Bunraku #560757 x #560855 - 7649. Luestin M Black Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

My Luestin pair did not disappoint <3

Ravvana

Quote from: Ravvana on May 21, 2013, 04:14:34 PM
HOLY COW I AM SO HAPPY. Sorry for the excessive caps but I literally just screamed when I saw this guy!

3221. Ravvana #561054 x #547396 - 7883. Mustang M Flaxen Chestnut Frame Overo, front right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

T.J. project = complete! :) Bless you Lectral for accepting my last minute stud request!

Hey, I just noticed that he will the very first frame overo mustang stud on Secundi! A very special distinction for my very special boy :)

Lectral

Hehehe, I am glad my boy helped you on your way Rav!

Mutt

Couldn't be much happier with how my Luestin foals turned out, except maybe if I'd gotten a female this being the third season in a row both my Luestin breedings have produced male foals but I'm still very happy with both there's no way I'd pass up a Yellow Dun Tobiano and a Mouse Dun Snowflake Appaloosa Luestin they sound far too pretty XD

Sorry to the few people whose requests I didn't accept, I've been moping about for the last few days because my dog was unwell I had to take her into the vet for a day to be sedated (avoided anaesthesia thankfully but I was worried she was going to go through that too) and I had no idea if she was okay until late in the day and by that time it was too late for me to accept the requests.

Kadana Sorano

have bonus tickets been distributed yet?

just checking cause I'm still unsure if I am getting one.  I think so, but not 100% certain.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Silvanon

Ok, I've finally delivered bonus tickets from last season, and also from this season's sales thread.

Sarah Badr

Ohhhh I don't think I can wait any longer!!!!!!!! :o

BabyKittenCandy

Quick wondering Silv, Do bonus tickets still have to be foals you bred? Its just let me use my ticket on a foal I got from Winged but now Im paranoid and I cant say can you just switch it cos I didnt claim any that I personally bred this season...  >.<

springacres

I think that was changed last season, BKC.  So it doesn't have to be foals you bred.  (At least one of my bonus claims last season was a foal someone else had bred, and both my bonus claims this season are for outside foals.)

BabyKittenCandy

Phew.. i thought it might well have been since it accepted my input to the site, just paranoid!

Silvanon

Yup, that rule was changed since I decided we didn't need it.  Bonus tickets can be used to claim any foal now, not just ones you bred yourself.

On another note, the memorial day holiday messed with my sense of time, and I had a bit of business to wrap up still before claims closed, so you actually have until the end of tomorrow to get your foal claims in.

Neocridders

Derrrp I sent in a claim for the wrong foal!
Oh well, I'm sure mr. Black Roan Tobiano will be stunning none the less.

skysnolimit

*is greedy and wants foals now* XD;;;;

springacres

Quote from: Neocridders on May 27, 2013, 09:54:09 PM
Been there, done that, got a stunning stud anyway and don't regret it one bit!  (Well, maybe a teeensy bit since he turned out to be related to the mare I was hoping to use him with... but still.  Eventually I will get my non-inbred dun appy Friesian.)

Neocridders

Quote from: springacres on May 28, 2013, 01:32:39 AM
Quote from: Neocridders on May 27, 2013, 09:54:09 PM
Been there, done that, got a stunning stud anyway and don't regret it one bit!  (Well, maybe a teeensy bit since he turned out to be related to the mare I was hoping to use him with... but still.  Eventually I will get my non-inbred dun appy Friesian.)

Teehee I'm positive he will look great! It's a shame that I won't be able to get that other foal though. Oh well! I'm sure that it will turn out to be a happy accident

skysnolimit

*jumpjumpjumps*  Foal Claiming is Almost Over!!   ;D :o  *JUMPSPAZZ*

Sarah Badr

Santa Santa.......I'm awake and looking for my new gifts!!!!!!! :o

These darn time zones!!!!!! :-\

Ravvana

I live in optimism that Silv might do reverse alphabetical breed order for deliveries this season XD

springacres

Quote from: Ravvana on May 29, 2013, 05:30:17 PM
I live in optimism that Silv might do reverse alphabetical breed order for deliveries this season XD
You and me both, Ravv XD  I wanna see my yellow dun roan QH!

Quinsta

The portal opens, and the first batch of Quinsta trot through:  http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2333&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Progress:  18/118 done
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Kahlira

My lady is beautiful! Thank you =D

springacres

My boy is GORGEOUS!

And Kah, Winged, sky, Keilin and Ravv, I am totally stalking you guys....  (especially Keilin; I want a sooty buckskin sired by your new boy next season!)

skysnolimit

SKUH-WEEE

Spring, I love your yellow dun roan boy!  My Rangzen's grandson!

And Cutiee, your gruello roan girl is soooo pretty; she looks so real to me!

THANK YOU Silv!!!  I have the perfect couple of flaxen palomino roan Mustangs now, just like I've been trying to get forever!

love to all!

Winged

Ooh my girl is beautiful! So glad i chose to keep her :D
Ravv and Keilin, your boys are so awesome xD
Owner of Gliders!

Daimas

Quote from: springacres on May 31, 2013, 10:13:40 PM
My boy is GORGEOUS!

I am soooooooo glad that Thorn sired him! BEAUTIFUL!

CutieePiee

I love my new dun roan girl! Thank you, Silv! She's perfect. :)

And your snowflake girl, Kah... I need to get one just like her!

springacres

Quote from: Daimas on June 01, 2013, 07:41:52 AM
Quote from: springacres on May 31, 2013, 10:13:40 PM
My boy is GORGEOUS!

I am soooooooo glad that Thorn sired him! BEAUTIFUL!
He definitely takes after his sire in that respect! ;D

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, my new boy turned out stunning, thank you, Silv. All dressed up in those elegant painted wings. ^^

And if anyone's interested in a breeding from Klis next season, he'll be free for breed like all of my studs. We'll be looking forward to your requests. =)

Quinsta

The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.