News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] New Breed: Akhal-Teke

Started by Silvanon, April 21, 2013, 06:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

The portal swirls open, and Ethendil comes through.  Silvanon meets him, and the two start setting up a table.  It looks like they are setting up some kind of game.  A sign set on the table reads "Akhal-Teke".

Hum, perhaps you should keep an eye on them if you're interested in these Akhal-Tekes.

Silvanon

Games

Lucky 7

How lucky are you?  Post your roll for a 1d10 - if you get a 7, you win a random Akhal-Teke mare!  One roll per person, you have until April 22, 2013 19:00 Secundi time to get your roll in!

============================================================

Crazy Horse

Horses spend a lot of time standing around.  But every once in awhile, they'll start rolling, strutting, prancing, jumping and bucking around!  Post a photo of a horse in the craziest pose you can find.  You have until April 24, 2013 19:00 Secundi time to post your photo.  My top five favorite photos will win a random Akhal-Teke stallion!

Caution: 
Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 21, 2013, 08:23:41 PM
Everyone be careful what you type into google images. 'crazy horse pose' will not get you what you think... >_>;;

============================================================

Raffle

10 Akhal-Teke mares will be given out to 10 lucky raffle winners.  People who have won an Akhal-Teke from the other contests may not win one in the raffle.  Entries will be accepted through April 24, 2013 20:00  To enter the raffle, just reply with:

Raffle Entry Please

[color=green][b]Raffle Entry Please[/b][/color]

Silvanon

Winners

Lucky 7
Lectral
Pinkshadow

Crazy Horse
Winged
Rosewood
PonyMama
Ravvana
SweetCaroline

Raffle
red_uni387
Sunchaser
Scullisto
Kahlira
Rosedawn
Saturnalia
YourLoveOnly
Sarah Badr
CutieePiee
Mutt

Pickups

http://secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2252&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

CrystalAngelNeko

-jumps up and down- omg omg omg!!! -squeels- YAY! -bounces- omg!

Edit: I was on Skype with sera when I saw this.... you can ask her how much a squealed >.> I couldn't even talk I was so excited x3

Ryuukokoro

sera

Crys actually hung up on me she was so excited. xD;;; It was amusing to hear.   Can't wait to see how they look. x3

CrystalAngelNeko

-bounces around- !!! -nibbles on everyone- the Akhal-Tekes are my second most favorite horses after Clydesdales x3 They're so slender and lanky, and they don't look like they would be big, but they are! -giggles happily-

Bunraku

CrystalAngelNeko

Silvanon

Silvanon glances up and waves to everyone before going back to work.  Ethendil gives the group a short bow, then says something to Silvanon.  It isn't audible enough to make out the words, but his voice sounds amused.  Looks like it might take a little bit for the pair to get everything set up.

Bunraku

*sits on crys's head* 83 Quin pile! 8D

Ryuukokoro

*googles the breed* Whoa, they look so weird! o.o Such giant critters... and you can see their ribs and bones. Is that normal? So much pretty cream though... *pets google pics*

Kahlira

*comes in and perches on Bun's head*

You said Quin pile XD

AND OMG! Akhal Teke! *squees*

CrystalAngelNeko

Yeah Ryuu ^.^ They're very LEAN slender horses, and HUGE! and they're kinda funny looking with their short manes, but if you spot one with longer manes, its really pretty ♥ They remind me of a horse's version of greyhounds ^.^

Kahlira

Random note: Kah's third favorite breed of horse is the Akhal-Teke XD

So much pretty in such a beautiful frame of horse.

Keilin Alyr

*joins Crys in the excited squee* I didn't think the Akhal-Teke would show up in Quinsta, how awesome!

And even better, I can finally breed my character Sunbird as a Quin! ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

Ohhh I getcha! That makes sense. *nods* The slender look does seem similar to what you see in greyhounds!

Kadana Sorano

ohh the metallic looking ones!  I used to think all those pics were Photoshopped lol 
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

Huzzah, The Amazing Race is starting! Amazing Race and Quin event, what a perfect Sunday night~ *works on templating new PI s-genes onto Okibi while watching tv and refreshing thread*

Lectral

Ooooooooo, glad I poked my head in at the right time today!  Love tekes!

PonyMama

right at dinner time, may be able to eat pizza and watch thread
maybe even participate

Country

Wildfilly94

I'm gunna need to plug in the charger for the laptop... XD
*sits on kahs head* So excited for a new breed!!!

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Aaaaand The Amazing Race is over for another week. *resists sleepy urges to go to bed, F5F5F5F5F5*

CrystalAngelNeko

Silv did say it would be a bit before all is set up... I do hope it's before bedtime >3< or if its not, that its not a speed based event >.>

Sarah Badr

Yay! One of my favorite breeds!!!!!

Silvanon

Silvanon finishes the setup for one game right as Ethendil finishes the setup for another.  Looks like these two games are ready to start!

Kahlira

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

PonyMama

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

CrystalAngelNeko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

sera

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Well, its not really the horse doing the crazy thing, but.. mayhap still count? XD If not I can find a nother ^^

Sarah Badr

Ryuukokoro

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Lectral

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Lectral

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Congrats, Lectral! You lucky you XD

Sara, you see the options above the reply post thing? Click the one with a die in it, and inside the square box do a 1d10

Like this with no *
[rol*l]1d10[*/roll]

Ryuukokoro

Congrats Lectral!

Everyone be careful what you type into google images. 'crazy horse pose' will not get you what you think... >_>;;

Mutt

Sitting horse XD

Wildfilly94

... XDD That shouldn't be funny but it is. Lol! Poor Ryuu!

Sarah Badr

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Solistia

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Kahlira on April 21, 2013, 08:22:48 PM

Sara, you see the options above the reply post thing? Click the one with a die in it, and inside the square box do a 1d10

Like this with no *
[rol*l]1d10[*/roll]

THANK YOU!!!!!! ;D

Ryuukokoro

CrystalAngelNeko

Ravvana