News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dai's FREE Foals

Started by Daimas, March 15, 2013, 08:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

Keeping
6993. Thoroughbred F Flaxen Cremello, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Free
7062. Morgan F Silver Dapple Smokey Black, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Reserved Springacres

6995. Quarter Horse F Grey, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

6994. Quarter Horse M Red Dun, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

7064. Quarter Horse M Black, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

7063. Quarter Horse F Black, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

7065. Quarter Horse M Chestnut, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

springacres

What would you like for the silver smokey black Morgan girl?  I've got a list of foals here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8810.0

Daimas

All foals up for grabs aside from the one marked keeping

Daimas

Ravvana

Have you made a decision on the foal I have reserved for you?

Daimas

lol I was just looking for your thread now to tell you I wanted it^^

Ravvana

Okay, sending him over to you now :)