News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* ...Now it's March - April Fools event!

Started by FCFC, February 28, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Yep its still open!  ^^

I actually didnt put a time limit on those, so they will stay open until I see a bribe one of the pets stabs me to accept :P

EquineGoddess101

For the charming Scottish Fold lady, my Furever home offers the room of her dreams! It's a round room that boasts a second-floor dome ceiling. The entire room from floor to walls to ceiling are glass. A series of plush carpet lined landings (any of which would be warm & cozy enough to curl up on) climb the wall from just inside the door all the way to just under the peak of the dome. No matter what mood she is in, she has the option of any viewpoint she wants. From squirrels on the ground outside to birds flying overhead to a fish pond beneath the floor, she will have the entertainment of her choice! Suspended under the highest landing is a rotating laser that swivels like a disco ball. An always filled bowl of food and water is located in the midst of the floor.

The rest of the house welcomes her to romp and play as she pleases with an abundance of toys and an always open warm lap for her to curl up on when she wants to snuggle and be pet.

Lectral

Coool!  *snuggles silent auction kitty*  Now, to find you a name :)

FCFC

Also I will sent out the monthly Kennel/Cattery beds as soon as this migraine clears, I am afraid to make mistakes in my current state, so I hope people understand the slight delay.

Edit March 10: All Hide and Seek pets are now home!
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

SGA

Migraines suck :( *hugs* I hope you feel better soon.
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

Another round of Hide and Seek will take place at 12:00 today!

And now let's do a nice long joinme session. Doing Find a Mates for FCFC and some new premades for events. After that two customs and then maybe some breedings. If enough people get online I might run some Frankens too :)

https://join.me/900-972-129

I'll also take care of Kennel/Cattery fees today.

Edit: Done with joinme for now!

FCFC

Find a Mate
We've been working hard and found some more matches! :) These are all the ones posted so far, but remember the event is still wide open for submissions!

Quote from: Winged

Cadbury is looking for a girl who loves chocolate as much as he does. Any type of chocolate, he's not fussy but he's looking for someone who's coat is the colour of chocolate just like his! He's an excitable sort of guy and can sometimes get very worried, so is looking for a calm and relaxed personality in a mate since he hopes this might ground him a little.
This Sable girl displays different shades of chocolate and defenitely looks good enough to eat! Her calming blue eyes stand out from her dark mask, revealing her calm and grounded nature. We hope they will have a lovely future filled with more chocolate.

Quote from: Kahlira

Nummy Choc-o-late
Sitting there licking her fur.
Pale blue eyes look up.

A mate she must find!
Long silky fur he should have.
Pretty eyes, like hers.

Me-ow mew me-oowww!
She says to her future soul mate.
What it means... No clue.

But to him? He knows.
A kind soul she wants to find.
Who is daring! Bold!

A mate she wishes.
To get the places she can't.
Snuggle with when cold.

She's a picky gal.
Her man must be aloof too!
But have time for her.

Colors don't matter.
As long as he is sexy,
And he knows it's true!

Nummy Cho-co-late
Waits for her man to come.
Until then, she grooms.

She must look awesome!
To be at her very best.
When he gets to her.
A good poet
This boy is not
But he will do his best
With what he's got

Bold and daring
Sweet and caring
Sexy and wise
With striking blue eyes

He thinks he's her mate
She'll agree, say it's fate
Only the best for her, nothing less
Together they can find happiness

Quote from: Rosewood

Lola would be happy with most any guy so long as hes nice and doesn't make her cry. She would like a mate that would be willing to play with all her toys, or even just lay cuddling all day. She does like dark mysterious boys, and green eyes, but shes not particular about markings or patterns.
We found this boy for Lola! His deep dark green eyes are mesmerizing and his points and dark chocolate color give him that mysterious edge. But don't let his looks fool you, he's actually a very gentle soul who just wants to settle down with a lovely lady. Maybe she can be the one?

Quote from: Aralie

Sean is a sweet and playful boy. He is looking for a sweetheart that he can spend his days playing with or curled up with for a nap in a warm sun patch. Sean isn't picky about colour or pattern but he does love females who have small but striking white markings.
Even when the weather outside gets cold, this girl will still enable Sean to have a warm sun patch with him at all times! She has soft but warm colors, kind eyes and little splashes of white for that touch of uniqueness. We hope they hit it off very well!

Quote from: Saturnalia

Deep Secrets is looking for a girl as fond of mystery and adventure as he is. He's not the kind of cat to stay curled up on the couch all day; he'd rather be exploring far corners of the attic or seeing what lives in the dark crevice under the shed. He wants to find a girl who will accompany him on his travels. Bonus if she has interesting markings to match the interesting places he likes to visit!
This dark cinnamon torbie girl with harlequin markings should defenitely fit the bill of what he's looking for! Unique, interesting, dark, mysterious and adventurous, she ticks all the boxes! Even her dark eyes hold a mystery to them. She's looking forward to exploring the world together and hopes he does too.

Quote from: Rosedawn

This is Bonnie Belle. This loving little girl is a cuddler first and foremost, and more than anything she wants a snuggle buddy. She was saved from a really bad home, and sometimes it takes a little while to earn her trust, so she needs a calmer boy around, but one who is willing to protect her, especially when she feels frightened. Her favorite blanket is cream colored, white and polka dotted, and having a boy who already reminds her of a safe loved object would be really wonderful. Kind eyes are a must, something calming like a deep dark blue.
We found a soft and sweet boy for Bonnie Belle who is very loyal to those he cares about. We hope he can help her forget about the past and look forward to a bright future.

Kahlira

Quote from: Kahlira

Nummy Choc-o-late
Sitting there licking her fur.
Pale blue eyes look up.

A mate she must find!
Long silky fur he should have.
Pretty eyes, like hers.

Me-ow mew me-oowww!
She says to her future soul mate.
What it means... No clue.

But to him? He knows.
A kind soul she wants to find.
Who is daring! Bold!

A mate she wishes.
To get the places she can't.
Snuggle with when cold.

She's a picky gal.
Her man must be aloof too!
But have time for her.

Colors don't matter.
As long as he is sexy,
And he knows it's true!

Nummy Cho-co-late
Waits for her man to come.
Until then, she grooms.

She must look awesome!
To be at her very best.
When he gets to her.
A good poet
This boy is not
But he will do his best
With what he's got

Bold and daring
Sweet and caring
Sexy and wise
With striking blue eyes

He thinks he's her mate
She'll agree, say it's fate
Only the best for her, nothing less
Together they can find happiness

d'awww he's awesome! Thank you =D I think she finds him... Fascinating XD

FCFC

Glad you guys like the matches :D

Only an hour and a half until Hide and Seek starts! Pets that will be hidden away for this game are up for bid in this account, so those curious which pets will be in the game can check that out ^^

And there has been a whole bunch of free raffles added to the first page as well, go check them out :)

Aralie

Sean is very happy with his mate, so pretty ^_^

Aralie enters Semi Custom Raffle!
Aralie enters Full Custom Raffle!
Aralie enters Mimic Custom Raffle!
Aralie enters Find a Mate Raffle!
x

Riverwind

[Riverwind] enters [Semi Custom Raffle]!
[Riverwind] enters [Full Custom Raffle]!
[Riverwind] enters [Mimic Custom Raffle]!

Lectral

Find a Mate

Blue Thunder is looking for a female he can play rough with, but who also doesn't mind cuddling on the couch.  He doesn't mind sharing his food or toys too much, but don't get in the way when it is treat time!  He has no real preference on color, but would prefer minimal white markings, if any.  And he loves dark eyes.

(>.>  do the funds go to the FCFC account?  or to YLO?)

Rosedawn

Rosedawn enters Semi Custom raffle!
Rosedawn enters Full Custom Raffle!
Rosedawn enters Mimic Raffle!
Rosedawn enters FaM Breeding Raffle!
x

EquineGoddess101

YLO's Raffles

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Non Owner Raffle]!
At least 3 breeds you would like: Scottish Fold, Exotic, Curly, Longhaired, Rottweiler, Labrador, Keeshond

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Cat Raffle]!
At least 3 breeds you would like: Scottish Fold, Exotic, Curly, Longhaired

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Dog Raffle]!
At least 3 breeds you would like: Rottweiler, Labrador, Keeshond

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Mimic Custom Raffle]!

YourLoveOnly

Funds for Find a Mate go to the FCFC account please :) Since that's the account I need to be on to edit the first page and import pets so it's easiest if I can see funds from there too.

Lectral

Ok!  That's what I kinda figured, but wanted to be sure :)

*eyes raffles*

Bunraku

Bunraku enters Semi Custom Raffle![/color]
Bunraku enters Full Custom Raffle![/color]
Bunraku enters Mimic Custom Raffle![/color]

Bunraku enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle![/color]
x

Bunraku enters Newbie Breeding Raffle![/color]
x

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

Find-A-Mate

My newest little girl is quite shy, and looking for a man to bring out her fun side. Someone to make her laugh and smile, and want to be active and like the sweet little thing she is. She really likes creamy, fluffy colored guys, but she's not too picky; though she's not that fond of harlequins or solid colored guys. She's looking for someone unique and special just like she is. She'd like someone who compliments her own colors, and would DIE for a guy with unique eyes.

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94 enters the Semi-Custom Raffle!
Wildfilly94 enters the Full Custom Raffle!
Wildfilly94 enters the Mimic Custom Raffle!

Eta: Any non owner may use my Labs, Min Pins, and Sphinxes for the breeidng raffle

YourLoveOnly

All pets are now hidden, the Hide and Seek game has started!
One pet per person, claim by posting 'I found a pet!' followed by the pet's image and the link to the page it was hiding on. If you post for a pet that was already found you may try again for a new one. Remember hey are hiding in THIS account, not the FCFC account. You guys get only one hint: There is only one FCFC hiding in each Agency.

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Kahlira

Kahlira enters Semi Custom Raffle!
Kahlira enters Full Custom Raffle!
Kahlira enters Mimic Custom Raffle!
Kahlira enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!
x

Kahlira enters Newbie Breeding Raffle!

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

That is actually a puppy image of the pet you linked to. It's only adult FCFC! Feel free to try again :)

Wildfilly94

The little Scottish Folded girl comes running at full speed, smashing herself into EquineGoddess101's lap, purring and.. WET. She must've decided to go test out that pond of fish while she decided who to go home with! Silly kitty. <3 She secretly loves fish!

The handsome, little, Curly, orange ball of fluff trots on over to Saturnalia's lap, rubbing all over her and purring with what looks like a smile on his face. He's chosen his forever home. <3

Miss Longhaired Priss comes waltzing into the room with her nose stuck up high in the air, along with her tail straight up. She stares at Bunraku, walking slowly to her with a sigh and prompt yells at her... Something about freshly cooked fish?

The little Rottweiler princess runs into the room with a tiara on her head, and instantly licks CrystalAneglNeko on the cheek. An acceptance gesture fit for a princess, eh?

YourLoveOnly

Just a tiny bit too late Equine, Riverwind got that one before you! Feel free to try for another :)

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

Saturnalia

Saturnalia enters Semi Custom Raffle!

Saturnalia enters Full Custom Raffle!

Saturnalia enters Mimic Custom Raffle!

Saturnalia enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!
x

Saturnalia enters Newbie Breeding Raffle!
x

Wildfilly94

Searched through atleast 6 agencies and still no luck. -eyes hurt- Wild fails at this game. Lol

Rosedawn

I know where the last one is! Doodah...doodah.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand that was the last one! The pets are uploaded in the FCFC account. You guys may now bid 0 on the pets you found to get them home. If you wish to gift the pet, please post the new owner here and let them bid on the pet :) Hope you all had fun!

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

PonyMama

Just got home
knew I would miss them all
congrats everyone

YourLoveOnly

It was close PM, hopefully you can make the next one!

SweetCaroline

Thank you for holding the hide & seek YLO. And Thanks for the lovely Kitty.
~SC~