News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* ...Now it's March - April Fools event!

Started by FCFC, February 28, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosewood

Congrats Red and Rosedawn!!! You now have a stalker Red. ^_^

red_uni387

Can I gift the curly to Rosewood? :P

edit: oh she's already in my account~
Rosewood, go bid on her <3

Wildfilly94

My shy little girl is so happy with her new mate! They are adorable together. <3

Also Loving that sphinx someone won a few pages ago!

Kadana Sorano

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 10, 2013, 03:43:23 PM
@Kadana: You can enter them in both places (so leave the breeding you PM'd and enter them here as well). But if you don't want them to breed twice in such a short amount of time you can also swap the PM'd breeding for another pair or ask us to hold off coloring your PMd breeding until this raffle is drawn (and then swap the PM'd pair for another if you win the raffle or leave the Pom pair if you don't win the raffle).

Aww sweet thanks!  Message with a substitute pair has been sent, and even if Teddy and Missy don;t win this breeding, you can keep the substitute breeding pair, I have more beds I can use for Teddy and Missy, they shall have their babies, come what may :D

[Kadana Sorano] enters [Find a Mate Breeding Raffle]!
[]

Teddy and Missy say.. "See our butt floof? Isn't it so pretty, our butts are pretty!  Hey! You're supposed to be looking at our butts!"
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94 enters the Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro enters Semi Custom Raffle!
Ryuukokoro enters Full Custom Raffle!
Ryuukokoro enters Mimic Custom Raffle!
Ryuukokoro enters Newbie Breeding Raffle!
x

YourLoveOnly

Coloring some customs and more premades for events :)
https://join.me/734-593-947
Edit: Done!

TheLeet

TheLeet enters Dog Raffle!
At least 3 breeds you would like: Pomeranian, Keeshond, Miniature Pinscher

TheLeet enters Semi Custom Raffle!

TheLeet enters Mimic Custom Raffle!

TheLeet enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!
x

Sunchaser

Sunchaser enters Dog Raffle!
At least 3 breeds you would like:Golden Retriever,Labrador,Rottweiler

Sunchaser enters Semi-custom Raffle!

Sunchaser enters Full Custom raffle!

Sunchaser enters Mimic raffle!

FCFC

All Kennel/Cattery fees for March have been progressed and beds have been handed out :)

And all the pets from yesterday's Hide and Seek have been picked up, thanks for the quick response everyone!
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Sunchaser

did you stop join me? I had to switch comps lol

FCFC

Yes, 'cause it is dinner time for me. And am still not feeling well so I think I'll take a night off.

FCFC

Quote from: red_uni387 on March 10, 2013, 02:36:43 PM

Tiger is a fun loving boy, and is looking for a fellow adventurer. He loves spending his days exploring, and would love a girl who can keep up with his antics. Coat and color does not matter to him, as long as she's not his identical twin.
I almost missed this request, my apologies! However, it seems like funds haven't been sent yet. As soon as we see them show up we'll go out looking for his mate!

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Autumnford is a dapper young gentledog of the posh persuasion--simple and elegant is his way of life. What he really needs is a spicy, zany kind of girl who will shake him up and turn his life upside down. ;)

Winged

Winged enters Semi Custom Raffle!

Winged enters Full Custom Raffle!

Winged enters Mimic Custom Raffle!

Winged enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!
x
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

Fetch Game!
Anyone want to play Fetch with this Miniature Pinscher girl?

Rules are on the first page. To summarize: New people can hop in once the game has already started. When the frisbee is tossed to you, you have 5 minutes to pass it to someone else. Last throw posted when I stop the game wins the dog.

Winged

I'm here!

Not a breed i collect but really cute harlequin :)

I might have to go help a friend, but that won't take long so i won't be away long.
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

Yay, someone here! Now we need 2 more people and then we can start, more people can always hop in after. And yeah that's one of the pets Wild colored, I thought she was cute too :) Wild's too busy to run events, but she colored some pretties for me and PM to give away.

Winged

I've got to go get lunch, will be back 10-15 mins or something like that.
Owner of Gliders!

FCFC

I have 30 minutes left myself before I have to head out, so I hope people show soon :) If not we'll try this again some other time.

Edit: Since this game takes at least 10 minutes to really get going I won't have enough time to finish it. I had hoped people would show up sooner. So round canceled for now, we'll retry another time <3

Rosedawn

I'm sorry that fetch game is giving you so much trouble <3

YourLoveOnly

Yeah speed games don't seem to like me much, do they? :P

Scullisto

Scullisto enters Semi Custom Raffle!

Scullisto enters Full Custom Raffle!

Scullisto enters Mimic Custom Raffle!

Scullisto enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!

Lectral

[Lectral] enters [Semi Custom Raffle]!

[Lectral] enters [Full Custom Raffle]!

[Lectral] enters [Find a Mate Breeding Raffle]!
x

Rosewood

Quote from: red_uni387 on March 10, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Can I gift the curly to Rosewood? :P

edit: oh she's already in my account~
Rosewood, go bid on her <3

Awwm you didn't have too Red. Thanks! *snuggles*

EquineGoddess101

YLO's Find a Mate Service

Paddy is 100% Irish. He is fun-loving, carefree, and will go out of his way to prove his love. With his big heart and sincere loyalty, he is interested in a lady who won't find him too overbearing. He has no problem sharing his food and drink so long as she can tolerate his loquaciousness come feeding time. Eye color and markings don't matter; however, Paddy is partial to a ginger-base coat color.

Luv007

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556512

Starbright is a lovely girl but she's skittish of finding true love. Maybe she's worried her heart will be broken. So she thought long and hard about making a wish on a star for the perfect cat to sweep her of her paws, making him almost impossible to exist. Because if he can't exist then her heart will never be broken. She wished for someone kind and giving, the soul of a lion with the heart of a lamb. He would be mysterious, handsome and dark, the night sky to her star bright. She thought perhaps he would have a touch of white on his face, but in an unusual way. And most importantly, the thing that really clinched this impossible dream were his eyes, one blue and one green.

sera

Find-a-mate

Blue's Clues loves to go on sniffing explorations, and he'd love to find a girl with the same sort of adventurous spirit.  He loves soft things, soft colours, and soft natures (his favourite blanket is a cream-coloured chenille thing!) 

FCFC

Still need SG to this account from sera.

The submitted Find a Mate requests have been noticed and we're currently looking for mates. Can't hurry love, right? They should arrive in a few days :)

FCFC

Find a Mate Matches
Quote from: red_uni387

Tiger is a fun loving boy, and is looking for a fellow adventurer. He loves spending his days exploring, and would love a girl who can keep up with his antics. Coat and color does not matter to him, as long as she's not his identical twin.
We found a girl who loves nothing more than exploring new places! The only downside was that exploring these far away unknown places made her a bit lonely, so she'll be very happy to share her travels with Tiger.

Quote from: Ryuukokoro

Autumnford is a dapper young gentledog of the posh persuasion--simple and elegant is his way of life. What he really needs is a spicy, zany kind of girl who will shake him up and turn his life upside down. ;)
This red brindle girl sure looks spicy! With a personality that makes you think of a firecracker, we're pretty sure she will be able to keep him entertained!

Quote from: EquineGoddess101

Paddy is 100% Irish. He is fun-loving, carefree, and will go out of his way to prove his love. With his big heart and sincere loyalty, he is interested in a lady who won't find him too overbearing. He has no problem sharing his food and drink so long as she can tolerate his loquaciousness come feeding time. Eye color and markings don't matter; however, Paddy is partial to a ginger-base coat color.
We came across a lovely ginger lady with stunning green eyes. She has a calm personality, so he wouldn't be able to easily upset her in any way. Hopefully they will hit it off!

Quote from: Luv007
Starbright is a lovely girl but she's skittish of finding true love. Maybe she's worried her heart will be broken. So she thought long and hard about making a wish on a star for the perfect cat to sweep her of her paws, making him almost impossible to exist. Because if he can't exist then her heart will never be broken. She wished for someone kind and giving, the soul of a lion with the heart of a lamb. He would be mysterious, handsome and dark, the night sky to her star bright. She thought perhaps he would have a touch of white on his face, but in an unusual way. And most importantly, the thing that really clinched this impossible dream were his eyes, one blue and one green.
For Starbright we found a handsome stranger, dark and mysterious, just as she had seen in her dreams. We hope reality matches up to what she imagined and that they will have a very happy future.

Quote from: sera
Blue's Clues loves to go on sniffing explorations, and he'd love to find a girl with the same sort of adventurous spirit.  He loves soft things, soft colours, and soft natures (his favourite blanket is a cream-coloured chenille thing!)
Blue's Clues can now have the company of a lovely pale bicoloured cream sable girl with pale eyes, soft and sweet all around. She loves to snuggle and is very loyal so she'll go with him whereever he wants to go explore.

Aaand that's all the entries I have for now! Lots of matches found, but the event is still open for those who haven't participated yet <3

Ryuukokoro

sera

Ohmygosh, she's absolutely perfect!  Thank you so much! x3

red_uni387

eeee thank you! i love her :D

red_uni387 enters Find A Mate Breeding Raffle!
x

EquineGoddess101

OMG, what a beautiful coat!! *goes to check list of pets in Secundi only to find that new 'Match' is a "M" * Paddy would be oogling if he were a she =)

Um, system ID# on 'Match' is 560017. It's okay! I know you haven't been feeling well YLO and there have been lots of matches made. Thank you for another beautiful Feline!! I will go ahead and enter them both as I'm sure this gender-confusion will be rectified before the raffle is pulled.

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Find a Mate Breeding Raffle]!

[EquineGoddess101] enters [Newbie Breeding Raffle]!

FCFC

Oopsie! *goes to make Paddy's match a she again*

FCFC

All fixed! Also, there's a joinme link in my Art Gallery thread for those of you who wish to keep me company ^^

YourLoveOnly

Next Hide and Seek round will take place tomorrow (March 21) at 06:00 secundi time. Pets to be included in this round are already up for bid in the FCFC around, so feel free to look and plot who you want to be searching for. There will also be one final round sometime next week at 03:00. Hopefully that will have covered all timezones.

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!

FCFC

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand.. GO!!

And remember people, adults only! Baby images are kitten/puppy images of my own pets, not FCFC to be found for this game. Also, there is never more than one pet hidden in one Agency.

EquineGoddess101

I found a pet!!

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=82793

Edit: Phew. I was totally searching through and watching the time thinking I wasn't going to rescue one before I left for work. But all is well, little Pom - all is well ;) Off to work now =(

YourLoveOnly

Rosedawn

I found a pet!! (And debated long and hard about looking for the other one I wanted but since I was debating between these 2 I'm going with fate here)

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552511

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Rosewood