News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*FCFC* ...Now it's March - April Fools event!

Started by FCFC, February 28, 2013, 02:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 10, 2013, 01:41:48 PM
You guys may not bid 0 on the pets you found to get them home.

Should have have said "may now bid" or was there a change to something? :)

YourLoveOnly

XD that was meant to say 'may now bid' yes. Tired YLO is tired lol. Time for a break! -wanders off to tv-

Saturnalia

Bunraku

Rosewood

Thank you soo much for my lil pom YLO!!!

YourLoveOnly

Yay for happy people. And Rose I actually didn't color yours, 6/10 were done by Wild but she is letting me and PM using some of the pets she colored in events if we want because she's very busy and can't run events herself at the moment.

Rosewood

Oh, well, Thank you Wild. And still thank you YLO for running the event. :3

Country

Country enters Newbie Breeding Raffle!
x

Country enters Find a Mate Breeding Raffle!
x

Country enters Mimic Custom Raffle!

Country enters Full Custom Raffle!

Country enters Semi Custom Raffle!

I think I did this right XD

Kadana Sorano

Question.. For the Find a Mate Breeding Raffle..  I already submitted an official like breeding request for this pair via PM's,  so how would my entering for this raffle work?

[Kadana Sorano] enters [Semi Custom Raffle]!
[Kadana Sorano] enters [Full Custom Raffle]!
[Kadana Sorano] enters [Mimic Custom Raffle]!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

red_uni387

Tiger is a fun loving boy, and is looking for a fellow adventurer. He loves spending his days exploring, and would love a girl who can keep up with his antics. Coat and color does not matter to him, as long as she's not his identical twin.

red_uni387 enters Semi Custom Raffle!
red_uni387 enters Full Custom Raffle!
red_uni387 enters Mimic Custom Raffle!
red_uni387 enters Newbie Breeding Raffle!
x

YourLoveOnly

Anyone up for some Frankens maybe? :D YLO wants to do something simple and interactive and who doesn't love Franken! In this thread we'll play different ones (Dice Franken, anyone? :D) Let me know who is here to play in this thread! If at least 4 people show up then I'll be running a Fast Franken in joinme too: https://join.me/138-868-089

@Kadana: You can enter them in both places (so leave the breeding you PM'd and enter them here as well). But if you don't want them to breed twice in such a short amount of time you can also swap the PM'd breeding for another pair or ask us to hold off coloring your PMd breeding until this raffle is drawn (and then swap the PM'd pair for another if you win the raffle or leave the Pom pair if you don't win the raffle).

red_uni387

FCFC

Let's start with a Slow Franken in this thread to drag people in. And once again, apart from the games in this thread I will ALSO do a Franken in the joinme if at least 4 people show up there :) https://join.me/138-868-089

Slow Franken: Copy the list from the last person who filled something out. Fill out one new thing (doesn't matter which one) and put your username by it. One entry per person per round. If you win a pet you do not wish to keep, please gift it.

-Slow Franken Form-
Breed:
Base coat:
Pattern:
White marking(s):

Examples of breeds, base coats, patterns and white markings can be found on the site.
If someone picks Tortoiseshell for pattern you can only select Black, Chocolate, Red and Dove for base coat, other base colors don't show this pattern. Also, Tortie Point cannot be entered as a pattern, as it is actually a combination of a Tortoiseshell pattern and Van white marking.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

red_uni387

-Slow Franken Form-
Breed:
Eyes:
Base coat:
Pattern:
White marking(s):

Wildfilly94

-Slow Franken Form-
Breed: Sphinx (wildfilly94)
Eyes:
Base coat:
Pattern:
White marking(s):

Rosewood

Quote from: Rosewood

Lola would be happy with most any guy so long as hes nice and doesn't make her cry. She would like a mate that would be willing to play with all her toys, or even just lay cuddling all day. She does like dark mysterious boys, and green eyes, but shes not particular about markings or patterns.
We found this boy for Lola! His deep dark green eyes are mesmerizing and his points and dark chocolate color give him that mysterious edge. But don't let his looks fool you, he's actually a very gentle soul who just wants to settle down with a lovely lady. Maybe she can be the one?

Lola absolutly LOVES him! *snuggle hugs YLO*

FCFC

Bunraku

-Slow Franken Form-
Eyes:
Base coat:
Pattern:
White marking(s): Yes, artists choice (Bunraku)

Rosewood

[Rosewood] enters [Semi Custom Raffle]!

[Rosewood] enters [Full Custom Raffle]!

[Rosewood] enters [Mimic Custom Raffle]!

[Rosewood] enters [Find a Mate Breeding Raffle]!
x
[Rosewood] enters [Newbie Breeding Raffle]!
x

Rosewood

-Slow Franken Form-
Eyes:
Base coat: Black (Rosewood)
Pattern:

FCFC

Since there aren't a ton of people online I will now allow 2nd answers from people who already answered one question.

Bunraku

-Slow Franken Form-
Eyes: Gold (Bunraku)
Pattern:

Saturnalia

-Slow Franken Form-
Eyes: Medium Blue (Saturnalia)
Pattern: Tortie Point (Rosewood)

Rosewood

-Slow Franken Form-
Pattern: Tortoiseshell (Rosewood)

FCFC

Let's see... Rosewood got confused by the site, her entry would be tortoiseshell, not tortie point, so I asked her to repost that. Saturn and Rosewood missed Bun's post XD The final form for this first round looks like this now:

-Slow Franken Form-
Pattern: Tortoiseshell (Saturnalia)

Coloring her in the joinme now :D People should hop in there so we can play Frankens there too XD

Rosedawn

Sad! Hope there is another I can catch

FCFC

Aaand here she is!

QuoteThere were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Saturnalia
2.Red_uni387
3.Rosewood
4.Bunraku
5.Wildfilly
Saturnalia wins the pretty kitty!

Unfortunately there don't seem to be as many people online as I had hoped, so I will do more Frankens another day and head to bed early. Thanks for playing guys!

Rosewood

Saturnalia

Ee, thanks! Sorry for the form confusion!

Lovely kitty!

FCFC

Actually, YLO lied. I am not tired and want to color more XD Let's try one more game!
Picture Franken this time.

For everyone question I ask, you post a picture as the answer. No answering twice in a row.
To make it interesting.. With the exception of 'Breed' this may NOT be a cat/dog picture! So if you want a white base coat, post a picture of snow. Red base coat? Chestnut horse! Want a roan doggie? Post a roan guinea pig! Etcetera. Have fun!

First question: Breed? (the only question you can use an actual dog/cat pic for, include what breed it is please. if it's a breed that FCFC doesn't have I'll pick whatever lineart I think fits best)

Rosedawn

Rosewood

FCFC

Picture Franken!
For everyone question I ask, you post a picture as the answer. No answering twice in a row.
To make it interesting.. With the exception of 'Breed' this may NOT be a cat/dog picture! So if you want a white base coat, post a picture of snow. Red base coat? Chestnut horse! Want a roan doggie? Post a roan guinea pig! Etcetera. Have fun!

Current question: Gender?

Previous questions:
Breed: Maine Coon - Rosedawn

Rosewood

FCFC

Picture Franken!

Current question: Eye color?

Previous questions:

Bunraku

FCFC

Picture Franken!

Current question: Base coat?

Previous questions:
Eyes: Yellowgreen - Bunraku

FCFC

Picture Franken!

Current question: Pattern?

Previous questions:
Base coat: Silver - Equine

FCFC

((Franken is still going, was just importing these in between the games ^^))

Find a Mate
The Matchmaking Service seems to be making good progress today, they found mates for the two new requests that came in :)
Quote from: Lectral
Blue Thunder is looking for a female he can play rough with, but who also doesn't mind cuddling on the couch. He doesn't mind sharing his food or toys too much, but don't get in the way when it is treat time! He has no real preference on color, but would prefer minimal white markings, if any.  And he loves dark eyes.
We found Blue Thunder a lovely brindled tomboy with dark chocolate eyes to match her dark chocolate coat. Just make sure he doesn't try eating her too, ok? She can play rough and her coat does a good job of hiding muddy spots so she'll always look her beautiful self. Playful, adventurous and pretty, what more can he ask for?

Quote from: Wildfilly94
My newest little girl is quite shy, and looking for a man to bring out her fun side. Someone to make her laugh and smile, and want to be active and like the sweet little thing she is. She really likes creamy, fluffy colored guys, but she's not too picky; though she's not that fond of harlequins or solid colored guys. She's looking for someone unique and special just like she is. She'd like someone who compliments her own colors, and would DIE for a guy with unique eyes.
We found a gorgeous cream ticked tabby boy, whose soft colors should put her shy self right at ease. He's confident and outgoing, so he can be the ying to her yang. His bi-eyes defenitely add that touch of uniqueness!

Rosewood

FCFC

Picture Franken!

Current question: White markings?

Previous questions:
Pattern: Rosette Tabby - Rosewood

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

(That is Harley Quinn from Batman hehehehehe)

FCFC

I just love the creativity these Frankens always seem to inspire! :D
Although covering up the pretty rosette tabby with lots of white makes YLO go all sadface.

Picture Franken!

Current question: Whisker color?
This is the last question for this round, but I spy plenty of people online so I say we do more Frankens :D

Previous questions:
White markings: Harlequin - Rosedawn

Rosedawn

Lectral

Lectral

Oh, and I love my brindle dane!  Was kinda hoping for a brindle or a fawn, and she definitely filled that wish :D

FCFC

Picture Franken result! Questions:
White markings: Harlequin - Rosedawn
Whisker colour: White - Lectral

The result:

And the winner..
QuoteThere were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Rosewood
2.Equine
3.Bunraku
4.Lectral
5.Rosedawn
Congrats Rosewood!

Next Franken type.. Dice Franken! Roll the type of dice YLO asks for. First person to do this gets the question. One answer per person for now, since it seems there are lots of people online. This may change later.

First task: Be the first to roll 1d2!