News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli Kittens - Shorthair

Started by red_uni387, February 09, 2013, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Pretty multicolored kitties for trade <3 Looking for other Feli mainly, but I'm open to any adoptie :)

Kitten 1 - Undecided

Kitten 2 - Undecided

Kitten 3 - Definitely Trading

I haven't decided who I'm keeping yet, but kitten 3 is very similar to mommy, which is why she is the only one marked as definitely trading

Rosedawn

Naaw the little boy looks like my companion Vincent teeehheee!! Let me know if you decide to trade him Runi. I'll have to find something appetizing.

red_uni387

I have all three of them up for trade at the moment, but the one I'm keeping will be one of the first two ^^

Rosedawn

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

BabyKittenCandy

Rosedawn

Feel free to look at some of my others too Runi, I have a number of Feli and only a few I am super attached too.

red_uni387

sorry for the lack of response!

Tempted by BKC's unnamed longhair for kitten 1, but I might be keeping her >__>

Rose, I really like Deliah, Lyric, and Cara Mia and would be happy to trade for one of them, though they're all gorgeous so would totally understand if you're attached to them ^^

Rosedawn

Going after my LH baby girls. Let me think about which one I am willing to give up because I really feel like I HAVE to have him.

I will trade Deliah for him. After much clicking back and forth and debating.

red_uni387

cause I haven't had much luck with getting longhaired kitties xD
he's up for bid now; thank you so much :D
http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558786

which means I will be keeping the first girly ^^' but the third is still available~

Winged

I'd love the third girl! I don't have any Feli for trade at the moment, but does anything from here interest you?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0

ETA: Or Gliders.
Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

That little Gremlin is mighty tempting <3 Can I get back to you tomorrow? ^__^

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

I put her as an option for the quinsta bribes, so if Silv doesn't accept her in the first round I'll trade for the gremlin ^^

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

red_uni387

Winged

I've bid on her, the Gremlin is up for bid.
Owner of Gliders!