News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Sleeping Ocean~Shell Customs Event~

Started by Sleeping Ocean, February 08, 2013, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping Ocean

The outer court stretches before you, an immense circular dias of cracked stone awash in deep blue and and aqua colored light separating the the gathering crowd from the royal council. All around you there are soft murmurs of excitement as all eyes travel to the half-circle of guards that protect the members of the royal council. Each brightly colored noble turns their head to regard the mermaids and mermen gathered to hear the royal proclamation, their splendor in the glittering half light granting one a momentary whisper of the opulence that must be hidden behind the walls of the royal palace.

Suddenly, the gathering grows still as two mermen raise a conch shell each to their lips, the haunting echoes of the deep sound they make when blown into announcing the arrival of the prince. The nobles bow low, those gathered to see him even lower. The prince's amethyst eyes regard the display with an uneasy stillness as he ascends the throne comprised of cracked stone and fallen pillars at the head of the semi-circle of nobles. Resplendent, decorated in sapphires and black pearls that glisten in the rippling light, he settles himself in his rightful position, yet before he addresses the audience before him, he turns to the man who had accompanied him. A whispered conversation passes between himself an the royal advisor- a man who was not simply there to serve the throne, but who was also a personal friend.

Finally the prince lifts his head, and although some of the uncertainty remains in his eyes, the voice he addresses the court in reveals nothing of his reservations about appearing before them in such a way.

"I am pleased to announce that my Royal Advisor, Astrial has come up with a plan that may help those members of the Sleeping Ocean who find themselves suffering of loneliness at this time of year." The Prince ducks his head slightly, the long, black hair concealing his expression momentarily, before he continues. "I will allow him to inform you of his plan, and how he will enact it. Please give him your due attention."

He turns his gaze to the merman at his side, a striking individual with black hair and two-toned eyes.

Tarakona Ormr

As the prince finishes speaking the male nodded his head before turning to address the crowd. "I know many of you have gathered today looking for a friend, especially at this time of year. I am here to help you with that." Nodding once more to the prince the male looks as scribes come forward with a folded desk, setting it up quickly for him to take his seat and open up a ledger. He looked down at the names on the page before looking back up at the group in front of him.

"Those that are interested in finding a friend then please step forward with your form filled out and your shell presented."

As humans and Sirens alike come forward to grab forms and fill them out he sits back and waits for the first to approach. Those that pick up the form read the following message.

This is for anyone that wishes to find a friend today. Please check the boxes that apply and fill everything out completely.

Your Name: (Username)
The gender you wish to befriend:
Is this your first friend of the Siren?
Shell you wish to present: (shell picture)

It is a very simple form and one that will not take a lot of time. As each fills out the form Astrial consults his list and finds the right pairs. Yes this would be a time for joy! He just hoped everyone would remember that only 1 form was needed to make sure he had time to find all the pairings.
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Non-Owners:
Pinkshadow-Female
Country-Male
Lectral-Female
CutieePiee-Male
Scullisto-Female
Alnaeyah-Female
TheLeet-Female

Owners:
Kadana-Male
Rosedawn-Male
Silvanon-Male
Skysong-Male
Saturnalia-Male
Winged-Female
Kahlira-Female
YLO-Female
Wildfilly-Male
Aralie-Male
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

To name your Siren please post the following form

Username:
Siren Link:
Name for the Siren:

Siren's that have been matched:
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Pinkshadow

Your Name: Pinkshadow
The gender you wish to befriend: Female
Is this your first friend of the Siren? Yes
Shell you wish to present:

Kadana Sorano

Your Name: Kadana Sorano
The gender you wish to befriend: Male
Is this your first friend of the Siren? No
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Country

Your Name: Country

Lectral

Your Name: Lectral

Rosedawn

Your Name: Rosedawn
Shell you wish to present: (shell picture)

CutieePiee

Your Name: CutieePiee

Silvanon

Your Name: Silvanon

SkySong

Your Name: SkySong
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Saturnalia

Your Name: Saturnalia

Tarakona Ormr

The advisor looks at those that hand him the forms, nodding his head and putting them into two piles. Those that had met a siren before and those that had never made a friend of one yet. He turned to the crowd as more kept coming.

"I will be focusing first on those that have not made a friend of the Siren but do not worry everyone will find their perfect friend for this season."
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

YourLoveOnly

Your Name: YourLoveOnly
The gender you wish to befriend: female

Scullisto

Your Name: Scullisto

Winged

Your Name: Winged
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Your Name: Kahlira

Alnaeyah

Your Name: Alnaeyah

Wildfilly94

Your Name: Wildfilly94
Shell you wish to present: (The blue one. If this isn't okay since its a painting of a shell, I can find something else)

Sunchaser

Aralie

Your Name: Aralie

TheLeet

Your Name: TheLeet

Tarakona Ormr

Astrial turns to Pinkshadow and jesters her forward. Then he turns behind him and smiles at the shy female who was looking at the shell with interest. "Come meet your new friend." He smiled and gave the shell to the Siren who then walked over and beamed at Pinkshadow.

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

As Lectral brought a shell forward a Siren that had been near the back, pushed forward past all the others. "Hey where did you get that shell! Thats mine!" Astrial turned to look at her and back at the list. "Well however she managed to get the shell, I think you will be good friends." The male smiled for this Siren was known for her quick temper sometimes. However he had seen her softer side as well.

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Lectral

Oh, she is lovely!  Thank you!  *ponders name*

Tarakona Ormr

More and more forms where coming in but the males seemed to be hiding for the moment. Astrial looked at the prince, wondering where the males dissapeared too before turning back to the crowd in front of him. He would just keep finding the matches that he could.

Looking down at his list a name catches his eyes. He looked at the crowd of Sirens and motioned for a beautiful female to come forward. "We found the shell you specified. This is Scullisto. I think you two will do well together."

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

As the Siren female went off with Scullisto her sister came up and looked at him wondering if she would be matched. However before he could say anything, Winged's form caught his eye as well as the shell and he smiled. "Winged meet your new friend."

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Ravvana

Your Name: Ravvana

Winged

Ooh, so pretty! I love the way you've done her tail! And hair :D
Owner of Gliders!

Riverwind

Your Name: Riverwind

Lectral

Scullisto

She is stunning! Thank you so much!

Username: Scullisto
Siren Link: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/sunchaser109/Scullisto_zps6014d3b7.png
Name for the Siren: Bryn

Sunchaser

more will be coming I apologize things have been hectic over here.

Midnight Phantom

Your Name: Midnight Phantom
The gender you wish to befriend: male

Scullisto

Are these going to be put into our account or are we on hold?

Sunchaser

these are on a small hold while bun figures out how she wants to do certs to show all of the mers features, she is also fixing the male so that I can color them as well and I am waiting for her to finish fiddling with the girls accesories :)

Sunchaser

I also know buns shoulder has been hurting her lately which is why its taking a bit. But do not worry we have not forgotten you!

Bunraku

Like Sunny said Importing is on hold until I get the new certs made, however owned Siren will be uploaded to photobucket owners folders and numbered once I get the time to do so. Forgive me with being slow on updates, everyone, I was busy with the CDA breeding season and organizing the flaws in the Siren templates so that Sunny could make better use of them. Sunny and I will take care of things, no worries, I'm just a bit bogged down right now.

Thank you for taking care of things Sunnylove <3

Bunraku

A few shell customs! Sunny is very busy, so I'll try to complete as many of these as possible. <3

CutieePiee:

Country

Oh wow Bun! He is amazing! Thank you so much! My first boy is so handsome ^-^

Ryuukokoro

I know this event started a while ago, but I don't see an ending date, hopefully it's not too late for me to enter? ^_^

Your Name: Ryuukokoro
The gender you wish to befriend: either!
Is this your first friend of the Siren? yes
Shell you wish to present: http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/seashell-electric-red-wingsdomain-art-and-photography.jpg

Country

O.o I hope yours counts Ryuu cause that will be one amazing Siren XD

Bunraku

I'm glad you like him country! ^^

I'll let you're entry in Ryuu ^^ I'm not certain what end time Sunny had in mind for this event, but for now I'll call yours the last I'm allowing so I can catch up. I might re-open this or do something simmilar again because I like the concept a lot ^^

Ryuukokoro

Rosedawn

Did my link break? If so may I post a new one bun?

Bunraku

You're shell is still there rose! ^^ The link is ok

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Oh, nice pair of siren boys!  I especially like CutieePiee's.  :)