Sunchaser

Winged-blue
YLO-Yellow
Silvanon-blue
Rosedawn-blue
Kadana-yellow

Yellow=1
Blue=2

Since no one chose red I will not add it into the dice :)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

Wow down to our final three :) You each may choose one of the three original shell colors. You can not pick the same as the others.

Red, Blue or Yellow

Silvanon's choice-
Rosedawn's choice-
Winged's choice-

Rosedawn

Silvanon

Sunchaser

Silvanon's choice-Red
Rosedawn's choice-Yellow
Winged's choice-Blue

Okay the way this is going to go is

Red=1
Blue=2
Yellow=3 :) Good luck!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Sunchaser

And Silvanon is the winner!

You won the ice girly! please post a name when you have a moment :)

Silvanon

Wow I won!  I guess it was worth getting out of bed today after all! :)  I'd like to name her Kilata please.

Sleeping Ocean

Warning everyone ahead of time that there will be a flat sale! I am accepting both SG or USD for flat sale. Some pretties have already been posted! More to come. I will likely open the flat sale tomorrow around 13-14:00 secundi time.

SkySong

Aww. Sad I may not be able to make that one. Will try my best, though.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Bunraku

I may end up opening later Sky, it depends on how many more pre-mades I can get done by that time

Lectral

Ooo, the flatsales so far are lovely!  Hopefully, it will open late, or they won't all be snapped up immediately; I don't get home til 18:00 XD

But good luck to everyone who can make the sale!

Bunraku

If everyone needs it later, I can make it later purposely ^^ I have no problem opening late or doing waves throughout the day

SkySong

I'm going to be going straight from school to up a state to go skiing. So I'm not sure any time is a good time for me. But I will do my best to make it anyways.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

I'd love a later time personally xD Or maybe a one or two for USD only? They may go slower and I may be able to snap up a pretty one xD

Saturnalia

Rosedawn

Must be on. I have my eye on 2! And hopefully I'll get one.

Bunraku

I wouldn't mind doing a USD only round Kah. I was thinking of doing one because in truth I do need the USD, but I was afraid you guys wouldn't be fond of USD only sales.

Kahlira

A lot of people probably aren't... But I am XD

I have money to burn right now. Am just looking for fun ways to spend it. And these are fun. And I love their costumes and outfits. And want!

Bunraku

It makes me happy you feel that way Kah! X3 I do enjoy making them for everyone.

Bunraku

Since a ton of you are on right now, do you want me to open sale on the ones I have up and post more waves tomorrow, or wait until tomorrow to sell these?

Sleeping Ocean

Ok, so...

Flat Sale Open!

Please send funds to the Bunraku account, and if you choose to pay in USD, contact me by PM to arrange payment!

For those of you not here, I WILL do another several waves and some bribes tomorrow!

Rosedawn

red_uni387

Rosedawn

red_uni387

Rosedawn

Yay Runi!!

I really had to debate between Antique Rose and Spring Frost....all four were so pretty though it was so hard!

Sleeping Ocean

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

red_uni387

which is why i waited for my choices to be narrowed down :P

Sleeping Ocean

All of these girls are sold!

And again for those who missed this round, I will be holding more more sales tomorrow.

Bunraku

I love the squeals of joy you guys leave on you're payment messages XD <3

Wildfilly94

How is it that I happen to miss every single flatsale ever? ;-;

4th time's the charm, right? Bah

Sleeping Ocean

YourLoveOnly

Pretties! So sad I missed them. Also, lovely new items <3

Country

Dang, I missed it, I loved those girls and was hoping to have a shot at one  :(

Bunraku

Don't worry guys, there will be more with simmilar valentines and non-valentines color scemes, though I may not be able to hold a flat sale today because my mom is home and I want to spend some time with her, there will be more pre-mades soon.

CutieePiee

Congrats on the winners! I hope to make it to the next flatsale.

Bunraku

I think I've decided how to reward those of you who only submitted one gender design to the contest. Since those who submitted designs for both genders will receive a custom for both of their designs, I'll design a set that matches whatever you have designed for the opposite gender, and you may choose to either have a custom using this design, or two customs of your design.

So for example Soli designed a male outfit. I would then design a matching female outfit, and for her second custom, she would be allowed to choose between receiving two males with her design or a male with her design and a female that has my matching design.

How dose that sound?

Winged

That sounds fair to me, but some of the clothing I think wouldn't fit the opposite gender. For example off the top of my head I'm not sure if something like mine would look good as a male. But sure you could make the designs work :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

I don't know I feel like if you took the effort to design 2 you should be rewarded for 2 and if you took the time to design one be rewarded for 1. It rewards the effort spent.

Bunraku

For something like that winged, I'd design a male equivalent like a jacket or vest combination that would "Match" the dress in some way.

You have a point, Rose, but I was wanting to design matching pieces for the opposite genders anyway. Maybe I should rethink it some more? I want to be fair to everyone, and now I'm not sure if I'm over-rewarding/

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Sleeping Ocean

I have posted two auctions on the front page while I am busy making more pre-mades and finishing up customs! Please read the auction rules before bidding to prevent any confusion.

Auction Rules
1. You may bid on and win both auctions.
2. Please post the codename and color of the siren you are bidding on.
3. Payments must be made within 48 hours.
4. Paypal only for USD transactions. Please contact me after the auction for payment details.

Silvanon

My two cents on the design contest - all I hoped for by entering the contest was for my design ideas to have a moment of your consideration.  With even one guaranteed siren, you're offering rewards far above and beyond what I had any right to hope for, and I'm completely thrilled.  If you decide to limit everyone to just one custom, or give two customs to everyone, or make the number of customs match the number of entries, well, I figure that's up to you to decide how generous you want to be & can afford to be.  You're already being astoundingly generous, and, did I mention I'm just thrilled?  I'm just thrilled.  :)

Edit:  Oh, and,

SB on Rainbow Rave

Sleeping Ocean

You're words make me happy Silvanon :3 I just loved every ones designs and really want to make them a permanent part of the adoptable, plus the support I've received here has just been amazing and you all make me so happy <3

Country

The Matchmaker
Siren Name: Lily
Link to Siren: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Owners%20Folders/Country/80Lily_zpsbcff04c3.png
You're Siren's Story: Lily is a very curious Siren. She wanders from place to place always in search of fascinating things. This is how she came to me, I agreed to house her until she grew bored with the things here. So far she is content to stay and learn. She is highly inquisitive and extremely smart. She left her own home some time ago, around the time she came of age. With the right tools and training I believe she has the potential to do great and wonderful things. All this time she has been looking for one thing in particular, someone who shares her passion of the unknown and the love of making new discoveries.

110K on Rainbow Rave