News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] January Breeding Season

Started by Silvanon, January 04, 2013, 10:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Wow congrats sky!! I think (but don't quote me on it lol) that that is the first grade-to-pure-Luestin on Secundi!

Quinsta

Grade breedings for red_uni387, Alnaeyah and Nighthenge have now been re-rolled.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

red_uni387

Thank you Silv! :)

Sadly no dun roan friesian for me this season xD But, I did manage to get several of my quin's genetic sequences updated, which seriously rocks :D

skysnolimit

@Ryuu--Wow, that's awesome if it's true!  I got a free 75% Luestin foal from somebody (oops... I'd actually thought it was you XD;) a couple of seasons ago, and then I just had good luck breeding girls  ;D  I can't wait to see her.

Sarah Badr

Can anyone buy Bonus Tickets or only those people that had 5 foals claimed sired by their stallion?

Sarah Badr

:-\ I want to keep all three of mine!!!!!!

Luv007

For USD, anyone can buy a bonus ticket.  Otherwise, only those who earn them will recieve them.  I haven't earned one yet and been trying for years, but one day!

Sera needs a reroll for her Luestin grade breeding!!  So excited for her.  It was a 75% grade stud crossed with my pure Luestin mare.

Wildfilly94

Sarah, here's where you buy bonus tickets: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8534.0
You may only buy 2 per season, but anyone can buy them and they can be used on any foal that you bred yourself. :)

Silvanon

Actually the bonus ticket rule has been changed, they can now be used on foals traded to you as well as foals you bred yourself.  :)

sera

springacres

Breeding 6371 needs to be re-rolled then.

Thanks Silv.  *crosses fingers and toes for a silver dapple dun overo Friesian this time*

Daimas

On the morgans silv, is Dun in the default genetics? And YAY some pretties to offer for trade this time, or maybe keeping cause some are really sweet sounding

red_uni387

Dun is already in Morgans, if that's what you're asking, Daimas ^__^

Daimas

thanks it is what I was asking. so that makes one grade project I dindt need to do and one failed one LOL
oh well could be worse

Sunchaser

Yay I got some buckskin grades for my project. I can't wait to truly sit and figure which I want

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Oh how I'm so happy about the re-rolls ;D

QuoteDunkel.Prinzessin204   #460423   #553564      Full Off-World   6537. Friesian M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Ryuukokoro

*clings to Dunkel* Eeee dun! Congrats!! I hope I can use your boy toward my goal of a dun roan Freisian for a future project someday! ^^

YourLoveOnly

Blue dun, wheee! I have lots of pretty black combos I want as Friesians. Like blue dun frame overo and blue dun snowflake appy! And black roan blanket appy, but I could already try for that one, I've just had all fails so far XD

Ryuukokoro

If I could make a carbon copy of Avenger for ya, I would, YLO lol.

YourLoveOnly

Can you make it female then while you're at it? XD I keep getting males with the right genes or girls with missing genes :P

Quinsta

springacres's breeding has been re-rolled.  Sera, sorry, the parent has to be over 80% of a breed before it has a chance to produce pure, you need one more generation on that project.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

springacres

EEEEEE this made my day!!! 6540. Friesian F Blue Dun (Gruello) Splash Overo, front left Stocking, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Winged

Well done! I need to get breedings with some of these Friesians for my project :D
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

I do wish the silver dapple had passed, but hey... there's always next season to try for that XD

Wildfilly94

Congrats guys!! I love the projects that are coming through!! <3

And Ohh, you can claim other peoples foals now with them? :O Thats so cool!! Haha. Not that I have the $$, but still XD

springacres

It used to be you could ONLY claim your own foals with bonus tickets, actually, Wild.

springacres

And WOO! *high fives Dunkel*  This must have been a lucky season for dun into Friesians :D

Wildfilly94

LOL!
I knew that, meant to say other peoples. XD I suck at paying attention to what Im saying

springacres

Sarah Badr

Thanks! Where do I buy a Bonus Ticket? I want to keep all 3 of mine.

Sarah Badr

Yay! I got 3 mares. And I got a Sooty Buckskin from your Kadana's beautiful TB stallions. Thanks Silvanon and Kadana! ;D

Silvanon

Sarah - You'll need to follow the instructions in this thread to buy a bonus ticket:  http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8534.0

Sarah Badr

Thanks Wildfilly and Silv for the link. Requested and Paid! Yay!!!

Bunraku

I cant recall, can bonus tickets be used to claim foals you get free from other users?

Kahlira

Quote from: Bunraku on January 16, 2013, 08:02:05 PM
I cant recall, can bonus tickets be used to claim foals you get free from other users?

Yep, starting I think last season.

Leafy

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Saturnalia

YourLoveOnly

Some very gorgeous Quin in this batch! <3 And am excited for mine too! :D

Spixy

Ayyyy, my Dun Palomino Splash Overo is such a pretty!
Looks like she has been dipped in paint, so elegant! OuO <3

Some serious pretties among the rest too though
/scribbles down stalker-list

Kahlira

I said it already I think... BUT!!! OHMAN! My ladies are amazing! Thank you so much!

Winged

My two girls are lovely! And so good to finally see some colourful Friesians :D
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Oh...WOW...my fleabitten gray boy is just so...WOW...o___o Thank you so much! <3 And my brown boy is also just such a handsome fellow, even if he dose have accidental IB! >< I love them both so <3

Kadana Sorano

lovely Quinsta so far, Toffeeca's Appy is super gorgeous, and those blue dun Friesian's look amazingly metalicy!  I adore those coats, seriously congrats guys!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

springacres

EEEE, my Friesian girl is here now!!!  And toffeeca's bay stallion, and other dun Friesians... :D

LaneyAngel

Can't believe I was dumb enough to waste my second claim this season... didn't use it, when I could have tried to claim a morgan. DUH LANEY!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

But I give up on this Pally in Clydes project, since now there is already a SECOND Pally Clyde out there and my project keeps stabbing me in the foot and failing.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Winged

I know, i ADORE the blue dun Friesians! That will be a major goal for me next season :D
Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

My Andalusian is beautiful!  I foresee him giving some good foals next season :)  Thank you, CAN and Silv!

Only thing is, he's labeled as a girl.  Quicky-fixy please?  :)