News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Untamed - Updated Christmas Thread

Started by Mutt, December 24, 2012, 04:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Personally I love the fox female and both gender fennecs, so I wouldn't want to see them changed! ^^ To me the male fox seems a bit out of proportioned, his body (midsection) seems too long and his shoulders too big compared to the length of the rest of the leg. But I do love such a dynamic leaping pose! ^.^

Mutt

I'd agree with you on the that one I had done a new sketch of the fox male, but I'm not sure I like it as much as the original I really need to scan these so I can turn them over to you guys for your opinions but I don't have a scanner out here (about a year ago I moved out into my father's bungalow, sadly it's not easy renting around here with a dog the size of mine everywhere I look that says pets allowed will only allow very small dogs TT_TT) I'll have to borrow my dad's computer and his scanner/printer/fax later on this afternoon... I'd go out now but I'm watching Friday Night Cranks live XD

The fox female I love it too but I'd like to maybe reposition the front legs a little bit, I'm really surprised that most people don't want me to change the Fennecs I always thought I drew them really badly. I'd at least like to redraw the legs on them but if no one wants me to I wont XD

Wildfilly94

Ops, didnt see you could vote three options.. XD I pick both wolverines. But the voter thing only got my vote on the female wolverine

Mutt

That's not a problem I'll have Mini Mutt vote for male wolverine so your vote for the male is also included in the final tally.

Country

Country stuffs Aralie's stocking.
Country stuffs YLO's stocking.

Country drops Bacon in Mutt's stocking
Country drops  Bacon Chews in Violet's stocking

Aralie

Aralie stuffs Country's stocking.
Aralie stuffs Sunchaser's stocking.

Aralie drops Pizza in Mutt's stocking
Aralie drops Pup-peroni in Violet's stocking

Wildfilly94

Wild stuffs YLOs stocking.
Wild stuffs Kahliras stocking

Wild drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Wild drops  Bacon bicuits in Violet's stocking

Bunraku

Bunraku stuffs YLO stocking.
Bunraku stuffs Winged's stocking.

Bunraku drops licoriche candy coal in Mutt's stocking
Bunraku drops cheese and potatoe biscuits in Violet's stocking

Saturnalia

Somehow, I totally missed that you could stuff stockings once a day. Oops!

Saturnalia stuffs Aralie's stocking.
Saturnalia stuffs Wildfilly's stocking.

Saturnalia drops sparkly pebbles in Mutt's stocking
Saturnalia drops tasty treats in Violet's stocking

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu stuffs country's stocking.
Ryuu stuffs YLO's stocking.

Ryuu drops chocolate coins in Mutt's stocking
Ryuu drops yummy treats in Violet's stocking

Mini Mutt

List updated, total of 10 lumps of coal for Mutt, remember tomorrow is the last day after which you guys will start receiving gifts from the event better kick Mutt into gear... and Okami we'll try to get Okami to do something.
Non gaming account of Mutt - if you need to ask questions about the Untamed please contact the actual Mutt 'Mutt' how original.

Wildfilly94

Wild stuffs Saturnalias stocking.
Wild stuffs Aralies stocking

Wild drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Wild drops  Bacon bicuits in Violet's stocking

Aralie

Aralie stuffs Ryuu's stocking.
Aralie stuffs Wildfilly's stocking.

Aralie drops Cookies in Mutt's stocking
Aralie drops an antler in Violet's stocking

Country

YLO stuffs Sunchaser's stocking.
YLO stuffs Ryuu's stocking.

YLO drops cheese in Mutt's stocking
YLO drops a ball in Violet's stocking

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu stuffs Aralie's stocking.
Ryuu stuffs Sunchaser's stocking.

Ryuu drops dice in Mutt's stocking
Ryuu drops yummy treats in Violet's stocking

I can't give anyone coal, I feel too bad :x

Bunraku

Bunraku stuffs Sunchaser's stocking.
Bunraku stuffs Winged's stocking.

Bunraku drops Champange in Mutt's stocking
Bunraku drops cheese and potatoe biscuits in Violet's stocking

Saturnalia

Saturnalia stuffs Bunraku's stocking.
Saturnalia stuffs Sunchaser's stocking.

Saturnalia drops cookies that vaguely resemble coal in Mutt's stocking
Saturnalia drops cheesy biscuits in Violet's stocking

Mutt

Okay stocking game is officially over, I'll be updating the final list soon, prizes may be delayed however as it's new years eve and one of my family members severed my internet cable after going crazy at me... really crazy, anyway that's sorted now and I am now safe but can't get a new cable until next week so I'm relying on patchy wireless connection. This will not delay colouring of Untamed but it is likely to delay upload times.

Keep your eyes open for updates and if you haven't already perhaps you'd like to vote in the poll so I know which species to update next (I have some new sketches I'll try to upload them later if the wireless connection will allow it)

Ryuukokoro

o_0 *hugs Mutt* Stay safe! That sounds serious! We worry about you. :x

Mutt

It was pretty serious it was first time I've ever had to call the cops, there was one other time I probably should have but that was when my I tore that muscle in my back and I physically couldn't walk to the phone. Anyway I'm safe now but I'm still locked up in my room and supervising my dog whenever she needs to go outside (and man is she getting sick of that)

I'm going to try and get these stocking event prizes out today, should be able to upload images fine as wireless connection is a bit better because my Dad lent me some extension cords so I can have the receiver closer to my window rather than in the corner (I swear my walls are made out of lead or something that's blocking signals... even my TV antenna barely works and I've tried about five different antennas)

I finally got those sketches scanned today and those are all posted here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8298.0

Mini Mutt

So prizes from Stocking Stuffin', Mutt and Violet have yet to open their stockings so look forward to that but here are the prizes from the main game.

Sunchaser: First custom pair of Bob cats (unfinished but they're coming very soon! You can poke me every day until they're finished to make sure I don't forget XD)

Country and Ryuu: Use of large breeding site (you can use these immediately form will be posted below)

Kahlira and Winged: Use of small breeding item (you can use these immediately form will be posted below)

YLO and Aralie: Foam bat (form below)

Saturnalia,  Bunraku and Wildfilly94: Newspaper (form below)

Extra sort of prize:

Saturnalia:
Dress up Mini Mutt, I'm getting redrawn, so you get to choose what I'll will pop up wearing first, probably best not to draw me in a copyrighted characters clothing but if you really want me to be dressed like a certain character Mutt will make a few adjustments  to the clothing so I don't look 100% like the character. Other than that anything goes pink tutu and a top hat? Yup, Sparkly silver jacket with short, shorts?  You bet. Fake mustache? Yup, all good.

Required forms:

Breeding form:
Note must be the same species if you don't have a male and female of the same species you may use one of my Untamed or Okami's singular Untamed,
Okami's male wolf: http://s699.beta.photobucket.com/user/TheUntamed/media/Owners/Okami/002.png.html?sort=3&o=0
My Untamed,
http://s699.beta.photobucket.com/user/TheUntamed/library/Owners/Mutt

Female (ID):
Male (ID):

Custom items,

Newspaper

Colours only custom:
Name:
Species:
Coat: (2 to 3 colors)

Foam bat

Name:
Species:
Coat:
Reference (preferred but not necessary):
Non gaming account of Mutt - if you need to ask questions about the Untamed please contact the actual Mutt 'Mutt' how original.

Bunraku

Yay thank you Mutt! ^^

Colours only custom:
Name: Ceph
Species: Wolf
Owner: Bunraku
Coat: White, Black, Silver

Saturnalia

Ooooh, hooray! I will have to ponder... for both of those prizes :D

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo I get to breed for the first time!? I'm so excited!  ;D

Breeding Form

Female (ID): 032
Male (ID): 075

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Mutt

Winged- I'm assuming  for the male you meant 077, 011 is a female, the font I use does kind of make the 7's look like 1's

I'll see if I can get Okami to colour the puppies once she's up... it's 1:35 PM and I'm pretty sure she's still asleep, I'll be colouring them as adults because there's no way Okami is going to want to colour sables or merles (where as I enjoy colouring more complicated coat patterns X3 )

These guys will be grown (along with the two test litters) when we open breeding season, they'll be grown at the beginning of the season.

Customs:

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Bunraku

Mutt

You're welcome Bunraku :)

Still working on Bob cats but the second I have even one lineart finished I'll message you Sunchaser.

Puppies, Okami finally woke up so here's the puppies.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/032x075_zps4fc8f7b1.png
Ryuu's pups, so random.org says 5 pups out of a possible 6,

Pup 1 Brown merle white markings, white muzzle: female

Pup 2 White brown spots: female

Pup 3 white brown merle spots: female

Pup 4 Black, white and tan: female

Pup 5 brown merle (no white markings on face):  male

For a moment there I thought random.org was going to give you all females XD

Winged's pups, random.org says you pair had 2 out of a possible 3
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/083x077_zps0327349d.png

Pup 1 Tan, black saddle, white chest : female
Pup 2 Dark brown, sable, tan markings: male

Saturnalia

Ee! My form. Right!

Colours only custom:
Name: Vista
Species: Wolf
Owner: Saturnalia
Coat: Black, dark brown, white

Also, for Mini Mutt! I'm thinking... a dinosaur costume.

Mutt

Oooh Mini Mutt in a dinosaur costume sounds fun X3

I've just realised upon uploading him he looks a lot like your female wolf they're both reverse brindle I hope you don't mind.

Aralie

Country

Female (ID): 093
Male (ID): 066

Finally decided who I wanted to use lol.

Mutt

Country's litter, random.org says 4 pups out of a possible 6. I coloured this one, Okami is sick of colouring pups already XD

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/093x066_zps1446f78d.png

Pup 1 red merle and white: male
Pup 2 tan and white : male
Pup 3 Brown, white and tan: male
Pup 4 Red merle, white and tan: male

All males this time, random.org hasn't been very random with the genders of your litter or Ryuu's litter :o

Winged

I love mine, thanks!and yeah 77, i misread Rosco's ID xD
Owner of Gliders!

Country

Saturnalia

I don't mind at all that he's similar to her :D Love them both!

Ryuukokoro

D'awww, I love my pups!! ^___^ Thank you, Mutt and Okami! *saves picture to her computer*

Mutt

A bit of an odd requests here but I'm going to be giving out gifts from time to time as a result of events and I'd like everyone to post what their favourite canine coat colour is and their favourite canine species (Untamed species only), I want to get some out pretty quickly (from the Stocking Stuffin' event I thought we needed some extra gifts there) so please do post your preferences soon.

Also all Untamed should be uploaded to Secundi by now, doubtless I made a few mistakes so let me know if your Untamed's image/gender/species ect is incorrect or if I somehow managed to miss your Untamed.

Also an update on Bobcats, I've got the male lineart mostly finished and some basic shading down so Bobcat's should be available soon :)

Wildfilly94

I like Wolves. :D
Any color, really. Favorites are (brown) brindle, merle, and bi color

SkySong

I love all the Untamed, fox or wolf, both are fine. I tend to like lighter colors, but not much of a preference.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Saturnalia

Aralie

I love wolves, and really love the natural wolf coats or brindle ^_^

Country

I love the wolves and brindle, or merle lol.

Bunraku

I love wolves, particularly striking patterns in monochromes would be favored highly ^^

Sunchaser

I want wolves >.> and any coat really lol

Winged

I love wolves especially, but i also love foxes :) And my favourite coats are merle and sable.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Well I will go against the crowd and say my fave is the Fennecs! X3 My fave coat color is tri-color, of any sort.

And aaah yay, Untamed are all imported!! ^_^ Great job, Mutt! ...haha I totally didn't mean to give two of my Untamed the same name. XD;; And they were both from back from my PI days! *sweatdrop*