News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Untamed - Updated Christmas Thread

Started by Mutt, December 24, 2012, 04:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

Our website (information on some pages is outdated for now as it has not changed since we left PI) http://the-untamed.webs.com/index.htm

Owner Folders,

http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/

It's almost Christmas and The Untamed is... fashionably late in running an event or two.

I'm going to be letting Mini Mutt handle this one,

and without further... Mini Mutt put that sign down! Here's Mini Mutt to run a Christmas event while regular Mutt... sleeps XD

Edit: Well looky here this is my 666th post that's not very Christmassy.

Skip to the second page for new stuff.

Mini Mutt

Mini Mutt here, finally after all these years I'm running the show.... My reign shall be sweet.. ah I mean it's Christmas let's do some stuff... um yeah.

Event 1: Stocking Stuffin' Finished

You can stuff two people's stockings  (you cannot stuff your own stocking) a day for the next week, at the end of the event people will receive gifts, the more people stuff your stockings doesn't necessarily mean you will get more gifts than someone whose stocking was stuffed less frequently but it will give you a slightly higher chance to receive certain prizes in the end it'll all be down to random number generators.

To stuff someone's stocking post [your username here] stuffs [their username here]'s stocking.

To drop coal in Mutt's stocking post [your username here] drops coal in Mutt's stocking. Putting coal in Mutt's stocking does not count towards one of your two stocking stuffing slots for the day... Mutt's left a note saying tell them to put dog biscuits in Violet's stocking... why does the dog even have a stocking?

Stockings:

Aralie - 6

Bunraku - 4

country198606 - 4

Kahlira - 4

Ryuu - 4

Saturnalia- 6

Sunchaser- 5

Wildfilly94 - 4

Winged Dreams - 5

YLO - 8

Mutt and Violet's coal, biscuits ect:

Mutt - coal x 11, bacon-flavored coal x1, meatballs with gravy centers that look like coal, licorice candy coal x 3, dog biscuits x 1, Bacon x1, pizza x 1, sparkly pebbles x 1, chocolate coins x 1, cookies x 1, cheese x 1, dice,  Champange x 1, cookies that vaguely resemble coal x 1
Violet - coal x 2, chews disguised as coal x 1, dog biscuits x 6, bacon-flavored dog biscuits x 4, cheese and potato biscuits x 4, Chicken chews x 1, bacon chews x1, pup-eroni x 1, tasty treats x 1, yummy treats x1, antler x 1, ball x 1, yummy treats x 1, cheesy biscuits x 1
Non gaming account of Mutt - if you need to ask questions about the Untamed please contact the actual Mutt 'Mutt' how original.

Mini Mutt

Scroll down for giveaways
Non gaming account of Mutt - if you need to ask questions about the Untamed please contact the actual Mutt 'Mutt' how original.

Okami

Okami drops coal in Mutt's stocking.

... And Violet's.

Mini Mutt

That'll teach them, I'll add that to... the nonexistent tally better make a tally.

Winged

Winged stuffs country198606's stocking.
Winged stuffs Saturnalia's stocking.

Winged drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Winged drops dog chews disguised as coal in Violet's stocking ;)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

YLO stuffs Bunraku's stocking.
YLO stuffs Ryuu's stocking.

YLO drops coal in Mutt's stocking
YLO drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking

Bunraku

Bunraku stuffs Winged Dreams' Stocking
Bunraku stuffs YLO's Stocking

Bunraku drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Bunraku drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking

Aralie

Aralie stuffs YLO's Stocking
Aralie stuffs Ryuu's Stocking

Aralie drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Aralie drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking

Country

Country stuffs Kahlira's Stocking
Country stuffs Winged dreams's Stocking

Country drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Country drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking

Saturnalia

Saturnalia stuffs Winged Dreams's stocking.
Saturnalia stuffs Aralie's stocking.

Saturnalia drops bacon-flavored dog biscuits in Violet's stocking.
Saturnalia drops bacon-flavored coal in Mutt's stocking. (Um... don't know how it got bacon-flavored. I swear.)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Gryphion Secret Santa

Sunchaser stuffs Kahlira's stocking.
Sunchaser stuffs Aralie's stocking.

Sunchaser drops meatballs with gravy centers that look like coal in Mutts stocking
Sunchaser drops Coal in Violets stocking

Mini Mutt

Well with Christmas day over(in Australia at least) Mutt and I (the far superior Mini version of Mutt) have some gifts to give out separately from the Stocking Stuffin' game.

These are free to anyone who has ever participated in a The Untamed thread on Secundi, there will be more made if we need more of them as I'm not sure how many followers we have but rest assured if you've participated and you want one you will get one even if not from this batch.

This new background is so far available only for the female wolf, but may be available for others later on.

To claim you need to fit the above criteria and post the codename of whichever one you'd like along with a name note: they are all females.

Codename: Dark Bark
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFb.png
Codename: Silver Fox
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/wolffsilverfoc.png
Codename: Red Tri
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/wolffemaletri.png
Codename: Red Merle
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/wolffemaleredmerle.png
Codename: Pale Brown
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Wolfemale2.png
Codename: Blue Merle 'n White
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFmerleblue.png

Codename: Blue Brindle
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFblue.png
Codename: Pointer
[http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFpointer.png
Codename: Reverse Brindle
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFreversebrindle.png
Codename: Coyote
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/WFyote.png

Codename: Grey wolf

Codename: Brindle + saddle

If you miss out on these six post 'Mutt we're one short!' so Mutt knows how many more she needs to colour.

Aralie

Gorgeous group of wolves there!

Codename: Silver Fox
Name: Karen

<3

Mini Mutt

Well thank you, Karen is certed and in your owners folder, Merry Christmas Aralie :)

Bunraku

Beautiful colorings Mutt! I hope I qualify since I've only ever participated in the halloween thread <3

Codename: Blue Merle 'n White
Name: Shera

Mini Mutt

Yep you qualify, people just need to have posted in any thread about The Untamed on Secundi any thread counts including the thread about revamping the linearts. She's certed for you and in your owners folder :)

Bunraku

hiyoko

Mini Mutt

Belle is certed and in your owner folder.

Merry Christmas Bunraku and hiyoko :)

Winged

Red Tri
Name: Floss

These are lovely! I shall need to bribe you to get some dog mimic customs on the new linearts :)
Owner of Gliders!

Mini Mutt

Certed and in your owners folder, a late Merry Christmas to you Winged. Mutt hasn't opened bribes yet but that's something that may be done in future, question is whether to do it before or after breeding season as it may delay breeding season... Unless I, the most annoying person ever can annoy Okami into assisting with the breeding season... hmm...

Edit: Almost forgot we have a couple more colored up in case the remaining two are claimed and we still have people left who haven't claimed one yet, so don't be shy about posting 'Mutt we're one short!' you won't be making Mutt do any extra work XD

Gryphion Secret Santa

Does this thread count? I am not positive if i just started following them or not. I know i have stalked the relining thread but dont think i ever posted >.> I am so bad lol

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Thank you! I shall keep my eye out for bribes then :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Mini Mutt

Gryphion Secret Santa - You're Sunchaser right that's what you put in the stocking game so I'm guessing you are, yep you posted before the giveway so it does I think you may have posted on one of our other threads too. All these wolves have been claimed now but I'll be putting a few more up momentarily for those who don't have one yet.

Wildfilly and YLO I'll have them certed up for you both in a jiffy :)

Saturnalia

Oooh, it counts if we posted before the giveaway? Yay!

Mini Mutt

Yup, lazy Mutt didn't want to have to end up colouring one for every single member of secundi whether they follow The Untamed or not that would take forever XD  Plus it's a little Christmas gift from Mutt to The Untamed's follower.

A few new wolves are up, can still make more if needed.

EDIT: All certed to here, took a little longer than expected due to slow Internet, YLO I created an owner folder for you I could have sworn you already had one so if you notice you have any Untamed adopts missing from your folder let me know and I'll go searching for them.

Saturnalia

Wildfilly94

*drools* those new ones are gorgeous!

I hope this is still open, I didn't get to gift yet! D:

Wildfilly94 stuffs Saturnalia's stocking.
Wildfilly94 stuffs Bunraku's stocking.

Wildfilly94 drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Wildfilly94 drops bacon biscuits in Violet's stocking

Bunraku

I totally forgot about the game O_O

Bunraku stuffs Saturnalia's stocking.
Bunraku stuffs Wildfilly94's stocking.

Bunraku drops licoriche candy coal in Mutt's stocking
Bunraku drops cheese and potatoe biscuits in Violet's stocking

Mini Mutt

Saturnalia you now have an owner folder and your girl is certed :)

The game is still open I thought I'd leave it open for the week seeing as it's a busy time of year so far we're on day three.

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

Codename: Coyote
Name:Mercy Thompson

YAY and yes i have been account hoping so i apologize. *Squees*

Mini Mutt

That's alright account hopping is fine as long as can figure out who you are lol just wanted to make sure so I didn't name your owner folder incorrectly XD She's certed, number 091 we're getting close to triple digits now.

I like the blue brindle myself lol couldn't resist making at least one, blue brindle is one of my favorite dog coat colours, especially on Borzoi this one is just stunning: http://paskova.com/Shine_3j1_resize.jpg

SkySong

Codename: Blue Merle
Name: Quick Silver

*Slinks in*
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Mutt

The blue merle n white one is taken SkySong, would you like to pick new one or did you mean to type Blue Brindle?

SkySong

Yup, Sorry! It's what happens when I don't copy + paste names.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Mini Mutt

No problem, she's certed and uploaded in your owner folder :)

We're almost out of premade wolves again I didn't realize so many people followed The Untamed XD Same as before if you miss out just post about it and there'll be more posted ASAP.

Country

Mini Mutt

Certed and in your folder, took forever not sure if it was problems with my internet or with photobucket this time around.

Have another couple of premades so if anyone has missed out let me know and I'll upload them.

Country

Country stuffs Saturnalia's stocking.
Country stuffs Wildfilly94's stocking.

Country drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Country drops  Chicken chews in Violet's stocking

Bunraku

Bunraku stuffs YLO stocking.
Bunraku stuffs Saturnalia's stocking.

Bunraku drops licoriche candy coal in Mutt's stocking
Bunraku drops cheese and potatoe biscuits in Violet's stocking

Ryuukokoro

*waves hand* Ooo I want a premade!! ^^ Mutt we're one short!

Also...

Ryuu stuffs YLO's Stocking
Ryuu stuffs Bun's Stocking

Ryuu drops dog biscuits in Mutt's stocking
Ryuu drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking too!

Wildfilly94

Wild stuffs Kahlira's Stocking
Wild stuffs Country198606's Stocking

Wild drops coal in Mutt's stocking
Wild drops dog biscuits in Violet's stocking

Mini Mutt

Alright we're on day 5, so two days left of the stocking stuffing, just posting this so I can keep track.

Two more premades are up, can still make more if needed.

Now to update this stocking list, Mutt's going to love all this coal  ;D

Ryuukokoro

Whee i get a choice! *claps hands*

Code: Brindle + saddle
Name: Bright Eyes

(named for her pretty golden eyes!)

Mini Mutt

Sorry it was only a choice between two, I only had the two ready to go, I had no idea how many would be needed lol and she's in your owners folder.

I've been coloring a few Wolverines like ferrets (Mutt's been researching the little 'carpet sharks' on and off for months... considering adding one or two to the household sometime in the not too distant future), not sure if anyone is interested in Wolverines though and we still need to edit/redraw their linearts, might have to make a poll of which linearts people want revamped the most. But anyway if anyone actually likes the Wolverines let me know I feel like I'm the only person who likes them.

Edit: Poll added for new lineart to be redrawn/edited