*Winged dreams -C3
*Country -U4
*red_uni
*Pinkshadow -V1
*Goddesss

*Springacres
*CutieePiee

Please use this form:
[color=purple]Claim Number: (example A 4)
Recipient: [/color]

YourLoveOnly

I totally overlooked being gifted to again! Thank you Soli =O <3

Ravvana

Whee, my first lab girl! One step closer to my goal of amassing a FCFC lab army to rival my Kennel lab army XD Thanks Aralie <3

Wildfilly94

Claim Number: @2
Recipient: Luv007

eta: Hope this is okay that Im a little late?

PonyMama

Oh well, I don't collect Angels, but it did not stop my mother in law from giving me one almost every year for the first 8 years of our lives together.  I kept and displayed them all too, cause it was something she bought me

Wildfilly94

Yeah, its the thought that counts, right? <3

Solistia

Thank you so much goddesss for my lovely new Pom girl 8D!! (I really do love blue merle so on fluffy doggies >u<!! )

And I totally thanked sera in person |Db

Wildfilly94

I didnt even notice my second gift! :O Thank you Bun!! <3 I've grown to adore the sphinxes, and Sooo happy to get my first :3

Bunraku

springacres

Getting ready to leave for work, if my turn comes up just skip me instead of waiting 2 hours :)

PonyMama

Oops forgot to post the skip of winged, and now it is technically past Country as well

PonyMama

With my permission wildfilly changed who her gift will go to. 

many good thoughts and prayers need to be sent out into the world.  For anyone not watching the news "don't" and for those of you who are, I am sure you are already sending as many prayers that you can

CutieePiee

Very terrible news especially around the holiday season. My prayers to those affected. <3
Quote from: PonyMama on December 14, 2012, 02:01:56 PM
With my permission wildfilly changed who her gift will go to. 

many good thoughts and prayers need to be sent out into the world.  For anyone not watching the news "don't" and for those of you who are, I am sure you are already sending as many prayers that you can

Wildfilly94

I heard on FB about it a few minutes ago. Its horrible, what these people with sick minds are doing. :( Especially to kids, and so close to christmas. </3 My heart goes out to all those affected and may those innocent lives rest in peace.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on December 14, 2012, 02:09:50 PM
I heard on FB about it a few minutes ago. Its horrible, what these people with sick minds are doing. :( Especially to kids, and so close to christmas. </3 My heart goes out to all those affected and may those innocent lives rest in peace.

Same, i just read it on FB.
- It's so insane to hear about, and my thought truely go out to everyone affected <3

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

It's so awful :( Poor children and their families.. Especially right before the holidays. Just awful.

PonyMama

I know it seems weird in a good spirited thread to bring it up, but I am a mom. and I have been tearing up for all the parents since I heard

Winged

I'm back now, whose turn is it? I'd like to get mine in before i go to bed in a couple hours :)

ETA: Thanks so much for that Lab, Bun! Also, i was gifted U5 by Sat, but i don't see them in my owners folder :)
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

It is on my master list winged so it will not get picked again, I will go through and make sure all are sent to the right owners by the end

Winged you may pick

Bunraku

You are most welcome winged! <3

Winged

That's fine :)
Claim Number: C3
Recipient: BabyKittenCandy
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Guys, can anyone say if its my turn soon, since im planning to go to bed soon, but i don't want to hold you guys up <3 waiting or anything :b

PonyMama

Pinkshadow

Claim Number: V1
Recipient: Leafy

<3

Night guys <3

Country

Went to take my mother out to eat for her birthday and they had the news on....it makes me sick and all I can do is worry about my daughter going to school now....it scares me so much to think someone can be that heartless....

I will try to be on later tonight to pick if possible, just had a busy day trying to finish up Christmas and all.

YourLoveOnly

I think you can pick already since your turn has already passed by.

PonyMama

You can pick now country

and I agree, just waiting for my child to get home from school now

BabyKittenCandy

Aww! *squishes Toff and Winged*

You guys are amazing! Thankyou so much!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Country

Claim Number: U4
Recipient: WildFilly94

I know its kinda silly of me to feel that way...but no one ever dreamed something like that would ever happen, especially right before Christmas....I just want to sit down and bawl like a baby.

Country

And thank you hiyoko! I just noticed my new pretty ^-^

PonyMama

Not silly, natural.  A mother's instinct is strong.
our hearts are reaching out to all those other mothers
Completely natural

Country

I know both of my babies are safe but I still can't shake the feeling that something is wrong even now...

PonyMama

It is springacres turn and in two hours she will auto skipped if she does not post
I have to go to work in about 10 minutes and won't be back for 5 hours

CutieePiee

I believe that's 2 hours...

Claim Number: O2
Recipient: Whimsy

Rosedawn

So Runi Goddess and Springacres can pick pretty much whenever they are around as all have been skipped.

springacres

Claim Number: J 5
Recipient: Ravvana

Ravvana

springacres

You're welcome Ravv, I saw ragdolls on your list and that one was just so pretty I had to pick it for you <3

red_uni387

Claim Number: X1
Recipient: Kahlira

hope this isn't too late ^^

Goddesss

Claim Number: O3
Recipient: Kadana

Kadana Sorano

*hugs Goddesss*  Thank you sweety!

ETA: Gonna be at work this morning, till sometime this afternoon.  So if the new round cycles to me, go ahead and skip me :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

PM didn't sent me a list for the new round so I can't start that yet, you'll have to wait until she wakes up.

Lectral

If my turn for the next round comes up, I am out to work until 1300.  Possibly later, if husband decides he wants to go out after I get off - so if I am not back, feel free to skip me :D

PonyMama

Kinda slept in this morning, let me go through make sure All gifts are correct and sent out (know I missed at least one) then I will get round three started

Aralie

Well I am heading off to work and won't be back till about 20:30 secundi time. Feel free to skip me if my name comes up before then ^_^

Rosedawn

This has been moving at a really steady click I'm really impressed <3

CutieePiee

I agree. Each round taking about a day to complete is not too bad at all. PM and YLO have been doing a superb job running this smoothly. :)