News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Birthday Fun!

Started by Ravvana, February 01, 2010, 12:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I also tried to bid 0, then figured someone else would probably bid 1 and 2 so I bid 3 xD

SplitX

Well the problem with bidding is not getting the same as someone else. I figured that, if only 1 other person HAD bid 1, I wouldn't win, either, if I bidded 1 too.

YourLoveOnly

Exactly. I figured at least 1 person would have picked that already, might as well make them win instead of make us both lose xD

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Rosewood

Goddesss

Congratz Guys.  I missed the first two because I was trying to take a nap while my 8 month old was napping.  I missed the last one because I had to pick my son up from school.

*plots how much to bid on the last girlly*

Ravvana

Bidding is open for the perlino dun mare! :D

red_uni387

the one I was waiting for! :D I doubt I will get her, but sent a bid in <3

Good luck everyone~

Goddesss

*kicks self for not knowing how much to bid*

Ravvana

And indigowulf takes her for a bid of 802,401 SG! :)

I'll cert these four once I get names from everyone.

What other game ideas does everyone have? I'd like to do two more free/cheap events, and then maybe something with more of an auction flair.

red_uni387

O_O I don't even have that much

Congrats indigo!! (shall stalk for a breed hehe)

mmm.....scavenger hunt? :)

SplitX

Pick a Stall? Pick an Apple? XD Maybe some 'post a picture' things to bribe horses, and we get like... 5-10 minutes to post the picture? :3

Ravvana

Ooh, scavenger hunt, I like that! :D *jots down*

red_uni387

*fistpump* yay I be helpful!

we could try tug of war game for horsies too? :O

Ryuukokoro

lol whoa I bid waaaaaay less. XD Congrats to the winners! (and now Rav is very rich! XD )

Oooo for a new game maybe... a story type game or something similar, something with words where you describe a horse, and the winner gets the horse that they described as a real Stable horse? :3

Tribe

-whipes brow-

so glad i saved XD i was going to bid quite a bit of sg on that mare because i loved her coat but i couldnt justify a new breed in my stables.

SplitX

Ooh I second that! Scavenger Hunt! Maybe you give us a certain color to find on a horse or foal and then we post one that corresponds, or a specific one, as fast as possible? xD

red_uni387

oh yes I'd love to play a scav. hunt like that!! it's fun to look for horses of certain coats and stuff :D

SplitX

AND it's super fun to see what horses are all out there. n_n Though I get distracted by pretty ones. Oh wait, that's all of them. xD

indigowulf

Yay! Can I name her Heather please?

Ravvana

Okay, I'll plan on running the scavenger hunt on Saturday :D I'll say something like "black tobiano!" and then you can run to google and find a black tobiano, and the first to post a suitable photo here wins a mimic of the horse they post :) So you'll need to choose between super speed and getting an amazing horse photo for your mimic >D

SplitX

OOH. XD -cackles and looks at my photobucket FULL of Stable references- >:3 MWAHAHA.

Ravvana

Watch out, I might be evil and ask for colors like "dunalino roan pintaloosa with flaxen mane." Hee <33

SplitX

>_> Ravv? I'm pretty sure I have that covered. XDD -cackles- I have... 50+ reference pictures, ALL different coats, in there. o_o;

red_uni387

wow splitty's prepared!

I'll just use google <3

YourLoveOnly

>.< I can't believe I forgot to bid on here, I was only and I stayed up because of it xD
Oh well x3 Congrats indigo ^^

50+ references? O.o
.. Wait, I need to shut up, I think I have a similair amount saved on my computer xD

I wanna see a dunalino roan pintaloosa with flaxen mane. O.o

hiyoko

I'm not very good at those games, not very quick.lol

Goddesss

Quote from: hiyoko on February 04, 2010, 06:57:02 PM

Not quick with goggle?  because you are defiantly quick at posting. =)

PonyMama

what about for us who know literally nothing about horses?  Google has been wrong on more then one occassion

Ravvana

I'd say trust google on this one; I've seen only a handful of mislabeled horse colors using google images. You can also look at the genetics page on TheStable website if you want to brush up a bit tonight.

SURPRISE!
First person to post a non-hotlinked chestnut horse with at least three legs marking gets a mimic of the photo! Go!

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

And red gets it :) Name, breed, and gender?

Meanwhile...
First person to post a non-hotlinked horse with absolutely no white markings gets a mimic of the photo! Go!

red_uni387

yay! :D

Name: unnamed
Breed: Light
Owner: Goddesss

could I try for more to gift? <3

edit: could I let goddess name her? :)

Ravvana

Sure, I'll go ahead and say that while you may only keep one for yourself (per day?), you can try for more as long as you gift the "spares."

SplitX

-crosses fingers- Perlino = love <3

Ravvana

Splitty gets it, although that sneaky horse may be hiding his socks in all that grass XD

Name, breed, and gender?

Ravvana

One last horse for today...
First person to post a non-hotlinked silver dapple bay horse gets a mimic of the photo! Go!

SplitX

YAY SNEAKY! xD I'll use a name to fit that
Name: Deceit
Breed: Draft

red_uni387

Goddesss

Ravvana

And red is our winner again, even getting fancy with roan on the bay silver dapple ;)

Name, gender, breed, and owner? You'll need to gift either this one or the first.

Goddesss

I is slow.  I know nothing about horses.

SplitX

Really? That's Roan, too? xD -actually knew that-
-tries to pat self on back- -fails- ;_;

red_uni387

I saw that pic and was like 'WANT.'

so I'll gift the first one <3 will go edit that form ;)

Name: Wind Song
Breed: Draft <3
Owner: red_uni387

hiyoko

Quote from: Goddesss on February 04, 2010, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: hiyoko on February 04, 2010, 06:57:02 PM

Not quick with goggle?  because you are defiantly quick at posting. =)

Yeah, never very good with getting photos and posting them.lol

Congrats to the winners. ;D

Ravvana

Okay, Goddesss, as red is gifting you the first chestnut, can I get a name for her from you? :)

More to come tomorrow, everyone <3 I'll try to spice it up a bit more when I'm less tired ;)

SplitX

That was fun in itself, Ravv. Thanks!
o_o My foot fell asleep. -whacks it against table-