News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Panda Shrimps} Santa Claus is coming to town! Games over

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 01, 2012, 06:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I would love another one! I actually thought if I claimed 3 slots, Id be hurting others chances, so now that I know its not like that, Id claim the max next time XDD

But yeah, Im bored and here, so that would be fun!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

We'll do another then :D And a visual of the first round's results/wins:

Winged dreams-

Wildfilly94-

Saturnalia-

Aralie-

Keilin Alyr- 

hiyoko-

I hope everyone likes what they ended up with!

And each slot you buy just guarantees you a pet, it doesn't give anyone else more or less pets ^^ Sorry you misunderstood Wild <3

Wildfilly94

Its alright, I learned for next time, Haha. :P

SO excited for another one of these!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Bunraku

Keilin Alyr

Oh, hopefully I'm not too late...

Cookie Type 4
Name:
Recipient: Country198606
3-5 colors: Pink, white, black
One marking you want included: Tiger
Up to three markings you don't want included: Swirls, mottled

Cookie Type 4
Name:
Recipient: Saturnalia
3-5 colors: White, teal, purple
One marking you want included: Swirls
Up to three markings you don't want included: Checkered, Lines

Cookie Type 3
Name:
Recipient: PonyMama
3-5 colors: Snow, Eggnog, Ice, Night
One marking you want included: Hoodie
Up to three markings you don't want included: Mask, Split toes, Checkered

Cookie Type 5
Name:
Recipient: hiyoko
Body: Star
Eyes: Ice
Scales: Night
Marking 1: Leopard
Marking 1 Color: Night and Snow
Marking 2: Socks
Marking 2 Color: Night
Marking 3: Dipped
Marking 3 Color: Ice

Cookie Type 3
Name:
Recipient: Winged dreams
3-5 colors: Snow, Eggnog, Firewood
One marking you want included: Dipped Scales
Up to three markings you don't want included: Freckles, Zigzag, Checkered

Cookie Type 3
Name:
Recipient: Bunraku
3-5 colors: Santa, Snow, Ice
One marking you want included: Blanket
Up to three markings you don't want included: Mottled scales, Mottled body

Cookie Type 4
Name:
Recipient: Aralie
3-5 colors: Black, red, purple
One marking you want included: Leopard
Up to three markings you don't want included: Leg barring

Cookie Type 3
Name:
Recipient: Wildfilly94
3-5 colors: Ice, Night, Snow, Firewood
One marking you want included: Koi
Up to three markings you don't want included: Zig Zag, Checkered, Lines

Cookie Type 4
Name:
Recipient: Alnaeyah
3-5 colors: Black, silver, purple, more purple
One marking you want included: Leopard
Up to three markings you don't want included: Rainbow scales, rainbow forelock, checkered

Cookie Type 3
Name:
Recipient: toffeeca
3-5 colors: Snow, Angel, Tree
One marking you want included: Tiger
Up to three markings you don't want included: Zig Zag, Inner Ear, Rainbow Forelock

Cookie Type 6
Name:
Recipient: Keilin Alyr
Body: Pastel Pink
Eyes: Cyan
Scales: White
Marking 1: Tiger
Marking 1 Color: Rainbow
Marking 2: Rainbow Forelock
Marking 2 Color: ---
Marking 3: Mottled Scales
Marking 3 Color: Rainbow
Marking 4: Split
Marking 4 Color: Pastel Yellow

Cookie Type 2
Name:
Santa Hat, Santa Stockings or Both: Both
Recipient: Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

You're in time Keilin! *adds to list* I haven't added cookies to owner folders in recent days but I'll get that done tomorrow :)

Let's see.. White Elephant funds:
Winged only sent 15K, so you'll need to send 30K more. Bun sent 40K so I'll need another 5K. Everyone else is good!

I am also coloring in joinme for a good part of today, working on FCFC, !Blub! and Panda Shrimps stuff, feel free to join in! https://secure.join.me/808-218-220

YourLoveOnly

Today is the last day to purchase Stockings and Hats in the Costume Store! It's also the last day to sign up for White Elephant.

YourLoveOnly

I wanna do more Stockings and Hats D: So I've extended that until the end of December 22.
White Elephant sign-ups are closed, the game should start later today.

Current HB on Santa Panda is 80K by Winged dreams.

Edit: Gonna start White Elephant tomorrow morning instead as I won't be online much this evening, no point in starting if I am not around to post updates and open the boxes :P

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant

It's time to play! All the presents are ready, numbered and waiting to be picked. Everyone gathers around the pile of presents, ready for some fun. The playing order has been randomly determined and can be now be found in the presents post as well. From this moment on the game has begun, new sign-ups are no longer possible.

Everything is explained in the original posts, please carefully read it all. If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask. Make sure to follow the How-To-Play instructions and post in the correct color. I will still count it if you don't, but the game is just easier to follow when posted in clearly visible colors.

Our first player is.. hiyoko! Please make your selection from the pile of gifts and I will open your present as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~
All game-related posts from me will start with the White Elephant header, so they can be easily found.

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #8 to reveal..

Our next player is Aralie! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Aralie opens present #22 to reveal..

Our next player is Saturnalia! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Saturnalia

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Saturnalia opens present #2 to reveal..

Our next player is Bunraku! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Keilin Alyr

While I'm thinking about it...

I bid 100k on Santa Panda!

We now return you to your scheduled White Elephant game, already in progress.

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Bunraku opens present #5 to reveal..

Our next player is Wildfilly! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

YourLoveOnly

Someone brought up a good point, Kah only has one slot so while everyone else can wait a turn or two before stealing Kah has very few ones to pick from if she wants to steal, so it'd be more fair to put her at the end of the list so that she will have more to pick from. After all, everyone else still has 2 more turns after that. I think that makes sense, so I've moved Kah to the bottom. This means it is Wildfilly's turn instead!

Kahlira

Coolness XD

I just did the one slot since in all honesty I have no clue when I can get n. And for how long. I just got home from work like, 20 minutes ago. And am now ready to crash. Tomorrow will be just as bad, if not worse.

Wildfilly94

Its sooo hard to pick which one to steal.. XD

I want to stel present 8 from Hiyoko!
...Again XD

YourLoveOnly

Seriously, this is not hiyoko's lucky game. Maybe I should build a fence around her XD

White Elephant!

Wildfilly steals present #8 from hiyoko!

This means it's hiyoko's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

hiyoko

I knew it'd get stole an from me, i just didn't know when.lol

I want to open present #10

YourLoveOnly

*hugs a hiyoko* At least you have a talent for finding the pretties?

White Elephant!

hiyoko opens present #10 to reveal..

Our next player is Keilin! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Wildfilly94

Lol, Hiyoko you just hve a talent at finding pretties I adore. I sowwie! It was yours or Buns.. XD Aaannd now I love your new one. LOL

SGA

Honestly, I think there are very many pretties in this batch. Two of my five favorites have been found, but I can pick out which ones I think will be every person's favorite since I tend to know color preferences and such :P Out of the 22 pets there are barely any I really don't like myself, so I predict a lot of stealing XD
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

hiyoko

Keilin Alyr

Oh dear, I'm late again. Just got back from last-minute shopping. XD

And my apologies, Bunraku, but that little boy is too pretty to pass up. =3

I want to steal present 5 from Bunraku!

Bunraku

Tsk, my poor leopard XD I will be stalking whomever ends up with him <3

I want to open present #21

YourLoveOnly

Why is it always the leopard and tiger ones that get stolen? XD I think this one may switch hands at least once more.. But we'll see! :D *excited* I love this game so much!
Hiyoko's boy is actually one of my favorite 3 in the batch.. XD

White Elephant!

Bunraku opens present #21 to reveal..

Our next player is Winged dreams! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Winged

I'll be at least an hour, possibly two before I can get to a computer to choose :) just to let you guys know.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

No worries Winged, that's fine :) I'm having a very busy weekend myself, so I may not be the quickest to respond to game posts either.

YourLoveOnly

Keilin won Santa Panda! Please give me name and owner and send over the 100K :)
The Christmas songs event is also closed.

Am coloring on joinme coloring a breeding! After this I'll do a FCFC breeding and if I have time left I'll be doing the Christmas Song Panda Shrimps and color up some more cookie orders.

https://secure.join.me/737-857-189

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

White Elephant!

Winged steals present #2 from Saturnalia!

This means it's Saturnalia's turn again! You may take any unopened present from the pile or steal any opened gift from another user except the one that was just taken from you.

Saturnalia

I had a feeling Winged might do that! ;)

I want to open present #18!

YourLoveOnly

Me too :P I think this one might be too though.. ^^'' I know these are Kah's favorite colors and you happened to find it just before her turn XD

White Elephant!

Saturnalia opens present #18 to reveal..

Our next player is Kahlira! You may steal any opened gift from another user or take any unopened present from the pile.

Kahlira

You forgot to say with her favorite body pattern too =D

Sorry, love <3

'I want to steal Present #18 from Saturnalia'