News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Secret Santa and christmas events!

Started by Winged, November 26, 2012, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

Those rules sound fair to me! I was trying to limit my order for reasons like that, so I'm glad I did :)

Also, YLO, I'm glad you like yours... and thank you so much for mine! Whee!

springacres

Username: springacres
Prefered Gender: Either
Colours you like: (up to 6) Purple, brown, tan, yellow, black
Markings you like most: (up to 6) Sharktooth, points banding, tail barring, fade spots, wing barring, dipped
Mutations you like most: (up to 4) Spade tail, fins, tail tuft, ears
Colours you hate: Poo yellow/brown, most green/orange combos
Markings you like least: Ldapple, clownfish
Mutations you like least: Third eye, gemmed

Finally got around to posting this... and had to change some wording; there are no markings or mutations I can say I hate, but there are some I am definitely pickier about.

Winged

Sorry the the wait, i've got a large batch of premades and customs that i'm hoping to import tomorrow evening. I am working most of this week, so will have less time. I've also been trying to finish up importing so that's why this thread has been going slowly. Again sorry for the delays and i will definately get more premades and slots available soon and all presents will be done before christmas.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

Username: CutieePiee
Prefered Gender: Either
Colours you like: Natural Colors or Fantasy- Black, Browns, Blues, Reds, Greens, Golds, White (but anything really)
Markings you like: Anything with spots or stripes, animal print, etc.
Mutations you like: Anything
Colours you hate: None
Markings you hate: None
Mutations you hate: None

I'm up for surprises. :)

Winged

Won't be doing any tonight, i'm just finished my tea (got home after 9) and now have a really bad headache.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

All the currently coloured semi and full customs are now in owners folders, and a new batch of premades is in the Gliders account!
Sorry for the wait, am working long days this week apart from today so not much time for online stuff. I enjoy the work though, which is why i'm doing it xD

The growth info has not been updated, but i shall do that tomorrow evening hopefully. Makes no difference to you guys at the moment, i'm just mentioning it to remind myself.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I don't spy the customs I've gifted in the receiver's owner folders or on their pet pages (not as Gliders nor as present boxes). Maybe I am looking wrong?

Winged

That should say all the semi-customs and customs coloured are gifted, sorry about that. I've done about 2 thirds i think. The first two of the customs you gifted have been done.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I don't see those first two anywhere either. I checked the photobucket owner folders and pet pages. So I am gonna assume they will be in the next batch uploaded then or I am just really being blind :P

Edit: Found them but they did not say me as username so I was confused, I did not gift anonymously so I was looking for ones that had my username.

Winged

Sorry, i forgot to paste that into those two. Am tired right now but wanted to get them up before i go to sleep. They're corrected now.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

All current customs are completed, and will be uploaded later today. There are now new customs available! Also, i shall be colouring more premades later hopefully so if there is someone you really want to gift a premade to but you don't see one they would like then let me know a colour/couple colours that you'd like to see.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Secret Santa forms have been sent out! Thank you to everyone who has entered, lots of presents!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Exciting! *goes to send in*

And I'm not sure if there's any others, but I know at least my present to sera doesn't have my username (was checking to see if I missed gifting to anyone before it closes and used my name with the search function to find all the gifts I sent and noticed sera's wasn't there, but not sure if any others are missing, I can't remember how many I gifted XD)

Winged

I've checked them all, thanks for letting me know.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Have coloured roughly half the Secret Santa forms recieved, and hope to colour most or all of the rest today and upload. They shall be uploaded as 'From Santa' and if you wish on christmas day you may post here who your secret santa was.

12/18 forms recieved :)

Also, today is the last day that i can guarentee gifts bought will be delivered for christmas. But you may buy gifts up to the end of christmas day and they will be delivered soon after.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I ended up being very busy today with my baking, so didn't manage to get much done. Going to try and get all the SS presents coloured and uploaded now, but i'm, tired so might not :( If i don't, i promise that i will get those done tomorrow and all other presents asap afterwards.
Unless i've counted wrong, there are 4 forms that i still have to recieve, which i'm afraid is my fault for leaving it so late. Hopefully those people will get forms to me before the end of christmas day.

ETA:
Right, all is done! All SS presents bar the 4 i don't have forms for have been uploaded and i've checked and all customs that have been requested have also all been uploaded. So there shouldn't be anything still needing done.
You have till the end of the day tomorrow to buy presents, and i will be giving away the remaining premade gifts tomorrow too with some little games for whoever sees them.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I love all of my pre-mades received! Thank you everyone <3

Winged

The presents have opened! I hope everyone likes :)

Now this festive girl wishes to find a new home today! To win her, you must be the first to find a photo of a gorgeous tree decorated.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557164

And this young boy feels anxious about the idea of spending christmas alone! You can help by gifting him to someone who you feel has been especially giving over this holiday, and tell me something about what they have done.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557163
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

At least a couple of those are customs or semi-customs Bun :)
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I had no idea! X3 Thank you even more then, you guys picked the perfect things for me!

And I keep posting this tree around in threads, but I just LOVE it so much <3

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

Winged

Since i'm caught up on all but importing, i'd be happy to allow more present gifting, if there's anyone who would want that?
Also there's still a male availiable in the game above.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

My dilema- I want him SO bad. XD So I'm trying to find someone who would love him as much as me. LOL

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*stares at 632* So pretty and I normally don't like pink much!

Also I really love the gifts I've been given and would love to see who gifted to who in the Secret Santa! I think it's fun if it stays secret until pets are reveiled but I like knowing afterwards XD

Aaaand I nominate Bunraku! She's been guest coloring for a lot of shops to get presents ready in time as well as drawing Christmas items for multiple adoptables as well on top of gifting to people in various places!

And Bun glad you like your gifts <3 I had fun designing the full custom! ^^

Winged

I've actually lost my secret santa list, forgot to save it after i sent the pms out. So i'll just let whoever wants to post here tell their secret santa.
The premade has been sent over!
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

*Hugs YLO* Thank you so much! And thank you so much for your kind words, they really do mean a lot to me. I just love helping people where I can.

Winged

You may have seen among the premades two new mutations! The feather tuft and webbed spines. Here are a couple of examples

These are breedable mutations, and the ones from this event the only first-gen ones ever! I hope you like :) Templated by Sky Song.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia

Bunraku

Winged

So do i! Was hard to stick to my original plan of only having them through breedings, so i couldn't resist putting a few in here :p
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Gift Grab

Who wants a premade? You can each pick one premade from the Gliders account, just bid on them and it's the first person to bid that gets that one. Like the CDA premades earlier :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

Just bid 0 or?

And they don;t seem to be up for bid yet :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Winged

Bid 0, and oops i forgot that. Makes it a little difficult.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I bid on two, just incase the first is already taken

Kadana Sorano

lol made my bid.  I didn;t even see them all, I started looking at each and stopped on one, I knew I wanted that one :D
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Gliders

Keilin and Kadana yours was already claimed, so please bid again! There are 7 left.
Winged posts in black

Gliders

Bad luck again Keilin! You can bid again.

ETA: And Conroy
Winged posts in black

YourLoveOnly

Question! Do you still have the images of the boxes? I didn't get around to saving mine before they hatched :(

Bunraku

If its a glider I colored YLO, I have those in my PB and can send you the images :3

Winged

I've got them on my computer, if you tell me the IDs then i can upload them to photobucket for you.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Awesome! Colored by you I have 607, 614 and 617. From the Secret Santa I have 668, not sure if those had a box, but that's colored by Winged I assume. And from the premade grab I have 645, also colored by you. Edit: That message was for Bun while Winged was typing, but I think this covers them all ^^

Winged

I'll upload them tomorrow. Secret Santa was coloured by me, and did have a box but not for long xD
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Eee! Bid on one of the premades. Fingers crossed it was still unclaimed! :)

Gliders

Ryuu yours was taken, you can bid again! One left :)
Winged posts in black

LaneyAngel

I got such a pretty Glider for Christmas, thank-you Country for my cutie purple and black pretty!

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed