News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] November Breeding Season

Started by Silvanon, November 03, 2012, 12:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

And how did I not see Spixy's GORGEOUS mouse dun boy... soo many drool-worthy deliveries this season, and we've only seen a fifth of what's to come...

Kahlira

Reverse order XD Fascinating!

Pretty first round too.

Wildfilly94

*Just* Realised Lectrals Goreous stud came from my Anda. Yeay!! :DD She makes pretty babies :3

Daimas

Keilin Alyr

Haha, the one season I don't claim a Shetland (and claim a Clyde no less) is the season we get reverse breed order. It seems like I must always wait for my babies. XD

Pretty Quinsta so far though. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

At least you won't be last, Keilin. The MM tickets used to be first so it seems like they are going last this season. XD;; (Makes sense since I think a whole bunch of people used MM tickets this time around, and they're probably complicated!)

Keilin Alyr

Yeah, I know I'm not last in line (my heart goes out to anyone waiting for an Arabian this season), I'm just amused that I won't be getting an early Shetland this time around. Because I've always claimed a Shetland. XD

Should be interesting to see all the MM babies this time around, although I thought I remembered seeing some MM tickets mixed in with other claims of the same breed last season. Guess we'll see how Silv handles them.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Yep, last season my MM TB was mixed in with all the other TBs :)

Ryuukokoro

Wildfilly94

I'm wiggling out of my seat for my Mustang mare. First time I ever got to use a MM, and she will be special, and a stunner for sure!! <3

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu is keeping hers a secret but leeet's just say I can't wait to make my brag thread. X3

Mine are both mustang mares as well! I love the female mustang lines, it's the perfect angle for showing all the Quin markings, and I like the mane how it is whisking in front of her neck, and the dainty little legs are cute on the compact little body. <3

Pinkshadow

Im SO excited to see my Luestin Bay Leopard appy boy :D

Winged

I'm really really excited for me black leopard appy friesian girl, who is MM :D And i've got a mouse dun splash overo luestin girl! My first luestin and friesian with a modifier.
ETA: And a mustand boy who should be lovely!
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

I'm super excited to see my mustang and mini claims!  My first grey roan AND a lovely smoky black roan snowflake appaloosa :) PLUS gen 3 of my silver dun overo into Friesians project and his future mate :D

Quinsta

Several Mustangs come through the portal.   http://secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=1748&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Progress: 34/108

(Still might do more tonight, but decided to get these uploaded now anyway.)
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

springacres

EEE!  Is my grey roan boy sporting a bay base??  And Ryuu, Aralie, Ravv and BKC - you will be stalked ;)

toffeeca

All the quin so far are lovely, much love for my boyo :D

Silv, BKC has my Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano girl.

springacres

In that case I'll just add you to my stalk list Toffeeca <3

Aralie

Awesome new mustangs, love my two girls! Thank-you Silv ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Whoot! Great work tonight, Sil! Everyone loves mustangs!!

Omgomg do you see my girl!? Eeee I can't stop freaking out about her! A brindle Quin! (It's reverse brindle, actually, dark stripes on a pale roan body X3 ) I've been dying to see brindle in Sil's coloring style. Plus that question mark face is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen! XD Ahhhh! Cute cute cute!

Love your chestnut appy male, toff! He looks like an oreo sandwich--cream in the middle. lol.

Quinsta

Quote from: toffeeca on November 26, 2012, 08:55:41 PM
All the quin so far are lovely, much love for my boyo :D

Silv, BKC has my Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano girl.

*herds toff's girl home*  ^^ Sorry about that!  And, got a headache setting in, I think I'm done for tonight.

Winged

I love my mustang boy, thanks Silv! He was defiantely worth waiting for overnight xD
Owner of Gliders!

LaneyAngel

Wheeeeeeeeee, my first QH, boring as hell, with no facial markings, lol, but still freaking GORGEOUS! Pretty pally!

He will be my foundation QH sire, and now the aim is to keep the pally and make his offspring the most intense markinged QH foals in the secundi-verse!!! Mwahahahahaha!

And Ryuu... I just gotta say HOLY CRAPPING BATMANS! THAT MUSTANG IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Country

Quote from: LaneyAngel on November 27, 2012, 10:40:32 AM
And Ryuu... I just gotta say HOLY CRAPPING BATMANS! THAT MUSTANG IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second this!

Quinsta

LaneyAngel

There are some freaking intense looking Mustangs there....

Brilliant job with the MM tickets Silv!!!! They look unreal!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ryuukokoro

Hahaha! *amused that everyone had the idea to make a spotty mustang mare this season*

Love my maroon gal. What a unique shade of chestnut! *pats her*

Eeee minis and Luestins next! *excited!*

CutieePiee

Thank you for my 2 mustang girl, Silv! They are lovely! :)

Pinkshadow

Im so excited to see my new mini's and my handsome Luestin boy :D

Lectral

Loooove the pretty red bay of my mustang!  Beautiful :)

Aralie

Silvanon

Just to let everyone know, Conrad is needing my coding/database skills for a few days to help with his dissertation dataset, which is slowing up coloring.  I hope to be back to full steam soon, and have the breeding season finished by the end of the first week of December.

BabyKittenCandy

Wow, My mustang gal is gorgeous!! So Many pretties, thanks so much Silv!

Quinsta

springacres

So many gorgeous minis!  And I just realized my girl reminds me of the scene from 101 Dalmatians where the pups have just finished disguising themselves with coal, then they come outside and the snow drips on one of them revealing little bits of white XD

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

Winged

Lovely minis! I adore Goddesss' grey girl, might try to steal a breed! And that shade of brown for Conroy, girl is so lovely. Luestins next i think, can't wait!
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

I LOVE my Mini girl! <3 I knew the tobiano/blanket combo would be amazing, but she totally surpassed all my expectations -> New favorite Mini ever. And my Mustangs are gorgeous as always :)

Bunraku

Daww look at my cute little mini girl <3  So pretty ^___^

skysnolimit

*teehees with springacres* So Cute!   ;D

Quinsta

Pinkshadow

omg i loove my luestin boy :O hes soo handsome :D

Winged

I am so happy! My first luestin and she's gorgeous!

Thanks so much Pink :D

ETA: And Ryuu your girl is beautiful too!
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

No worries Winged <3 She's very pretty :D

Kahlira

Oh man, wow, my lad is epic! Thank you so much, Silv!

LaneyAngel

He is DEFINITELY stunning Kah! :D :D
And SweetCarolines appy Luestin is brilliant! Silv is just amazing at doing appy markings me thinks! :D Though I AM confused as to why its appy spots appear chestnutty and the description is "Fleabitten Grey Leopard Appaloosa"....
But then, I've never seen one in real life....

I'm going to have to try for a Luestin sometime....
AFTER my Clydesdale project is completed.....

Now.... if only people who I have messaged in the past would ever message me back about the possibility of me using their stud some season, that would be nice... Messaged one person like... 2 seasons ago and still no reply. Though I know she's been online because she has had Quinsta foals in both this seasons lot and last seasons too... So yeah, don't like knowing I'm being ignored. :/

Wish this project would just end already! Especially given somebody else beat me to the punchline anyway (when I didn't know somebody else even HAD a pally clyde project, since mine has been going for almost the entirety of this year)

Pinkshadow

Quote from: LaneyAngel on December 02, 2012, 10:49:07 AM
He is DEFINITELY stunning Kah! :D :D
And SweetCarolines appy Luestin is brilliant! Silv is just amazing at doing appy markings me thinks! :D Though I AM confused as to why its appy spots appear chestnutty and the description is "Fleabitten Grey Leopard Appaloosa"....
But then, I've never seen one in real life....

I'm going to have to try for a Luestin sometime....
AFTER my Clydesdale project is completed.....

Now.... if only people who I have messaged in the past would ever message me back about the possibility of me using their stud some season, that would be nice... Messaged one person like... 2 seasons ago and still no reply. Though I know she's been online because she has had Quinsta foals in both this seasons lot and last seasons too... So yeah, don't like knowing I'm being ignored. :/

Wish this project would just end already! Especially given somebody else beat me to the punchline anyway (when I didn't know somebody else even HAD a pally clyde project, since mine has been going for almost the entirety of this year)

You're welcome to use mine sweetie :b

Kahlira

I'm fairly certain it' because he was a chestnut before he started greying out. Which just makes him epic XD

Same as SweetCaroline's lovely lady. She was bay before she started greying out. Though she practically looks bay.

Silvanon

Yeah, I decided to color SweetCaroline's Luestin gal at a very early stage in the greying process.  If I'd done her at the end of the greying process, she'd be completely white except for the very rare tiny brown speck, which isn't nearly as fun.