[CDA] Breeding Season Begins!! **Important Info for ALL on page 9!!**

Started by Umm Gaia, October 11, 2012, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Country

Bunraku

You should have invited me to your house O:< Just kidding XD But I have a major craving for pork chops and pork gravy >>;

Country

Lol, we barbequed ours on the grill...we usually fry them lol. It was a nice change.

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

Wild shouldn't luv have gotten points too for the birds question? She got it wrong, but she answered first so that's still a point right?

And yay, thank you for Sep. I shall be back with more forms once I am more awake.

And uh.. pork?

Wildfilly94

[size=12]Race Day 3 Results[/size]

Swim--> You swim as fast as you can through the lake, but something bites you in the foot! You make it okay anyway, but we had to pull you out to get your leg fixed up (+1)
Go around--> You run your safe butt around the lake, horrified as you watch the swimmers get bitten. You made it around the lake okay.. This time.. (+2)

Horses trot up to you as you catch your breath from the last obstacle. Do you take the Dapple Grey, Chestnut Paint, Bay, or Black Leopard Appaloosa?

YLO: Your correct, I must've missed that! Luv, you've got 31 points now, instead of 30. :)

Country

WooHoo! *Shakes my safe butt*

Ummm....the Black Leopard Appaloosa? Hope my butt stays safe again XD

Luv007

Thanks!

I'll take the bay.  It reminds me of my boy back home!

Umm Gaia

Im havin' beef tonight! steak is awesome. :D

Point Tallys:
Country - 1 Point (15 total)
Red - 2 Points (4 total)

Eta;
Next Question!:Name one person who has done something to contribute to Evolyx or CDA (ie: Someone who has made something, or drawn something, etc. There are five, and the fourth is a tricky answer) Hint: Search around the Evo's/CDA's first thread or two.
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

PonyMama

Willow
did the shading for Evolyx but I also think she did the lines for CDA?

ETA: Sent the form via PM for the fantasy custom I won, I hope it got to you this time

Country

Falseparanoia did the lines for the Evolyx...at least thats what I've gathered from the thread I found XD

red_uni387

Bunraku

I shall take the dapple grey :D

And I do know Willow did the lines for CDA ^_^

Wildfilly94

OMG guys!! We're an official Agency now!! :D
Its always been my dream to make it up to that status with an adoptable, and to do so with an adoptable I love is just awesome! Thank you to all who voted for us! There will be much celebration in order soon! <3

Bunraku

OMG Wild YAY! Congrats! You deserve it <3 I am so excited that you made agency status!

Country

YourLoveOnly

Awesome Wild! <3

I am gonna second that Bun did the CDA items because I love them so much!

Kahlira

Ohh! Me! I did something for the Evolyx =D I named em! Yay!

And I think Im gonna ride the dapple grey. Trot fast now my dapple grey <3

Luv007

Willow and Bun are the two I'm familiar with in relation to this art.

And CONGRATS!

Wildfilly94

Okay so after ALOT of typing, viewing, editing, repeat, I got the agency home page up and pretty. I also uploaded the four items, though for now the In-Season Breeding Box doesnt work, it needs code once I figure out what to do with breeding in general.
I also uploaded Every rat currently in existance *eyeshurt* and they should all be to their rightful owners and information all correct. If you find an issue, let me know!
I also added items to the correct usrs inventory (the four of you that are registered dens)
Added a few items to the shop, hopefully those have to issues being bouught and put in your inventories?

The naming item isnt made yet, so I'll have to manually name pets for now.

Those of you who had baby rats in your folders, can now see they are adults. ^^

I think thats everything..
Now I need to rest my face and eyes.. XD I've got 3 customs from bun to do and 1 from PM, then I should be all caught up.

Umm Gaia

Point Tallys:
PM - 4 Points (33 total)
YLO - 2 Points (23 total)
Kahlira - 2 Points (12 total)
CutieePiee - (16 total)
Luv - 2 Points (33 total)
Country - 2 Points (17 total)
Bunraku - 2 Points (31 total)
Winged dreams - (4 total)
Red_uni387 - 2 Points (6 total)

I decided to keep all usrs totals up here so its easier for me. XD

Next Question!:What is my boyfriends name? :p
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

YourLoveOnly

Hey, I know this one! Unless I have you confused with someone XD His name is Tim, right?

PonyMama

Bunraku

I'm going to say...Tim...and its totally not because everyone else did. Really. >> << >>

Country

I am completely clueless so I'm jumping on the bandwagon too and saying Tim XD

Kahlira

I am not a bandwagon jumper, no way!

It's Timothy, and ya'll have been together 2 years, six months, 1 week, and five days.  ;D

Country

Inmy defence I have been gone for 3 years XD I have catching up to do and before I left I was kinda quiet XD

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Country

Kah, you know I'm sooo not that observant XD I have looked at it several times but never read it...I fail XD

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

Race Day 3 Results

Dapple Grey--> Your horse is calm and steady. A smooth ride for you! (+2)
Chestnut Paint--> You can't seem to mount this horse... We had to air lift you to the next phase of the race. Pity (-1)
Bay--> Your horse bucks you off once, but you get back up with minimal scrapes and continue on (+1)
Black Leopard Appaloosa--> Your so amazed with your horse's coat, you forget to mount him, as he trots off. Luckily you find another strange horse nearby. Lucky. (0)

Well then, we can see your horses had some different personalities! You make it up a questionable monsterous hill, only to now have to find a way down. Please roll [roll*]2d4[/roll*] to see if the dice love you or hate you.

Ill have to update the points at college guys but there you go!

Bunraku

[blockquote]Rolled 2d4 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Wildfilly94

Tim <33

Point Tallys:
PM - 2 Points (35 total)
YLO - 4 Points (27 total)
Kahlira - 2 Points (14 total)
CutieePiee - (16 total)
Luv - 2 Points (35 total)
Country - 2 Points (19 total)
Bunraku - 2 Points (33 total)
Red_uni387 - 2 Points (8 total)

Next Question!:Name one class I am taking in college this semester (hint: Gen ed)

Bunraku

Country

[blockquote]Rolled 2d4 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

College Allgebra...evil >.>

Luv007

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on October 29, 2012, 07:33:57 AM
[
Bay--> Your horse bucks you off once, but you get back up with minimal scrapes and continue on (+1)

Oh, gosh.  Have you met my horse?  This is totally his theory in life.  Can I get her off?  Lemme put minimal effort into that.  Oh, crap.  Really?  She's going to make me work anyways?  Better not waste anymore energy with that and behave now....  I miss him so much.  11 months and I'll be back home with him.  :)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d4 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

And general studies.....  differ so much between college to college.  So I'm going to go with generic History?  (also evil)  But hey, you post a algerbra question up here for points, I'll finish it in no time flat.  History and sciences are my arch nemisis, english and math my best friends.

Country

And general studies.....  differ so much between college to college.  So I'm going to go with generic History?  (also evil)  But hey, you post a algerbra question up here for points, I'll finish it in no time flat.  History and sciences are my arch nemisis, english and math my best friends.

Math is sooo not my friend, and I have two math classes this semester XD Give me English and History any day!

Kahlira

Yay my Dapple grey <3

And uh, English perhaps?

[blockquote]Rolled 2d4 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

red_uni387

PonyMama

English seems like a safe bet for most areas of study so I shall say that?

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

History, Beginning Algebra, College 101, and General Psychology. :P

Point Tallys:
PM - 0 (35 total)
YLO - 0 (27 total)
Kahlira - 0 (14 total)
CutieePiee - (16 total)
Luv - 2 Points (37 total)
Country - 1 Point (20 total) -Close, and it IS algebra, so I'll give ya one.
Bunraku - 1 Point (34 total)
Red_uni387 -0 (8 total)

Next Question!: Pick 1 - Red/Orange, Yellow/Green, Blue/Purple, Grey/Brown, Black/White?