News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Luminaria: (coming back soon!)

Started by Solistia, January 22, 2010, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

lol (I had been wondering actually XD)
Well, whatever name you choose, it'll be the first to be put on the updated cert :3 (since I was caught up with everything, I ended up messing around with it a little XD

Once people see the updated cert, if they want their pets recerted to the new one, I can do that free of charge =D

hiyoko

Solistia

Not brand new, just updated XD (it has a background now, and to compensate for the new darker colors, outlines have been added to words, and the info box has a mini-background XD)

why don't I just show you instead of explaining 8D;;

Solistia

Well, bad news, last night at about 2:30am, my computer decided it hated, hated me hard. It gave me a little message that said to please save and close all open programs, as my computer will shut down in 60 seconds OTL

My boyfriend, the local computer guru, is doing his best to fix it....I just hope I don't have to reformat x____x

Fortunately, I'm still able to access some files, but I'm having to work from the boyfriend's computer, so events will probably be touch and go (if at all) until it's fixed x___x (fortunately, I as able to put photoshop on his computer and hook up my tablet and install the tablet driver XD)

/crosses fingers her computer is up and running soon

(in other news, I have sketches for a new species to be worked on :3, we have the Winged-Rabbit Lumi, the Clover-Rodent Sumini, and soon the Cloud-Cat Furimi http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx147/Solistia/0127001421.jpg. The sketch is a bit hard to see, but that's cause I took it with my cell phone XD)

indigowulf

When things are all up and working again, I decided on a name for mine-
Name: Suki
Owner: indigowulf

hiyoko

That's terrible Solistia. :( But I do like the new breeds, sounds cute. ;D Well when things are up and running again, I'll be here to get more of these. ;D

Solistia

Yeah, sadly, his computer doens't have the proper fonts for me to cert, so those'll have to wait OTL (unless I can find them all online @_@)

I'm glad you like it hiyoko! X3 I also have ideas for a fourth breed, Sokomi (Leafy waterdragons), but those'll have to wait until the Furimi are done :3

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

SplitX

Solistia

Woohoo, I was able to find the fonts I use for the cert, so I have more drop-offs in the 6th post X3 all on the new cert!

Solistia

Another drop-off in post 6, and free custom info in post 2! 8D

hiyoko

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: SplitX
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: white, light blue, red, pink, black (?)
My friend likes: girl pets
My friend likes: cute pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: stars
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: http://itwcritters.com/critters/itw/SplitX/SplitX-Talia.jpg
My friend is awesome because: She's nice, funny and always willing to help someone else. ;D

red_uni387

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: Goddesss
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: uh...uh....pink, black, white?
My friend likes: [girl] pets
My friend likes: [pretty] pets
My friend's favorite design is: stars
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/bobitos_mom/Adoptables/Family/135.png
My friend is awesome because: she's evil and plots things <3

totally guessing here and going off your PI profile, Goddesss XD

SplitX

;___; Thank you so much Hiyoko!

I honestly couldn't choose who to pick, so I decided to pay it forward to Hiyoko, 'cause seeing this first thing in the morning just made me smile (and sneeze a few times. Darn head cold!).

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: Hiyoko
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: Black, Cyan, Purple, and Hot Pink
My friend likes: girl pets
My friend likes: pretty pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: Sparkles/Hearts
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/4-670.png
My friend is awesome because: She (just like everyone else here on Secundi) is just a great person. Hiyoko in particular has always been snugging me when I'm down, even when everything that's going wrong is completely my fault. She's been a bright light to those here on Secundi AND on PI, no matter what. :3

hiyoko

Aww, thanks Split. ;D This was also a great thing to wake up too. ;)

YourLoveOnly

*comes running back into thread with a form*

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend:  Poupou
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are:  Pastel rainbow colors
My friend likes: Girl pets
My friend likes: Pretty pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: Bad Romance
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae343/LesSouris/owned/Poupou/x019.gif
My friend is awesome because: she is just a very nice person and has the cutest avatar ever xD she also deserves a gift because she just came back to secundi and I've missed her! =3 [/quote]

Poupou

PonyMama

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: CutieePiee
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: Cyan, white and hot pink
My friend likes: [cute] pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: Gimme More by Brittney Spears (I doubt it but I thougth it would be funny)
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: [image link?]
My friend is awesome because: She has been there for like ever, and right now she seems to be mia a lot so I liekt o make sure she doesn't miss out completely

IvySpring

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: Goddess
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: pink white purple black
My friend likes: boy pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: Trouble
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: Dont know
My friend is awesome because: She helped me get started on Secundi :]

Venus and Zephyr

Goddesss

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: IvySpring
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: green, white, and black
My friend's favorite song/design is: tribal
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: ALL :]
My friend is awesome because: She is super sweet.

indigowulf

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: Silvanon
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: gold, silver, platinum
My friend likes: [cute] pets
My friend's favorite song/design is: not fav, but I'm givin her "Mandy" by Manalow
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: babies!
My friend is awesome because: She works her tail off coding, and still has time to say hi!

Solistia

So many good friends out there ^o^

I'll probably work on a couple tonight, but most will probably be worked on tomorrow X3

And if I get to 10, I'll probably hold off on more until I get about half of them done :3 (just depends!)

Poupou

MY FRIEND IS AWESOME!
My friend: YourLoveOnly
My friend's 2-5 favorite pet colors are: natural colors
My friend's favorite song/design is: Blue October - My Never
My friend's favorite adoptable pet is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Eva86/Garden%20Noms/pwned/052.png
My friend is awesome because:  She's very kind and sweet, always being nice to others!  She is the one who introduced me to these pretties too, so that makes her even more awesome. <3

Solistia

Currently working on the free customs, in the mean time take a look at the beautiful flatsale growths in post 5! 8D

Also, this week, CYO will be randomly updated for those that have grown (there were a total of 9 chosen to grow!)

Solistia

(excited much Splitty? XD)

Also, as a note for those that are curious, you may have seen in the pick-up post some edited Lumi (4 with hair X3). When breeding an edited pet, they have a 40% chance to pass on the edit. If both parents have similar types of edits (i.e. both have hair, or pants, or necklaces, etc...) it's 100% it'll pass on :3

SplitX

Solistia

hiyoko

SplitX

X3 She would be adooorable! If only I was able to bribe well enough for that. o_o;

Solistia

Doing hair edits are fun X3

Well, I should have been finishing the free customs, however it seems I finally got in the mood to template, so I didn't waste the chance XD

The furimi are almost ready, I now have them base colored, just waiting for template (which will happen after I get home from watching the Super Bowl!)
For now, you can take a look at the pretty lines~<3
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx147/Solistia/Furimi_line.png

Goddesss

hiyoko

Solistia

*click for full size*

The first Furimi! To celebrate them being completed on Suberbowl Sunday, they are colored after the Colts and Saints =D
Another simple picture draw will be held for them, just post a picture of any football team's logo! 8D
This will end once 7 people have entered! (winners will be randomly chosen, first chosen will get first pick, second will get the left over!)

The Saints Furimi (Black & Gold) is Male; The Colts Furimi (Blue and White) is Female!

1. Garney
2. PonyMama
3. CutieePiee
4. SplitX
5. Dunkel.Prinzessin204
6. sera
7. Goddesss

Garney

SplitX

Goddesss

SplitX

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

PonyMama

I do not know football at all
the only team I know is the cowboys, it is so sad

Solistia

(that's my team there Goddesss! XD)
QuoteThere were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 5. Dunkel.Prinzessin204
  2. 6. sera
  3. 3. CutieePiee
  4. 7. Goddesss
  5. 1. Garney
  6. 4. SplitX
  7. 2. PonyMama

Timestamp: 2010-02-08 04:43:05 UTC
Congrats Dunkel and sera!
Lemme know which one you want Dunkel ^^

CutieePiee

Quote from: PonyMama on February 07, 2010, 10:43:35 PM
I do not know football at all
the only team I know is the cowboys, it is so sad

Haha, I actually thought you liked the Cowboys.

I'm all for the NY Giants. Blue men!

SplitX

I just know... Alabama, Ole Miss, Saints, and... that's pretty much it. XDDD See, my entire family generation on Dad's side is from Mississippi. Well, half is. Half went straight to Mississippi as soon as it was recognized as a state. The other half came there after a long time from Ireland! :3 So... Irish... Ole Miss...es. xD

ETA: 'Grats you two! :O