News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

•°Lire'Jeune°• Starter Games

Started by Solistia, August 05, 2012, 02:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

If you have not recieved your first free Jeune yet, be sure to visit this thread to get it!
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6298.0

QuoteThe Jeune, or rather the large island the Jeune were living on, were found by fisherman who had gotten lost in a sudden tropical storm. He washed up onto a fairly large island, and was able to survive on the abundant natural resourses there. When he was found and rescued, scientists took a large interest in this uncharted island, for it was quite ecologically diverse. There were rocky plains, a rainforest, a high mountain, and even a rather large desert. They found many bird species, mostly fruit and bug eating, but upon further investigation they came upon the crown jewel. The Jeune.

At first they thought it was some kind of lizard or gecko from its shape (from the order Squamata), but blood analysis put these little creatures into their own Order, Draconigena. The Jeune were very diverse on their home island, having adapted to live in the variety of ecological systems, however, when samples were moved to a lab and bred, they became very plain, and not nearly as colorful or dynamic as those bred and born on the island. One researcher believes that because the environment is static, it has caused the Jeune to all breed to look the same. She has convinced the other lab technicians that these creatures need to experience new environments, and see how they, and their offspring, adapt.

And thus, Jeune have started to be given away to the general public, on the condition that the lab has a chance to analyse the bred offspring to see if the Jeune return to being as genetically diverse as on their island.

You will be able to track your Jeune, and see other's owned Jeune on this page:
http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/owned/index.html

I also recommend reading all the information pages about the Jeune on their website if you're intrigued by this adoptable. It has a lot of good and interesting information!

Due to the nature and background of Jeune, I will NOT be aiming to be a Secundi Agency. But I do aim to fill Secundi with a lot of Jeune :3

Also, one of our top followers, tbiris, who has poured a lot of time into figuring out the genetic code, will be posting a genetic primer and discussion in the Breeding Forum later today (I'll link it when it's up). She has geniusly created an awesome little java program that can even help people who don't understand genetics test breed Jeune together to see what they'll get!

Solistia

DONE!

To start off games for Jeune, I want to bring back an old dice game I did on AAA to make use of Secundi's awesome new dice roller! The object of this game is to roll the same number as the person who rolled before you. So if say Ravvana rolls an 8, and then you roll an 8 after her, you would win a starter!

You can roll Once per Secundi day. There will be a total of 15 starters for me to hand out, so this will likely go on for a few days :3

How do you roll? [*roll]1d10[/roll] just like that without the *

I'll start off the rolling, that way if the first poster matches my roll, they can win!
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1

Solistia

Starter Generator game!

Because I can't do "frankens" like other adoptables, this is the next best thing. (I'll do a proper franken in this format when I return home!)

You're going to do multiple rolls on the dice in one post. Use the rolling code like the above, but instead of 1d10, you're going to put the following:

4d2
4d2
7d2
7d2
9d2
9d2

9d3
9d3
9d3
9d3
9d3
9d3

Open generator slots:

1. -open-
2. -open-
3. -open-

red_uni387

oohhhh O_O so there is no distinction between Jeune on AAA and Jeune on Secundi?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Solistia

Nope! Both can be bred together =D (which is why I can't be an agency XD). So all are housed together on the owner's page.

SkySong

So am I trying to match Runi now, or still trying to match you?

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

sera

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Solistia

@Sky, you would try to match Runi :3 (1 off, bummer!). Whoever rolled before you, you want to match their number!

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Solistia

First winner is YLO! ^o^
Your Jeune will be posted sometime on Monday when I return home =D

Willow

Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10

o:

ETA; Wait, have I started a new one then? xD;

Grats YLO <3

Edit again: Eep. I only added some text D8

*flails in panic*

CrystalAngelNeko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Solistia

@Willow, no it still continues from the last roll even if someone won.

Also if you edit a post with a dice roll, it thinks you're cheating /D

Keilin Alyr

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

This looks fun! I still need to figure out how to use the function on this dice when you can choose the number of sides... I'm used to a normal dice lol.
Owner of Gliders!

Midnight Phantom

CrystalAngelNeko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Willow

hiyoko

Scullisto

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Alnaeyah

Must get more Jeune. ^^

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

8 is clearly lucky. Maybe this thing thinks we're still playing the Octopuss game? XD

red_uni387

lol the dice are silly XD congrats Alnaeyah!!

Solistia

red_uni387

LOL wow the dice are being really silly XD

SkySong

PonyMama

Wildfilly94

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

red_uni387

hah just my luck i get the green one x___x oh well hopefully i can breed pretty babies from him >__>

Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9

ignore that if we can't win more than one ^^

edit: and my manners have entirely left me.
thank you for the jeune, Soli <3

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh a natural color, how pretty <3 Thank you Soli!!

And I was also wondering like runi if we can try more than once?

Midnight Phantom

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Willow

Aralie

PonyMama

SkySong

YLO - I do believe it says you may roll once per day.

YourLoveOnly

I know, but maybe only until you win? Oh well, just don't give me a Jeune if I win again and am not allowed to XD Or I can gift it or whatever.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

hiyoko

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Solistia

There is no limit on how many you can win (though I would hope if you see yourself winning TOO many you'll graciously step out <3)

#4 PM

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/owned/s-143.html

(11 left!)

Whimsy

Took me 20 mins to realize the dice thing was in the reply box...

Whimsy

'' is not a valid dice string![blockquote]'' is not a valid dice string![/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

PM that is SUCH a pretty color -tries to run off with it-

Keilin Alyr

Wildfilly94