News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~{The Feli}~ Munchkins (closed)

Started by TheLeet, July 15, 2012, 10:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

Time to get the other seven Munchkin Feli adopted out. :D
They're all coloured and ready to be uploaded but I will only upload them when we have our winners.

This will be a free raffle and I'll use random.org to pick seven winners but I'll personally distribute the Feli between those winners. To enter, post a picture of a cute Munchkin cat along with this form:

Username:
Feli Gender:
Dislikes:
(just in case you don't collect fantasy coloured Feli or really don't like a certain pattern or anything like that. If you collect all kinds of Feli, just leave this blank ^_^)

This event will close on Wednesday at 7:00 secundi time.

Entries:
Kadana Sorano
Pinkshadow
Kahlira
Willow
Neocridders
YourLoveOnly
BKC
CutieePiee
Rosewood
Ryuukokoro
Scullisto
red_uni387
toffeeca
Rosedawn
Aralie
hiyoko
Spixy
Ravvana
Silvanon
PonyMama
Wildfilly94
Nighthenge
SkySong
Springacres
Keilin Alyr
Super Starz
sera
kasatsu
CrystalAngelNeko
Solistia
Lectral
jojo080889
Midnight Phantom
luv007

red_uni387

Willow

;O;
Eee!

Ermmm...My guess will be...
Sphinx/Hairless.

:3
I can't really think of much, so I'm looking forward to what other people guess :'D

TheLeet

@Runi: No, we've already got Feli with odd eyes. I never thought to make that one an official mutation XD

@Willow: nope :)

red_uni387

lol so much for thinking it was a hint XD wish i had realized that, cause i got another idea now >_<

Aralie

Willow

Ooh good one Aralie o:
*stalks intently*

Must see ;a;

Luv007

TheLeet

none of the ones so far. I did seriously consider Rex before I decided on this one, though :)

red_uni387

*pokes Leet* there's another vote for folded ears :P

Ravvana

TheLeet

PonyMama

TheLeet

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm...

Im gonna guess American Curl, cos it looks cool!

TheLeet

It's not American Curl, either >.<

I'm kinda starting to feel bad for making you guys guess, but I just thought it would make it all a little more exciting than posting the new mutation straight away. I hope that someone will guess it soon XD

BabyKittenCandy

Dont feel bad Leet, it does make it more exciting! Also might give you ideas for if you decide to do other mutations :)

PonyMama

Maybe allow us each two guesses, but on per post and have to wait a certain amount of time to guess a second time?

The guessing games are so annoying but fun too

TheLeet

@BCK: That's true and I do love the way American Curls look :)

@PM: I think I'd get confused if I added more rules like having to wait a certain amount of time or a certain number of posts. I did think about it. Anyway, this way people who aren't online right now will get a chance, too  :D

Scullisto

TheLeet

Luv007

TheLeet

Just give me some time to upload your kitty and to add the new mutation. Would you like your new Feli to be male or female? :)

Scullisto

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo.. Congrats Sculli! Cant wait to see this! :)

red_uni387

Scullisto

Thank you everyone! Im to excited!

Willow

*has just googled munchkin* O:
I've never seen a munchkin cat before!
Whenever my friend called me a munchkin I always imagined some fluffy gremlin/goblin thing :I
*facepalms*

Exciting, and grats Sculli! <3

Pinkshadow

red_uni387

omg she is so cute i want to hug them!

TheLeet

BabyKittenCandy

Omg! I have never seen cats like that! Its bizzare but rather cute! I need one! :)

Scullisto

eeeep  omg she is too adorable!

Luv007

TheLeet

As it's almost time for me to go offline, I'll wait till tomorrow to start the giveaway for seven more Munchkin Feli :)

BabyKittenCandy

red_uni387

do you know around what time you'll be online again? ^^'

Aralie

TheLeet

Not sure. I'll probably still be able to come here and check a few times today but I won't be properly online (with enough time to start events) until tomorrow.

Scullisto

Ok she needs a good name ya'll suggestions?

Willow

red_uni387

CutieePiee

Neocridders

Like the corgis of the cat world. Teeny legs and normal body! Beautiful and congrats!

Ryuukokoro

o.o WOW that is so adorable!! I never would have guessed that. XD Where did you even hear of them, Sculli?

Leet timezone equals bad for Ryuu, but I will try to get up extra early tomorrow to jump in on the event. X3

Wildfilly94

Aww!! I love munchkin kitties!! So happy to see them in Feli form. :3

Silvanon

Scullisto

I heard of them via my cat magazines and I have attended cat shows...they are to cute...I really love the really fuzzy munchkins...they make me go "awwwww" in a high pitched girly type voice every time.

TheLeet

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on July 15, 2012, 11:53:09 AM
o.o WOW that is so adorable!! I never would have guessed that. XD Where did you even hear of them, Sculli?

Leet timezone equals bad for Ryuu, but I will try to get up extra early tomorrow to jump in on the event. X3

No need to get up extra early. I'm planning a free raffle kinda thing so everyone can take their time :)

Ryuukokoro

*happy applause* Thank you Leet! ^^