Keep toys equipped? yes
Toys to be equipped: no

Form:
ID: 091
Toys already equipped: yes
Keep toys equipped? yes
Toys to be equipped: no

TheCattery

no, no items - I decided there weren't enough kitties to justify an item.  Just send the fee to the Cattery account.  200 SG per kitty, plus 10 SG for each different set of toys (if the toys are all the same color/pattern, it's 10 for the first set, 5 each for the others)

Math

Any ideas on when you're going to run some events/do some tags? :) If you need any help with events, I can always help out. :)

Also, I got a tag in a trade and I don't think I have it yet. I believe the trade was with YLO. :)

ETA: Yep, it was for my Chihuahua, Travieso. :)

YourLoveOnly

You should have the tag, I got a PM that the trade went through.

But Math, please please stop posting asking for events. This thread hasn't been posted in since March 19th! There was no reason to bump this up to ask when they will run events. I've seen you do this in numerous threads now. It just makes staff feel pressured and it will only take longer before they feel like running an event again. Please try to stay patient, it's the best and fastest way to get an event. No one likes being pressured.

Edit: I checked, your tag is in your folder on the gallery. There is no item for importing christmas tags yet and I dunno if there ever will be one. But you've got your tag and you can use it whenever slots open. Folder: http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Cat+Owners/Math/