News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Little Hooves] Stand still, you silly horse!

Started by Luv007, June 25, 2012, 04:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

~The Little Hooves Team~
Owner: Super Starz
All Artwork & Cert: Willow
Full Time Colorist/Certist- hiyoko
Part Time Colorists- Willow & Luv007
Line Edit/Cosplay Artist- SkySong
Guest/Whenever she has the time Colorist xD: Wildfilly94

Luv007

THESE WILL GO UP FOR SALE AT 22:00 July 1 2012.

Rules:
1.  First to post the completed form in
PURPLE gets the Little Hoof. (Do not edit.  Repost.)
2.  Payment must be sent within 24 hours or the LH will be resold.
3.  There will be more, so don't be too upset if you miss this batch.  However, please only one LH per user per flatsale group.

Each LH is 15k.  If you are interested in tack, please visit the tack shop a couple posts down.  SG for #3 and #4 goes to SKYSONG!

QuoteGroup:  The Dang Dun Its
ID#: (1-5)
Name/Owner: *can be left blank, but will need to be filled in within 24 hours

The Bald Bunch
1: Kahlira-PAID
2: Sculli-PAID-CERT
3: Ravv
4: PM-PAID
5: Sky-PAID-CERT

Skysong colored you guys up two from this bunch to help me out!  So much talent!!

The Dang Dun Its:
1: Skysong-PAID-CERT
2: PM- PAID
3: Sculli-PAID-CERT
4: Wildfilly-(gotta ask Sky)
5:  Laviee-PAID

Luv007

Welcome, one and all!  I hear you all want a Little Hoof to take home with you today?  One at a time, one at a time, now!

I'm going to ask for a little help today!  My Little Hooves are quite antsy and I'm going to need you to bring forth the one you want to take home when I ask for their specific marking!  Remember, first come, first serve!

When I ask for a (insert natural horse marking), please post an image (without stretching the thread) or link of said horse with this marking.  Your horse can have any other markings as long as it ALSO has the marking I ask for.

And let's not be selfish! Once you take one horse home, please allow someone else to take one as well. (Basically, you can take every other horse home, but not one after the other.)

Bay Tobiano-YLO-Rascal

Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa-Winged Dreams-Red Oak Tree

Chestnut Frame Overo-Ponymama-Kissa

Black Horse with Facial Stripe-Whimsy-Black Beauty

Brown Blanket Appaloosa-Leviee-Timide

Horse with Stocking-Whimsy-Dutchess

Horse with Bald Face-SkySong-Motor Oil

Snowflake Appaloosa-Whimsy-Sprinkles

Snip-Aralia-

Luv007

AUCTION ONE:

Auction One:  Fantasy Mare
OWNED by Kahlira

Auction Two:  Natural Stallion
BIN:  1 Mill By Whimsy

Luv007

Luv007

THIS IS ONLY FOR LITTLE HOOVES WON IN THIS THREAD

Bridle:  1k
Custom Bridle:  2k

Saddle and Blanket:  2k
Custom Saddle and Blanket:  3k

Tack Set: 3k
Custom Tack Set: 5k

LH Name:
LH Link: (Should be in your photobucket)
Bridle: (Custom-describe) OR (Black/Brown)
Saddle:  (Custom-describe) OR (Black/Brown)
Saddlepad:  (Custom-describe) OR (Any basic color- red, white, blue, black, green, ect)

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

So, ex:

You : blahblah_____ Picture with Blanket Appaloosa

Us: Picture!!

??

SkySong

I think I get it! So you say... snowflake appy, and we go find a picture of a snowflake appy of any sort. Right?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

YourLoveOnly

That is right! And then luv mimics the horse in the picture and then it's yours. And it can have multiple markings too as long as it at least includes what she asked for.

Luv007

Exactly.  But make sure your picture is of a REAL LIVE HORSE, guys!  I'm getting random.org ready so give me a second.  It's going to chose what kind of horse I ask for first.

Rosedawn

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Okay, guys!  Can someone please bring me a BAY TOBIANO and tell me what gender it is?

Wildfilly94

Whoa :O 30 seconds after Luv posted, your FAST!

YourLoveOnly

Luv007

Okay, YourLoveOnly!  Let me get the paperwork in line, and I'll bring this boy right back to you!

(Give me a moment and I shall return with a colored up Little Hoof and I will ask for the next marking!)

Rosedawn

I have images open too I just want a certain one more than others so I'm afraid if i post for not I'm not super excited about the one I really want will come next.

YourLoveOnly

I got my big wants as customs/adoptable mimics. I still have some I'd love (I'm a sucker for bay roan, most roans and leopard appy) but I don't have to have a certain one so I shall just claim pretties randomly lol

Luv007

YourLoveOnly, this boy is all ready to go home with you!

(I'll be sending everyone to get certed at the same time most likely.)

NOW, I'm looking for a chestnut leopard appaloosa please!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Do you need gender? If you do then male :)
And i think YLO's boy might have his shading missing, don't know if that's added with certing.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

You're right Winged.  I color without shading and then I forgot to check the little boxes when I saved it.  Lol.  Silly mommy brain.

Congrats, Winged Dreams!  Your stallion should be ready to go in just a moment.  We'll be right back!

And I promise to remember the shading.....

Winged

Lol i did that last week when i was colouring an Evo. Easy to do xD
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

how long will you be doing this game?  cause I have to go to work shortly
but if it goes on tomorrow too I might get another chance

Wildfilly94

O.o; Everytime I refresh my page, PM, your avvie is different, but I stared at it for a minute or two without refreshing and it didn't change. What?! D:

PonyMama

It only changes when you refresh, don't worry you are not going crazy.  It is not animated....exactly

Luv007

It's even easier to do when the two year old is trying to bite your big toe.....  Advice for future parents, no matter how funny you THINK it is to pretend to bite children's toes, it isn't that funny when they get old enough to really bite back.......

It will be going for a few days, PM!  I've only got time for one or two more myself bc little one has speech therapy!

Winged Dreams, your stallion is all ready to go home with you!  Paperwork will be shipped in a few days!

Next up, can one of you bring me a chestnut frame overo (and tell me the gender)??

Wildfilly94

OOooohhhh. I feel beter now, I thought I WAS going crazy. XD

PonyMama

I do not know enough about horse markings, but the picture describes that horse as a chestnut frame overo, so if I am wrong I can try track down a different picture before work

This one is also saying chestnut frame overo and now I go to work, so if either of these work yay, if not it can go to someone else

http://www.claremontstud.co.nz/Images/Glenrowan%20Heights%20Winning%20Streak2.jpg

Winged

I'd say that looks a bit more like sabino overo to me. Let Luv decide though :)

Luv do you want a name for mine now? He looks lovely!
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Honestly, PM, I'm still learning too!  The paint marking have always confused me a bit to be honest.  To me, I would say sabino too.  Mind grabbing one that's more clearly a frame?

And names would be good........ I'm being such a blond today.  I swear!

YourLoveOnly

The saddle covers up a bit, but the first one should be frame overo =)

Winged

Don't worry about it! And i always make little mistakes like that when i'm tired xD
Name him Red Oak Tree please. Because that's part of the long name for the song that my friend sang in our school talent show tonight and the song came into my head when i was thinking of a name :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Luv007

Screw it.  Let's go with the first.  I think research and YLO are proving the first one to be correct and me to be incorrect.

But since I am making so many mistakes, I'm going to go ahead and hop off.  I'll either be back later tonight or tomorrow!

Luv007

Ponymama, your mare is ready to follow you home!

Hmmm... I'm looking for a black horse with a stripe!  Can anyone find this horse and tell me what gender?

Yes, .... a nice SIMPLE marking now.  Haha.

Whimsy

Luv007

Wonderful!  Whimsy, is your pony a mare or a stallion? 

Luv007

Luv007

Whimsy, here is your stallion!  Please leave me a name for his paperwork!

Can anyone find me a brown blanket appaloosa?

Laviee

Luv007

Laviee, try again please! 

Bay horses have a black mane and brown-reddish body color.  If you can find a brown horse horse with a brown make that is a blanket appaloosa, we'll be doing better. 

Whimsy

I have to do it..

Black Beauty

As a name for my boy please :}

Laviee

Sorry, I'm not very good with horse markings or colours. x.x
Uhm...

Like this...?