News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Welcoming Event![Closed: name from Keilin]

Started by Elenaria, June 21, 2012, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Talk about stalking, Crystal! you posted 18 seconds after Saevia. *Applauds speed*
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CrystalAngelNeko

I was still on the page when she posted x3 and it was what I was listening too so... x3 Eee! So stupid excited! -starts to sing PonPonPon-

Elenaria

From the woods, a mare comes cavorting!  She's quite easy to spot and she seems to be rather mischievous, if that light in her bi-color eye is any indication!

"Oh, my.  This is who answered that song."  Saevia blinks as she looks at the high-stepping mare and laughs.  "I do hope you like her!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Whoa, Crystal, you've found yourself a wild girl. Congrats, she's adorable. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CrystalAngelNeko

EEEEE! She's so beautiful! And perfect and so very colorful! I love her! For such an amazing and mischievous mare, I will name her Kyary, after the singer of PonPonPon ♥

Naming Form:
Username: CrystalAngelNeko
Elenaria ID#: S009
New Name: Kyary

Wildfilly94

What is happening?!!? Lol. XD I've missed ALOT while cleaning today. Congrats guys, those are some GORGEOUS Elenaria!

Wildfilly94

Naming Form:
Username: Wildfilly94
Elenaria ID#: R006
New Name: Eathatri

Means Eternal Dancer
So sorry its late! I forgot all about her name. D:

Elenaria

Saevia smiles, pleased that the mare was well-received.  "I suppose I have time to go look for one more, if anyone else has a song they think might suit?"  She runs her fingers over her keys once more and waits shyly for some response.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

*falls over* Arrrg my copy paste didn't work right hte first time. ;___;

Wildfilly94

Thats okay Ryuu, you were first, I think its only fair if you take the slot. :)

Ryuukokoro

Aww thats' very sweet of you, Wild. ^^ I was just exasperated with my laptop. You were first by the rules of the game. <3

Elenaria

Drawn by the familiar and sweeping sounds of the opera, a magnificent stallion bursts from the undergrowth as though his movements sing a song themselves.  He stops near Wildfilly94, eying her possessively.

Saevia follows in the blood bay stallion's wake, obviously a pick-up note, an afterthought, and nothing more in the confident Elenaria's presence.  She realizes, belatedly, that there was some sort of mix-up.  "I'm sorry!  I didn't realize there was another song available."  She frowns worriedly.  "I can't do anything about it tonight, but I'll see what Raeris says in the morning."

She waves good-bye to everyone, laying a hand on Etude's shoulder and they make their way back to the cottage."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Congrats Wild! Oooo he's gorgeous!

Wildfilly94

Aww thank you Ryuu:) And Ohh my gosh he's gorgeous!! :3 Thank you so much!! Phantom of the Opera shall be his name. :D I love the mask too! :)

BabyKittenCandy

Gosh Wild, he is amazing! You def have a stalker here :)

Kadana Sorano

Congrats guys, the new Elenaria look wonderful :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Willow

Daaw Phantom Elenaria ;n;
*pets*

Managed to be sleeping again x3;

Ryuukokoro

*peeks in during morning work hours* X3 Hee hee I'm such a doof, I didn't even notice his face markings look like a phantom mask. That is so cool!

Wildfilly94

Yeah, I was gunna pick a different song but Iw as like' NO! No time!' so I typed the first thing to come to my brain. I love Phantom. :3

Rosewood

OMG! I just LOVE him! Thank you soooo much Corlanna! *Pets pretty boy* I shall call you Benjamin.

Naming Form:
Username: Rosewood
Elenaria ID#: C012
New Name: Benjamin

And Congrats to Crystal and Wild! I just LOVE your boyo wild!

Wildfilly94

sera

i keep sneaking in to just ogle all of the new pretties! =-0 Congrats, guys!

Elenaria

Saevia yawns and blinks at everyone.  "We had a surprise visitor this morning.  I had a certain song stuck in my head all night and woke up humming it.  In the middle of my chores, this little mare trotted up and tickled me with her tail!"  The elf laughs again.  "Please take her home so I can finish my work!"

The mare trots up to Ryuukokoro and playfully tugs at her clothes.  She wants to play!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Ohh, she's gorgeous, congrats Ryuu! :D I love her lavender horn and hooves. :3

Laviee

Whoaaa, she's so pretty. Congrats Ryuu!

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow! Grats Ryuu! She is a beauty!

Kadana Sorano

Congrats Ryu!  Such a pretty golden gal!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhh man!! My first mare! Thank you so much, Saevia! I absolutely love those markings.

That song sure does get stunk in your head, eh? I listen to it whenever I'm feeling blue. :3

Elenaria link: http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/ElenariaSecundi/Premades/S011.png
Name: Cla'anis
Owner: Ryuukokoro

I went with 'rose dawn' for her Elven name, since I can't translate 'pinkie pie' too well. XD

Elenaria

Corlanna walks up to the lot of you humming, swinging her arms too and throe. She seems just as happy as ever, chipper and ready for more games. "Hello!" She calls out in greeting waving a hand. "How are you all doing this fine after noon? That so? Great! That's great to hear!

I have a new game for you all to play~ It's very simple you see! All you have to do is post a picture of what you think the Elenaria hiding behind the house look like! They are all natural colored Elenaria, so nothing fantasy! Oh! And don't forget to post what you think their favorite color is!"

I will be coloring 5 new Elenaria based of the pictures you choose. Happy searching.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

sera

SRBA

A beautiful sooty buckskin :}

I think their favortie color is baby blue

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Favorite color would be red! <3

Ryuukokoro

Is this game just for the first 5 to post, or can more people enter and the 5 Elenaria are chosen from all entrants? :3

Wildfilly94

Lol, too busy with another thread to realise there was some happenings here. XD
Congrats on getting the slots guys! I can't wait to see your Elenaria <3

Willow

-removed-

Nevermind, too late again D|

Elenaria

Saevia smiles at everyone.  "Unfortunately, it will be the first five.  Um.  Who is SRBA?  I'm afraid that alt accounts are discouraged from entering events, but if you don't mind removing your mask, we can verify your identity?

Also, to everyone, please try to avoid posting from alt or agency accounts; in the future we may disqualify alt accounts entirely from events."  She blushes and hopes no one is too upset about it!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

Ahh, makes sense. Congrats guys!

Winged

Too late again. Congrats you five!
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Sorry -winces- I didnt mean to post from that account. SRBA is me whimsy.

Roo

Elenaria

Corlanna comes back around the cottage huffing and puffing and almost bent at the middle as she tries to catch her breath. Prancing behind her are 5 wonderful Elenaria, all nickering and whinnying in a soft teasing way.

"Oi!" The youngest elf straightens back up. "I was chasing these five all day! And boy, were they hard to catch! You'd think this game wasn't their idea in the first place!" She gives them all a questioning eye, but she can't stay mad long. She giggles. "Well, I hope everyone is happy with whom they found!"

A spotted mare prances up to YLO, giving a soft whinny as if trying to strike up a conversation.

To Whimsy, a shy sooty brown stallion flicks his ears in her direction. He tilts his head this way, giving her a bashful flutter of his eyes.

Off to the side, a stubborn, bay mare with one-of-a-kind leopard appaloosa markings waits for Keilin Alyr. She tosses her mane and gives a huff.

For Rosedown, a smokey black mare with silver dapple and overo markings hides behind the corner of the cottage. She delicately peeks around the corner.

Last but not least, to sera, an aloof and fun loving mare comes trotting up, nibbling playfully at her hair. She's a rare color of brindle.

"Please remember to fill out the paperwork!" Corlanna say cheerfully, giving the lot of you a wave.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Wow love the brindle! THey are all lovely!!

Rosewood

I just LOVE Keilin's girl! They are all outstanding though!