Rosedawn - With white too
Keilin Alyr - Yes to body markings
YLO - Leopard appaloosa
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

Elenaria

Glorious, what kind of marking did she have?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Aralie

Elenaria

The man nods and continues leading you through the forest. Suddenly you see a glint of horn and big blue eyes staring at you before the Elenaria races off again. What shade of blue were they?

Babykitten- Mare
Hiyoko - Perlino
TBIris - Yellow tinted mane
YLO - Leopard appaloosa
Kahlira - Yes Face Marking
Aralie - Blaze

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Roo

Elenaria

"Yes she did have rather striking icy blue eyes. But I was much more focused on her horn. What shade would you say that was?"

Babykitten- Mare
Hiyoko - Perlino
YLO - Leopard appaloosa
Aralie - Blaze
Roo - Light Blue Eyes

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Elenaria

Could you be more specific as to a color Keilin?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Bright gold. XD

Heh, sorry about that. Wasn't sure if you had a specific color in mind already, like for the eyes. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Elenaria

Oh no that's all right. I knew the eye color had to be blue because Perilinos only have blue eyes. Gold it is!

Color of the hooves?

Babykitten- Mare
Hiyoko - Perlino
YLO - Leopard appaloosa
Aralie - Blaze
Roo - Light Blue Eyes
Keilin Aly - Gold Horn

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ravvana

Elenaria

There's a rustle to the west and Raeris quietly guides you along a deer trail that leads down to a babbling brook. He holds out a hand, so as not to spook the obviously skittish mare. Piercing eyes catch the group and for a moment it appears as though she is going to dart, but then TBIris pulls out a sugar cube. The mare's ears perk up and she trots right over to her. She may be a little shy but she sure loves sweets!

Congrats TBIris!!

Roo - Light Blue Eyes
   Babykitten- Mare
   Aralie - Blaze
   Hiyoko - Perlino
   Keilin Aly - Gold Horn
   YLO - Leopard appaloosa
   Ravanna - Pale grey Hooves

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

hiyoko

Keilin Alyr

What a pretty girl! Congrats, Tb! ^^

BabyKittenCandy

Elenaria

"I would like to remind everyone that there are only 2 days left until the end of the story contest. And only 7 to the end of the banner contest. I know all three of us are keenly interested to see what you have to say in regards to owning that magnificent stallion, and of course Corlanna wants the sign out front fixed very badly.

I will be attending to the horses later to see if we may need to make a little more space here in the meadow and if so there will be another flatsale, so please return to us soon."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Congrats Tb!! She's beautiful!

Also, I didn't know if there was a specific way you wanted us to post the stories in, so I hope mine was okay??

And for the banner, did you ever figure out specs and such? I might give it a go. ^^

Elenaria

Corlanna isn't picky and so she is fine with leaving the banner specs to your own judgement. Whatever you think looks best I'm sure will suffice.

And your entry is fine. I did not notice it before so perhaps I shall put in the rules to make the title of your posts large so it catches my eye. There's always so much going on here.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

YourLoveOnly

Lovely mare, congrats tb! (although she seems to have snowflake appaloosa instead of leopard, but she's gorgeous nonetheless <33)

Willow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 23, 2012, 11:14:36 AM
Lovely mare, congrats tb! (although she seems to have snowflake appaloosa instead of leopard, but she's gorgeous nonetheless <33)

I was thinking that too oWo;
Grats tbiris!

I must stop missing all these events D|
*stalks*

Kahlira

Beautiful lady! Congrats, tb!

Elenaria

Is it the whiteness or the amount that makes it look more snowflake? (Is happy to edit because I am still learning and its a good experience for me)

If it's the amount I'm happy to tone down, if its the whiteness, well Perlinos have to have white markings so that cannot change.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

I actually prefer snowflake to leopard, so I didn't notice anything unusual about her at first. She's exactly how I would have wanted her. XD

From my understanding of horse genetics, snowflake consists of white spots on the base coat, while leopard consists of a primarily white coat with spots of the base coloration. So the white to perlino ratio is actually inverted. =3

Elenaria

Ah well... learning new things all the time! That would be a trifle more difficult to do but as I do want to do things correctly I could make a proper leopard, adjust this girl's horn and hooves a bit to put her up for flatsales later and do the franken girl properly.

I'll go ahead and do that and give TBIris the choice of which she wants. Does that seem good to you guys?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

I'd definitely be good with letting tbiris decide, and I'm sure both girls would end up equally lovely if she'd prefer a leopard mare. =)

Willow

-removed so no thread clutter-

Ooh! Either way would be lovely, but I was wondering if there were going to be more flatsales :'D
*returns to stalking*

Elenaria

Whichever one she picks the other will have slight edits made to the eyes, horn and hooves for some difference.

I had found those pictures Willow, it was pictures of this pattern particularly on a Perlino that I could not find. Keilin's explanation of the difference was infinetly helpful though.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Willow

Oh wow, she's stunning too :'3

And okie doke, I've removed the images so there's no clutter ^w^
*plays with her pretty mane*

Elenaria

Is she more what you would call leopard versus snowflake?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Oh yes, this coat looks like leopard. Stunning contrast to her snowflake friend too.

*tries to convince both mares to come home with her* XD

Luv007

Luv missed a bit of the excitement, but she jumped back into the mix quickly, noticing how fair the triplets treated both their customers and creatures.  It would certainly bring her back for more dealings with them.

YourLoveOnly

*nods* Defenitely leopard. Like Keilin said it's pretty much the same thing, only with the colors reversed.. Snowflake forms white spots on a base coat and leopard covers pretty much the entire body leaving spots of the base color visible. They both look lovely! I'm rather partial to leopard appies myself so if she ends up in the flatsale I hope I'll be awake when it starts!

Rosedawn

Oh gosh they are both so pretty I wonder which one TB will pick!

Ryuukokoro

I always find examples to be the most helpful! ^_^

Here's leopard appy:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550113

Here's snowflake appy:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=548364

Notice the leopard appy has much bigger spots, while the snowflake is like little dots of white. :)

Ravvana

I decided to enter the banner contest... hope this is okay <3 If you like the design but not the size, let me know and I can always change that.

BabyKittenCandy

For the Banner contest are we ok to use brushes of things? (Since my drawing skills suck on a pc!)

tbiris

0_0
-keels over- Woooow they're gorgeous. I had snuck on at work and couldn't see images (stupid filter grrr)

I love the second girl, the one with the leopard appy <3 Was such a hard choice too @_@

Should I post the naming form too or? @_@

Elenaria

Feel free to post the naming form whenever you have figured out what she wants to be called.

I'll be setting up a flatsale now that the decision has been made.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Luv007

Purchasing Form
Username:  luv007
Elenaria ID#: G006
Name of Owner:  luv007
Cost: 20,000sg

BabyKittenCandy

Purchasing Form
Username: BabyKittenCandy
Elenaria ID#: G001
Name of Owner: BabyKittenCandy
Cost: 20,000gold

Wildfilly94

Purchasing Form
Username: Wildfilly94
Elenaria ID#: R006
Name of Owner: Wildfilly94
Cost: 20,000 SG

YourLoveOnly

Purchasing Form
Username: YourLoveOnly
Elenaria ID#: S003
Name of Owner: YourLoveOnly
Cost: 20,000 sg

Rosedawn

Elenaria

"Thank you all again for caring for them. Please send SG and feel free to fill out the naming forms."

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kadana Sorano

Congrats everyone!  I guess I should have got up when my cat first started trying to wake me, instead of ignoring her for so long lol
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

tbiris

Naming Form:
Username: tbiris
Elenaria ID#: R007
New Name: Losaarrna

BabyKittenCandy

Naming Form:
Username: BabyKittenCandy
Elenaria ID#: G001
New Name: Arro

(I think that means Golden Walker?)