Quin Braggins!

Started by Willow, June 08, 2012, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

My most recent quin from trades and breedings :'D
*basks in quinny glory*

Fisrtly...
EEEeee!

Quote2424. Fjord F Dun Palomino (High strung and difficult to work with)
The only current palamino Fjord o:
She's stunning.
I might whack her straight into a grade project for tobianos >>;
But I don't know yet xD

And as I was going to my pet page to paste her picture here, I realised my trade quin from Silv are uploaded! :'D
Both gorgeous mustang boys and the small paint job andy mare <3

Quote2388. Mustang M Black, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Quote2385. Mustang M Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

Quote2433. Andalusian F Grey, front right Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Small Paint Job

And then my two lovely shetland boys from the breeding season ^__^

Verin Huata - Silver Ghost

Quote1956. Shetland Pony M Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Roan Tobiano Frame Overo, front right Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Otom Binin - Hot Chocolate

Quote1886. Shetland Pony M Sooty Buckskin Roan Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

I also still have one arab mare coming from the trades (and maybe more if I can keep tempting Silv o: )
And of course there have been a few traded from other USRs, but I'm trying to keep this thread relatively sane and small xD;

*happy days*

SkySong

Love your Fjord and Shetlands! Lots of pretty colors. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Beautiful! Quite a nice herd ya got here =D I am in love with your Fjord, though I doubt there's a Fjord anywhere I am not in love with <3 And you got grape! Congrats!

Ravvana

I think you should breed me a nice Fjord baby with your stunning lady! XD She was honestly my favorite of the bunch with the dun and cream, so congrats :)

Scullisto

They are awesome congrats!

Willow

Thank you all ^o^

And here's my lovely new Arab girl :')

QuoteArabian F Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Quin are so addicting!
<3

Kahlira

Couldn't agree more! Quin are so very addicting!

And your buckskin is a beautiful lady <3

Willow

New brags!

My new chestnut mare Fali Niju - Sweet Ginger, from Silv's bribe thread ^o^
I wish there was Gavanian for 'Biscuit' because that's what she reminds me of xD;
I just adore that soft chestnut shade :')

Quote2312. Arabian F Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

And this little girl isn't from Silv like the others, but I feel I need to brag anyway!
My new Blue Princess, from a trade with Pinkshadow.
As soon as I saw her she shot up into my top few favourite quin :'D
I'm very excited to give her a new home.

QuoteF Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Sock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

And after all that I still have another arab girl coming! o:
Silv accepted yet another offer and now I have a lovely black arab girl coming :'3

I feel so spoiled xD;
But I am glad to have gotten some new blood and breeds, and to have started my arab collection again (because they're my original favourite breed).
Wheeeeeee!

*skips round thread*

Pinkshadow

All of them are very pretty and im glad u like princess<3

springacres

All of them are gorgeous and HUGE congrats on snagging Princess!