News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Offering lots of pets, customs and art for Quin!

Started by Willow, May 28, 2012, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

I'm looking for new Quin for my herd C:
I'll look at any, even grade projects but my favourites are: Arabs, Mustangs, Shetlands.
I'm also a big fan of roan, dun and tobiano.

Pictures are clicky :D

[I'm offering]

[Quin]

Unnamed - 2nd gen Gypsy Vanner.

QuoteM Flaxen Red Dun, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Slow and lazy)

Muttle - Dun to Clydes (great grand children will be dun clydes.) - 3rd gen.

QuoteM Red Dun, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Snip (Calm and steady)

Doneilliin Hasha - Dun to Clydes (grand children will be dun clydes - Cuddles' dam) - 4th gen

QuoteF Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Dear Lady - Dun to Clydes (grand children will be dun clydes - Muttle's daughter) - 4th gen

QuoteF Red Dun, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Lip Marking (Calm and steady)

Doneilliin Ala - 2nd Gen - Will take a pretty quin to trade.

QuoteM Flaxen Chestnut, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Blaze (Calm and steady)

[Feli]

Lavender

July

Moon - 1st gen

Mason

Roka - tentative.

Ash

[Painted Unis]

Whimsical Storm

Binin Teyval

Firework

Unnamed

Yivdeva'alain

[Other Agency Pets]

I can't really list everything, feel free to browse my other pets (LC/Kennel/Stable/Noms etc) and see if anything catches your eye.

[Customs]

I can offer five custom Gremlins per Quin (more if they're special).
Also Cloven semi customs and customs.

Tentatively I can offer breedings as well C:

[Art?]

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this...But I can offer character art or adoptable sets (3 piece).
I won't do humans/anthros/realism.
I prefer cutesy things, as that's my typical style.

My dA gallery ~
[Clicky]

I'm not sure how to dispute the trade? For an example the recent sheep set I made went for $50.
But I'd be happy to say maybe one Quin per character? :U
I'm happy to sort something out anyway.

[SG]

1mil to offer.
If anyone still wants it? :I

Ryuukokoro

I miss my adorable Kitesh'bin, always regretted trading her away. She's so cute! Would you be interested in trading for her daughter, Kitesh'bin'non?

http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=505551

Willow

She's not really the new blood I was after xD;
But she's adorable, and one step closer to the end result, so I'll take her :)
<3

Ryuukokoro

Eee thank you! ^.^ *huggles Kitesh* I've put her daughter up for bid!

I also like your Flaxen Red Dun Vanner! I'm going to look through my Quin and see if there's anyone I feel like I can let go, and if so I'll be back. <3

Willow

Updated into a general Quin buying thread x3;

<3

Winged

I'm very tempted by art :) I'll be back tomorrow once i figure out which of my Quin i can part with.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Willow

Thank you for your offer! She's stunning, I'll think on it for another day or so ^o^

Winged

I've set up a thread to trade my quinsta so i'll give you a link to that to save cluttering up your thread :)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0

I'd be really interested in art, and Gremlin or Cloven customs. Would trade any of those quinsta for that, though my black roan vanner would need a good offer. Maybe easiest for you to let me know what you'd offer on any of mine if you're interested.
I'd also be interested in art or customs for any of the other pets in that thread :)
Owner of Gliders!

Spixy

Second gen arab girl
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505246

For a horse character doodle? 0.0
I'd love one more, but what else can tempt you besides quin?

Willow

I already have a white mare, but I'll consider her C:

If not, I may be tempted by Feli <3