Quin Foals - 21 breedings! Cream, appy, dun, roan! Something for everyone!

Started by Ryuukokoro, May 12, 2012, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu did quite a lot of breedings this season! Such torture to only choose a couple to keep! >.<

These are up for free claim! Simply post here (do not pm me!) if you see one you like. First come, first serve.

Please note that I really don't want people to claim a foal if you think you might want it but you're not sure and you'll looking at other offers. This isn't fair to other people. Please only claim one of my foals if you are for sure going to take it.

I'm still deciding on some, so this list may be added to after I narrow down my options. So keep checking back! ;) I put a couple in bold that are particularly nice, but not what I was going for this season...

Gypsy Vanners
QuoteM Mouse Dun, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover) for PonyMama

QuoteF Flaxen Red Dun Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

QuoteM Flaxen Red Dun Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

QuoteF Dun Sooty Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover) for SkySong

QuoteM Grey Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

QuoteM Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Arabians
QuoteF Dun Palomino, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover) for YLO

QuoteF Buckskin, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Miniature Horses
QuoteF Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star (Slow and lazy) for Soli

Clydsdales
QuoteF Bay Roan, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Slow and lazy)

Shetland
QuoteM Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Roan Tobiano Frame Overo, front right Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) for Willow

Andalusian
QuoteM Grey, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) for EvanescentHowling
(Dad is bay, so there is some non-gray genes in there!)

Ryuukokoro

Grade Breedings

If you're looking to start a new breeding project, why not jump into one with some of the work already done for you? ;)

Mom is a 1st Gen grade with Friesian/Vanner parent. Dad is pure Vanner. The point of this project was to get a grade with a LOT of different genes, to pass to the Friesian line.
QuoteGrade M Chestnut Roan Leopard Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

The following are all full-bred black Friesian mares bred to the same black roan leopard appaloosa grade stud. Meaning they are going to all be 2nd generation Grades, a good start to a breeding project to get appaloosa and/or roan into the Friesians! I checked carefully and there is no inbreeding with any of these projects.

QuoteGrade F Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Grade M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Grade M Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Grade M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Grade M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Grade F Black Roan Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

SkySong

I'd like to claim your fourth Vanner, if that's alright with you. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Solistia

I'd love to stake a claim on your little Mini girl :3
QuoteF Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star (Slow and lazy)

PonyMama

I would adore this one since I have no breedings

QuoteM Mouse Dun, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Ravvana

I am so, so tempted by the dun palomino Arabian mare... :( I'll need to think about whether I am willing to ditch one of my two keepers, hmm. I'm not definite so don't mark her for me; I'm just talking out loud XD

Willow

I would adore the shetland boy please? o:
My shetland ladies need new blood :')

<3

EvanescentHowling

Ryuukokoro

All done!

I knooooow Rav, gah, she sounds so gorgeous! >.< But my breeding project is MALE dun Arabians of every color. Sigh! I'll have to try again next season! I do hope she gets claimed though, she sounds pretty...

YourLoveOnly

Riverwind

Can I get the last grade please?  The Black Roan Leopard Appaloosa one.

PonyMama

don't forget to send the trades to the people who claimed them, so they can claim them to be made