Main Menu

TheStable: Welcome to 2010!

Started by Ravvana, January 08, 2010, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 16, 2010, 05:52:29 PM
O.o O.o O.o
Picking Up Pieces is GORGEOUS! Omigosh. So perfect. *dies*

Edit: in case anyone ever asks, what kind of overo is he? The website I got his picture from said splash, but I think you may have coded him as sabino instead?

Nope, coded him as splash/homozygous tobiano :) I did the splash on one layer and the tobiano on one layer, and then just merged the two layers.

YourLoveOnly

You are my hero. Really. And I've told you that before xD
I really really really love him! =3

.. We should start a Ravv fanclub =3

Ravvana

Thank you *blush*

tofeeca:

Black: -1 grey = no points

Pinkshadow:

Gray roan fleabitten blanket appaloosa

Breedings
YLO: 426 x 425 (palomino appaloosa)
YLO: 428 x 413 (chestnut overo appaloosa)
YLO: 389 x 391 (dun tobiano appaloosa)

red_uni387

I'd join that club in a heartbeat :D

and eee Night had another pretty foalie!

WillowDragon

Ravv!!!  The Stable has grown so much, I can't believe i've missed so much!  :-\

It all looks amazingly great hon!  Can't believe i missed breedings... *le cries*

W xx

P.S  If you need anything of me, i am off work thursday and friday *winks*  hehee

red_uni387

willow, breedings are avaliable at all times as long as you have a foaling paddock :)

Ravvana

Quote from: WillowDragon on March 16, 2010, 06:17:17 PM
Ravv!!!  The Stable has grown so much, I can't believe i've missed so much!  :-\

It all looks amazingly great hon!  Can't believe i missed breedings... *le cries*

W xx

P.S  If you need anything of me, i am off work thursday and friday *winks*  hehee

I can't believe that we are now well over 400 horses! :o And yes, as red said, breedings are always open unless I'm out of town or something like that :)

Ravvana

YLO:

Fleabitten gray silver dapple blanket appaloosa: -1 palomino, +1 appaloosa = no points

YLO:

Black sabino: -1 chestnut, +1 overo, -1 appaloosa = no points

Breedings
YLO: 389 x 391 (dun tobiano appaloosa)

WillowDragon

I guess I'll have to have a go then huh!  hehe

Male Image: This boy is liver chestnut, not bay.
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock:

I am aiming for a Palomino Pintaloosa! So Palomino, Tobiano and Appaloosa.

W xx

Lectral

We still post tags in this thread, correct?

YourLoveOnly

Oooh I love the fleabitten grey <3
And the boy looks just like mommy ^^

I'm off to bed now, looking forward to seeing my other foal in the morning ^^

Ravvana

Quote from: Lectral on March 16, 2010, 06:48:27 PM
We still post tags in this thread, correct?

Post here or PM, your choice :)

Lectral

Ok, I think I will PM this one :D

quyllur

Thank you for my girl! My username is misspelled, but otherwise she's lovely!

PonyMama

Does anyone have some pretty basis stable rules (for their personal stables) that i could maybe look at and steal?  I am trying to set up my stable now

Ravvana

Quote from: quyllur on March 16, 2010, 07:38:42 PM
Thank you for my girl! My username is misspelled, but otherwise she's lovely!

Oops, fixed. Sorry about that XD

Ravvana

YLO:

Bay roan blanket appaloosa tobiano: -1 dun, +1 tobiano, +1 appaloosa = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

WillowDragon:

Palomino leopard appaloosa: +1 palomino, -1 tobiano, +1 appaloosa = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

red_uni387

such puuuuurty draftie foalies!! :D

PonyMama

*Weee* I am registered and has a barn of my own *Points to button*
Not to figure out rules and profiles for each of my pretties

Lectral

Yay!  My gaited stud is here!  And he is perfect :D  A semi-mimic of my dad's TWH (semi, as I didn't have a full reference of this side, so I had poor Rav improvise!) But she did an amazing job!

YourLoveOnly

Random.org dislikes me xD
And I forgot roan >.<

Fwuffly

Breeding Request
Male Image:

Female Image:

Foaling Paddock:

Chestnut based appaloosa?

Male Image:

Female Image:

Foaling Paddock:

Predicting a Palomino Baby probably a solid unless their hiding something ;)

PonyMama

I give Fwuffly permission to use Muiru in her breeding.

Can't wait to see the foal

Ravvana

Fwuffly:

Sooty buckskin leopard appaloosa: +1 appaloosa, -1 chestnut-based = no points

Fwuffly:

Palomino: +1 palomino = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

PonyMama

Fwuffly not what you were going for but very pretty

Garney

Breeding Request

http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/v/Horse+Owners/Garney/foalingpaddock.png.html
Trying to see what his dapple gray hides under there XD hoping for a chestnut baby, no flaxen.

CutieePiee

Breeding Request

I am going to guess Black-based Blanket Appaloosa.

Silvanon

CutieePiee has my permission to use Copper!

Ravvana

Garney:

Bay: -1 chestnut = no points

CutieePiee:

Black dun silver dapple snowflake tobiano: +1 black-based, +1 appaloosa, -1 blanket = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

CutieePiee

Wow, what a pretty boy. Thank you, Rav.  ;D

And thanks for helping me with genetics, Silv!

Silvanon

Wow, what an interesting outcome!  Very pretty boy there. :)   And a new gene filled in for Copper.  ^_^  I'm glad you got at least some points CutieePiee!

springacres

Ooh, such pretties!  And grats on the non-grey foal Garney :)

PonyMama

Breeding Request
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock: Foaling paddock in Shiny

I am going with Sil's guess of Bay Roan Appaloosa

Ryuukokoro

PonyMama has my permission to use Ebil the blue corn roan. ^_^

Fwuffly

Thanks PM, an unusual outcome certainly nothing like I expected!  I shall be looking at him and trying to decifer what he means as far as Independances genes are concerned!

Garney

Ooh bay filly... bay filly *tries to pin down genes* such a lovely little girly you are.

Thank you Rav!

CutieePiee

PonyMama has my permission to use Winona. :)

WillowDragon

Awww I love my new appy boy!  Thank you Ravv!  ;D

Willow xx

Silvanon

Fwuffly - your new baby tells you that Independence has At - sooty buckskin is a cream gene on brown, so you know now she carries brown.  You still don't know what the other agouti gene might be so, she's At? for now.

springacres

Quote from: Garney on March 18, 2010, 02:35:37 AM
Ooh bay filly... bay filly *tries to pin down genes* such a lovely little girly you are.

Thank you Rav!
Well, at least she helped you pin down her daddy's genes.  You now know he's heterozygous grey with an E gene, at least one c gene, and at least one z gene.

(Interestingly, this is the second time I've seen chestnut x grey pairings that led to bay foals - I had the same result with my chestnut stallion and one of Silv's grey mares. XD  Going to be fun to figure out which of them has that A gene!)

Fwuffly

Silvanon you are a star!  Thank you for that, what do you recommend as her next breed to try and pin down that rouge agouti gene?
Also I'm a little confused as to why theres a leopard appy baby when her last baby was a blanket?

ETA - for some reason I thought blanket was dominant?  Not sure where I got that from!

Silvanon

Oh, yeah, in Appy, Blanket is the "middle" pattern made with one of each, Nn.  This time momma Independence gave an "n" gene, and we learned that daddy carries an "n" as well.

Oh, and for the other Agouti, just keep breeding to blacks.  If she keeps throwing Browns, after awhile you can say she's AtAt (personally I'm saying after 10 foals).  If she ever throws a black, then she's Ata.

Fwuffly

Thanks Silvanon at least I know I was on the right track - looks like I shall go back to my pervious thread and see if one of those other boys is free for a breed next month :)

Ravvana

PonyMama:

Bay roan: +1 bay, +1 roan, -1 appaloosa = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

TheKennel

Oooh Garney wants that.. bay roan, bay roan *looks through horsies to see who she can breed*

PonyMama

Yay my first foal with points.
and another female. 

Very pretty though, thanks you Ryuu and Cutiee

TheKat

So, I feel kind of silly asking this but... What info do I provide for a regular tag-it?  And do I post it here or PM it or what exactly?

Ravvana

Just "fill in" the tag, so to speak. Name, gender, owner, breed, color. No reference pictures allowed for regular tags (nor very specific descriptions). But coats like "bay roan with socks" or "black tobiano" or "grulla leopard appaloosa" are fine.

CutieePiee

Congrats on the bay roan, PM! Yay for your first foal points! xP

PonyMama

thanks I am very happy with her, adn was very excited to see points, and it allowed me to get another foalign paddock, so I am setting up a new breed.