TheStable: Welcome to 2010!

Started by Ravvana, January 08, 2010, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Breeding Request!
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock:

ETA: I am guessing the foal will be Grey Tobiano Appaloosa.

Tribe

I cant wait to get my breeding request in :D lectral has to post permission though. I guess i could turn them in and she could post approval afterwards :D

Silvanon

springacres has my permission to use Echo!  :)

Ryuukokoro

AWWWW gaited foal!! ^___^ So cute Garney!

Tribe

Breeding Request
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock:

Foal Guess:
Silver Bay Roan

Breeding Request
Male Image:
Female Image:
Foaling Paddock:

Foal Guess:
White Foal

springacres

ooh hunni those are gonna be some pretty foals...especially from the top pair :)

toffeeca

Breeding Request

Male:

Female:

Foaling paddock:

I am going to take the safe route and guess white baby

I am really hoping for a colorful baby though, lets see what daddy carries!

Tribe

I lurve silver dapples & whites so im hoping to get both those basically for breeding uses XD so i just guessed them as they are what i really hope for.
However that second pair >.> little iffy on it because daddy could carry lots and so could momma so we may see some awesome foal thrown outta them.

red_uni387

ooo will be stalking to see what toffeeca gets <3

Tribe

Im also hoping to get enough points to get a tag it >.> im going to order my first heavy breed ^^

springacres

toffee I will be stalking your foal too, with mom's coat even if it is white that foal will probably carry some awesome genes :D

Garney

indigowulf

Noooo!! I'm only supposed to collect drafts, I already have been tempted to the light side once.. nooo! The cuteness, it cannot be resisted!!

Pinkshadow

amg thats soooo darn cute Garney !! :D

Tribe

Oh man what lines do those babies go to?

Fwuffly

Is that 2 babies for the Gaited lineart or a hint as to the next lines? :)

Either way they are just so cute!

Tribe

To the wait the baby looks id say its a pony line :D

YourLoveOnly

O.o that ís the pony foal.
Omigosh omigosh muuuust have. *waits with her four already planned custom forms in her hands* xD

Tribe

Im totally hoping between my contesting horses and these babies ill get enough points to nab a golden tag it :D ive got a horse planned i really  need, i was going to do him in the draft breed but with a pony line coming possibly im going to bide my time :D

Garney

"No, I'm not as dramatically posed as all the other boys, pbbtth"

Tribe

Totally a pony line :D with long lovely hair awsome! Ordering my boy in those lines for sure.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Silvanon

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

I keep coming back to stare at that little pony foal :D
It's evil, but in a very good way xD

Ravvana

Aww, the ponies! :D They make me want to bake cupcakes or run around giving strangers hugs or something, so unfairly adorable they are XD

Tribe

I adore there silky long manes :D Im hoping to get at least 8 points outta these babies! so i can nab a golden ticket..or tag it XD

springacres

AHHH the ponies!  The cuteness, it BURNS!  :D

Garney

*chases the mare around* daaaahh

YourLoveOnly

*helps garney to catch the mare*
I wanna seee :o

.. *continues to search the house for cash* Must.. buy.. ponies..

Garney

Lectral

Ooooo, the ponies are cute!  I may have to get a token pair of them to go with my drafts >.>

And hunni has permission to use Trick and Asher in her breedings

Ryuukokoro

Ahhh! I LOVE the new Pony lines!! Awesome!

Ravvana

Aww! <3 My drafts want pony friends now XD

red_uni387

*can't see them* waaa meanie comp! *runs to turn on other one*

CutieePiee

Oh goodness, I absolutely love the new lines!

Tribe

I still lurve my light babies but im going to have to get some of those lines, i may open a new stable just for ponies :D

SplitX

Ravv; are we allowed the new breeds if we get a regular tag-it? >_>; *tempted to accept your tag offers* xD

Ravvana

Quote from: SplitX on March 12, 2010, 05:46:27 PM
Ravv; are we allowed the new breeds if we get a regular tag-it? >_>; *tempted to accept your tag offers* xD

Sure, once the gaiteds go public and Garney zips me off the pony .psd files :) I'll probably have some free events for premades of the new breeds after the 14th, depending on my school schedule, too <3

Garney

Knew I forgot to do something >.>;

seriously, my self-esteem is about dirt right now, this thread is nice solace and good words *hides in it*

red_uni387

*squishes Garney* how can your self esteem be low? Garney be awesome <3

Garney

Repeated reminders that I'm a dolt who should know better than to trust people and share my password. Lack of getting anything significant done because - even though I'm very careful about pacing myself - my body has decided to run a constant 7-8 on the pain scale this week without legitimate source or reason. Because I can't stay on track and working with the attention span of a- oh shiny! Spoon!

red_uni387

awww poor Garney :( *huggles* you know we loves you <333 *hands virtual spoons*

Ryuukokoro

Bah, Ryuu hates drama. -_- *shoos Garney to her pm's for happiness*

Goddesss

*hugs Garney*  I love the new Ponys.  You are awsome Garney.  Please dont feel bad about being a good trusting person.  I hope your body starts to be nice to you.  Spoon!

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Goddesss on March 12, 2010, 11:27:43 PM
*hugs Garney*  I love the new Ponys.  You are awsome Garney.  Please dont feel bad about being a good trusting person.  I hope your body starts to be nice to you.  Spoon!

XD I have a feeling Garney has totally started a Secundi tradition of ending random posts with "Spoon!"

Tribe

Garney love i think thats all of us love ^^ we are a big happy family of hott messes. As for the shared password thing ive said my words on it but those users that joined secundi just to bad mouth you >.> make me not so happy.

Ravvana

Quote from: Garney on March 12, 2010, 11:16:57 PM
Knew I forgot to do something >.>;

seriously, my self-esteem is about dirt right now, this thread is nice solace and good words *hides in it*

Garney, you are (really) a very talented and generous person :) Even if you make "mistakes," which everybody does, you are still awesome, and I couldn't think of a better person with whom to collaborate on this adoptable <3 *virtual hugs*

Garney

Yes, spoon! The tradition of spoon! >3

Ponies were easy and relatively quick. Sadly, I line much slower than I need to. Someone set a fire under me for these next three breeds XD