News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Welcome to 2010!

Started by Ravvana, January 08, 2010, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

The new mustangs are gorgeous! I'll be after some of those ;)
~Willow

Pinkshadow

Math

I missed it.

Maybe I can use a pair for a breeding? *is off to message owners*

Math

Ravvana, I seem to have a problem. I can't access the owner's gallery, which means I can't get the pictures of my horses from my folder or anyone's for that matter.

CutieePiee

Growings!

Name: Pamuya

Name: Onatah

I would like to equip all items & medals to both in black, please.
46k/ 50% = 23k

Garney

Willow

Oooh, another handsome Sean :D
~Willow

Scullisto

PonyMama

WOW
Stunning

Congrast for another pretty sean and more horsey lines

CutieePiee

Wow, that is gorgeous! These new lines are making me excited. Must get more tags! ^^

Tribe

Sean!

thos are not my to die for lines next to the mustangs..oh i shall have to collect some tag its!

Fwuffly

That is one beautiful horse Garney!  What elegant lines :)

Math

If the female lines come out as gorgeous as the stallion lines... I'm going to have to get my dream horse as a Stable mimic. <3 *dreams of owning a gorgeous bay mare one day*

Silvanon

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

SEAN! :D

5 done, 5 to go.

1. red_uni387

2. PonyMama

3. Scullisto

4. Silvanon

5. toffeeca

PonyMama

Thank you Rav, Sabir is gorgeous

Garney

red_uni387

awww is Sean!!

and *squeals* she does have a beautiful blaze!! :D I'd like to name her Dream Dancer please, with call name of Dinah ^-^ Thank you very much

Ravvana

Sean says, "Hellllooo, mare!" ;) ;)

red_uni387

O_O gosh the female lines are amazing!!

Willow

Right, that's two new breeds to collect >3>
*plots*
~Willow

PonyMama

wow
those are gorgeous, they really match up nicely with the males

Ryuukokoro

Oohhh, I didn't think I'd collect the newest line cuz I always thought horses with those balled up manes looked weird... but I love the female 'walking toward the viewer' pose! Will definitely have to collect females if nothing else. ^^

Eee pretty girly mustangs!!

Ryuu is curious, Rav... why did you decide to go with the breed name for the Mustangs when you avoided the breed name for all the other lines?

red_uni387

lol looks like we're gonna be doing the same thing, Ryuu! XD

Ravvana

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 02, 2010, 06:38:43 PMRyuu is curious, Rav... why did you decide to go with the breed name for the Mustangs when you avoided the breed name for all the other lines?

I actually thought about that for a long time... I thought "wild" would be kind of weird, since first generation horse have "Wild x Wild" as the parents. And the other umbrella term would be "feral," which, while perfectly true, makes them sound more like untrainable pests than perfectly able competitive horses. By definition, "mustang" just means any "small hardy range horse of the western plains." Following this, even an adaptable domestic horse that escaped to the plains would technically be a "mustang," whereas a Spanish Mustang (for instance) is a very specific breed like an Arab or QH or so. And there you have my train of logic :)

springacres

Ooh, loving the new warmblood lines!  Man...these new breeds are almost enough to make me wish I'd saved my gold tag-it.  Almost. xD

red_uni387

so I guess this means the examples folder needs updating, eh? XD

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Ravvana on April 02, 2010, 06:49:27 PM

I actually thought about that for a long time... I thought "wild" would be kind of weird, since first generation horse have "Wild x Wild" as the parents. And the other umbrella term would be "feral," which, while perfectly true, makes them sound more like untrainable pests than perfectly able competitive horses. By definition, "mustang" just means any "small hardy range horse of the western plains." Following this, even an adaptable domestic horse that escaped to the plains would technically be a "mustang," whereas a Spanish Mustang (for instance) is a very specific breed like an Arab or QH or so. And there you have my train of logic :)

Ohhhhhh!! I was assuming Wild would be the way to go, but you're right, I didn't think about the wild x wild already on a lot of the certs. Thanks for the explanation! ^^

Silvanon

Seriously love the warmblood mare pose.  Awesome work again, Garney!

CutieePiee

Ooooo both the male and female lines are gorgeous! That might be a new breed I'm going to get into. ^^

Scullisto

oh wow...the mustangs turned out beautiful!....now for a name...

Ravvana

Ryuu, Natoma totally has her eye on Buck ;)

6. springacres

7. Hunni

8. Ryuukokoro

9. hiyoko

10. Lectral

Ravvana

Quote from: Math on April 02, 2010, 06:32:31 AM
Ravvana, I seem to have a problem. I can't access the owner's gallery, which means I can't get the pictures of my horses from my folder or anyone's for that matter.

Is this still a problem for you? The gallery somtimes goes down, but it is currently up for me... Hmm :-\

red_uni387

awww all are gorgeous! I forsee those stallions being in high demand though lol

Ravvana

CutieePiee

Yay, pretty mares! Thanks, Rav.

Ravvana

If you don't like the stallions' braids, I now see that Garney was a superstar and actually gave Warmblood stallions two mane options! You can request either the braids or a loose mane :)

;D

red_uni387

what does the loose mane look like? :O

Ravvana

red_uni387

PonyMama

I still adore the braided myself

CutieePiee

I like the braided too. It sets the warmbloods apart from the other breeds.

Scullisto

I like the braided.

My Mustang
Name: Washita

Ryuukokoro

0_____0 I LOVE LOOSE HAIRED WARMBLOOD! *clings happily to Garney and Rav both* Totally going to focus on that breed for my Stable! ^__^

And thank you so much for Buck! He came out awesome. Head and shoulders above all the others! (Well, I'm sure that's how all the owners feel about their horses.) X3 I particularly love his mostly white body and how that makes his dark face stand out so strikingly, and the black fringe at the bottom of his tail.

Scullisto

I feel the same way about Washita Ryuu....I really love her.

springacres

I like both options.  xD

And please name the bay roan boy Rodeo.  He's a real stunner *snugs him*

Lectral

I'd like to name my mustang Dragon, please :D  She reminds me of a horse I used to know

hiyoko

I love mine, thanks Ravv.^^

Name: Delilah

Garney

Yessss, the double mane was what pushed the stallion from being done last night to being done this morning.

Sadly, I fought with the mare for hours just to get her one mane/head position to work after I had thought I'd had it locked down a week ago. But no, she threw me, fought me, and finally I just gave up XD