SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ White Elephants - Event Finished

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 05, 2011, 06:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

She's a popular girl!

sera has the Fennec girl!

It's Pinkshadow's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened (except the Fennec girl).

sera

Ryuu, is it possible to mark the ones that can't be stolen anymore or the number of times they've been stolen? ^^ 

Ryuukokoro

Yup I've got that taken care of, in the gift list on the first page there's a star next to each Okibi that's been 'stolen.' So far only the snow girl has been stolen twice, and a couple others stolen once. I'll make an announcement and mark the gift list if any present is frozen. :)

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

A pretty new girl for Pinkshadow!

It is now Kasatsu's turn! You may choose to open a gift or steal one of the already opened ones.

Kahlira

Pinkshadow

kasatsu

Sorry for the delay, been traveling x - X;

I . . . really want to steal no.8, BUT, I think we're going to open no. 2! <3

Ryuukokoro

A boy made up of multi-colored layers of pine needles for Kasatsu!

It is now Wildfilly94's turn! You may choose to open a gift or steal one of the already opened ones.

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

Whoo, a mountain of lights for wildfilly!!

It is now CrystalAngelNeko's turn! You may choose to open a gift or steal one of the already opened ones.

CrystalAngelNeko

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

A sugary sweet girl for Crystal!

It is now wildnightblazer's turn! You may choose to open a gift or steal one of the already opened ones.

wildnightblazer

They're all sooo amazing! I've been eyeing no. 1, but I'm too curious so I think I'll open box 23!

Ryuukokoro

A pretty girl with a bow for wildnightblazer!

It is now Aralie's turn! You may choose to open a gift or steal one of the already opened ones.

Wildfilly94

jojo

Aralie

Such a tough decision!
I think I am going to steal #15. He has been calling to me ^_^

Ryuukokoro

The snowflake boy has been stolen a second time and now rests with Aralie!

It's Ravvana's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened (except the boy).

Ravvana

Aww, goodbye pretty snowflake boy. I'll steal 19 since I really want a male Fennec from this event >.>

Ryuukokoro

Christmas tree fennec boy now homed with Ravvana!

It's Midnight Phantom's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened (except the Christmas tree fennec boy).

Ryuukokoro

We're on a roll! Glowy mountain Okibi now homed with Midnight Phantom!

It's Kahlira's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened (except the glowy mountain Okibi).

Kahlira

To go with an unknown or go with number 15 who I have fallen in love with. *nodnod* I think I shall go with the snow boy number 15. (And drool at the perspective babies between him and Ariealle)

Ryuukokoro

Lol it's taken this long but we finally have our first lock-out. Snowy Fennec boy is home to stay with Kahlira.

It's Aralie's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened.

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

And the passing continues! Nutcracker boy is with Aralie!

It's SkySong's turn again! You may choose to open a gift or take one of the ones already opened.

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

Ooooooo revealing one of the last Christmas Okibi! A spunky candy cane boy~

It is now springacre's turn! You may open one of the wrapped gifts or steal one of the unwrapped ones.

springacres

As tempted as I am to steal one of the opened pretties... I'll be adventurous and open box #5 please :)

Ryuukokoro

Box #5 has an emperor penguin mimic! (My attempt at adding a santa hat failed miserably...)

It is now Lectral's turn! You may open one of the wrapped gifts or steal one of the unwrapped ones.

Kahlira

Aralie

springacres

Ooh pretty penguin boy!  *wraps arms around him* Mine, no takey!

Wildfilly94

:O *dies* Penguins are my favorite animal EVAR. You's so lucky I went before you. Lol. I woudve stolen him ina heart beat <3

Ravvana

Winged

Penguin mimic is gorgeous! I would definately steal him if i hadn't already got mine :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

lol you guys are so awesome, thank you. ^^ I was worried he wasn't fancy enough compared to the other Okibi in the event.

Don't forget everyone that these are breedable and Okibi always pass on their Unique Markings in some way. ;3

Kahlira

ohh! Unique markings, I didn't even think of that, I was thinking more color schemes then uniqueness.

*plotting*

Lectral

Ryuukokoro

A pretty roan girl for Lectral!!

It is now YourLoveOnly's turn! You may open one of the wrapped gifts or steal one of the unwrapped ones.

We're down to the last two still hidden away! How exciting!

Ravvana

Okay, now I really want to steal that bay roan! It looks like Sean's roan daughter or something with the facial markings and socks. Somebody steal my tree Fennec, please >D

Pinkshadow

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

After a large inner debate to decide who to steal I decided to go steal Lectral's pretty girl away from her.

Lectral

Man, I didn't even get a chance to see her before someone stole her!  I guess that's a good thing in this case... if I had seen her sooner, I would have gotten attached, and then I would have been very sad to have her stolen, as she is gorgeous!

That means it's my turn again, yes?  Since I am about to run to work, and I don't want people to have to wait all day, I'll go ahead and choose box #22 please

Ryuukokoro

Whoa that was quick! Roan girl is now with YourLoveOnly.

Box 22 will open when I get home. :) After that BabyKittenCandy can take her turn and decide whether she wants to open the last present and end the game, or steal one of the already opened pretties!

Wildfilly94

Heeeyyyyy Someone should steal my boy so I can steal that Roan or Penguin.. ;D Lol