Started by Winged, December 02, 2011, 08:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

I'd claim, but I'll let Wild get 21. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Winged

You can claim and gift, just put the other person's username in owner :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

In that case. <.<

SkySong would like Day 20!

Name: Can I let her choose?
Owner: Wildfilly94

SkySong

SkySong would like Day 20!

And... I went and forgot to put it in teal. So here is the official tealed statement. <.<

Winged

No problem, i'll pm Wild and ask her the name.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

BKC would like Day 22!

Name: CandyCane
Owner: BKC

Wildfilly94

Aww, Thank you so much Sky!! :D I love her. <3

Wildfilly94

Where are the rules an such for this secret santa? Im so lost. Lol

Winged

There's a separate thread for the secret santa, i think i remember seeing you post there...?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I did, but I was too late. Lol.

Winged

Day 23
Full custom, fill out this form. You can have simple customs markings, but no full-body or anything complicated like animal markings.
Name:
Owner:
Eye colour:
Claw colour:
Wings colour:
Marking(s) and colours: (Up to 5)
Mutation(s) and colours: (Up to 3)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94 would like day 23!! :DD

Name: Edward Scissorhands
Owner: Wildfilly94
Body colour: Black
Eye colour: Black
Claw colour: Silver (I understand if you cant, just wondering, if you can extend the length of the front claws to be sort of like 'scissor's? If not Its okay. Was worth a shot asking. Hah)
Wings colour: Black
Markings and Colors: Can you do a fade, but covering the whole face, instead of just the muzzle? (White) And a little black spot where his lips would go? (Black)
Mutations and Colors: Gemmed (If possible, can you remove some of the gemming so it goes with the metal piecces on his outfit better? Color- silver), Crest (Black).
Ref:

Edit: OMG I GOT IT!! :DD

Winged

Sorry but i'm not really sure i could come up with something for that... Can you just pick a few markings and mutations and then i could probably pick colours.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Hmm, Okay I'll edit that. Sorry, I tend to try to let the colorist's go crazy in creativity. Haha. I'll look at the markings and such and figure something out ina minute <3

Wildfilly94

Winged

Definately a no for extending the front claws, i can't do line-edits. Can't draw at all on the computer (and not exactly brilliant on paper either). Those markings look firn, so are you wanting a bald face? Fading to nearly the crest? I can remove some of the gems but i'm unsure where you want them removed. That photo's pretty fuzzy.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Day 24

I tried to make him special for christmas eve, hope you like!
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

BKC would like Day 24!

Name: Outlaw
Owner: CrystalAngelNeko

CrystalAngelNeko

CrystalAngelNeko would like Day 24!

-coughcough- thats what I get for quoting someone 'cus I'm to lazy to just add the color myself >.>'

Winged

Haha, nice one :) I agree, sometimes i quote things like that too.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Okay that's fine about the claws. and yes im sure about the bald face. it will help him resemble edward better. As for the gemming, sorry i couldnt find a better picture. i guess just do the refilar geming cause i cant really explain it better than i tries in the form. By the way, my grammee sucks because i just gor a new phone and im tryingvto figure it out on secundi. haha.

Winged

Refilar gemming? A bit hard to tell what you're saying in places, lol. And what I meant was which parts do you want the gems erased from? Like no gems on the neck, shoulder, ect.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Wow haha, regular is what I meant. And it doesnt matter to me. lolol. id say either do regular or take a guess with the gemming. its up tobyou. :)

Winged

Sorry i missed today! Been pretty busy so not had time to colour up the Gliders and i want them to be really special so i'll hopefully colour them tomorrow. I'd love to hear any ideas for holiday events that i can run around my studying :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Day 25

I'm shocked that this is two days late! Really sorry. Hopefully this will make up for that :) Hope you like them!

You win these two Gliders and a love pair made from two Gliders of your choice- can be these two or any other combination of your Gliders (1 male, 1 female).

I need names and owners for these two, and the IDs and names of the two you'd like as the lovepair.

ETA: Title changed to day 25, sorry for the typo.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

They are stunning and I did want a lovepair, but i claimed day 22, so I shall just drool on them instead ^^

YourLoveOnly

YLO would like Day 24! (which is 25 I think? xD)

Winged

Doh yes silly me! I didn't even copy, just typed out 24... Sorry YLO :) Let me know names, owners and who you want as the love pair.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Pickups! Wildfilly, let me know if he needs any changes.

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Girl: Christmas Bells
Boy: Santa Baby

Aaand for my lovepair I finally settled on:

Winged

Owner of Gliders!