News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] A little halloween flatsale

Started by Winged, November 01, 2011, 03:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

A little halloween themed flatsale! Each Glider costs 30k. To purchase one, post the codeword in bold and the name and owner. Then send SG. Only one per person :)

Pumpkin
CutieePiee

Simple
Ryuukokoro

Gilded
YourLoveOnly

Witch
Alnaeyah

Odd one Out
Kahlira

Nightmare
Aralie

Owners Folders- Click
Information thread- Click
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Odd One Out
Name: Angel Eyes
Owner: Kahlira

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Alnaeyah

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I'll admit, I was posting for Witch on behalf of Alnaeyah, since I wasn't sure she was going to see it in time and I know she loves those colors. Mind if I cede the Glider to her? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

No, that's fine :) You could also have gifted. I was just really confused because i put the names in on the first post then looked back through the thread and was trying to decide if i really had seen you post for Witch or if i was going mad lol.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Keilin Alyr

No, you had, and then I meant to change my claimed name to Alnaeyah before I saw she'd posted for herself. =)

I'll admit, I first posted for Odd One Out but deleted that because I dislike rushing names and missed her. XD I'm a bit of a name nerd, so posting the first random thing that comes to mind without considering meaning is difficult for me to do. I get panicky and pull up like half a dozen instances of naming sites. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

hahahaha Keilin, in contrast, my brain went: "Durrr he looks like a cow. I shall name him that." :B

Keilin Alyr

Hey, I was thinking either Moo or Cow myself, it's a very intuitive name. But great minds think and derp alike, huh? <3 XD

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on November 01, 2011, 03:35:29 PM
No, you had, and then I meant to change my claimed name to Alnaeyah before I saw she'd posted for herself. =)

I'll admit, I first posted for Odd One Out but deleted that because I dislike rushing names and missed her. XD I'm a bit of a name nerd, so posting the first random thing that comes to mind without considering meaning is difficult for me to do. I get panicky and pull up like half a dozen instances of naming sites. XD

Same here, I was too late for that one as well xD

Winged

Kahlira, you had sent the SG, that's why i put your name next the that Glider. I couldn't cert them because i was busy, but i'm doing them now.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Ohhh XD

I looked at my SG amount, and it was the same as yesterday. So I was like,did I send payment? It wasn't in my past history, so I was all like. Did I forget? O.O I must have (My mind is seriously going downhill) I forget things easily, so I sent.. Apparently again. I'm sorry.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!