News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Hallow's Eve

Started by Ryuukokoro, October 31, 2011, 08:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

If there's one thing the Okibi like, it's getting dressed up and looking good! That makes Halloween one of their favorite holidays. In fact, they like to turn it into a weekly event!

Please let me save some posts. It may take a day or so to get all events up.

Ryuukokoro

Artist Tent

A tent with thick, purple fabric stands in a clearing with other tents arranged in a circle, and a barrel in the center.

As you enter the purple tent, a small shape flutters up to you with a flash of mirth in his red eyes. "'Ey there!" says the little Fennec Fae. "Welcome to my shop! I'm the artist here and my specialty is tattoos! Ever wanted to look a little special? If so, you've come to the right place!"

Premade Tattoos:
If you have bought tattoos or won them in events, they will be in your Secundi inventory. When you see empty slots here, simply post the form (make sure to fill it all out, some tattoos you can choose color and location) and your tattoo will be put on your Okibi and the image will be re-uploaded. These are not kiddie tattoos applied with water, these are permanent! So make sure you really want one on your Okibi before you apply.

Tattoos By You!:
For the artists out there, this is a rare opportunity! The cost is 15k and you still need to grab a slot. I will put a tattoo drawn by you onto any on your Okibi, under the shading layer as with all tattoos. Note: Tattoos are not birth marks. Okibi tattoos are not passed on to future generations, no more than a person with tattoos can give birth to babies with tattoos. XD;;

Premade Tattoo Application Form:
Which tattoo: (Dragon / Fancy Heart / Mask / Moon / Solid Heart / Star / Swirls / Twilight)
Link to Okibi:
Color/location of tattoo: (note: You can choose color for all tattoos except Twilight. You can choose location for the two hearts, the star, and the moon only.)

Unique Tattoo Application Form:
Link to Okibi:

Link to tattoo: (MUST be .png or .gif and have a transparent background layer)
Location of tattoo: (describe where you'd like me to put it on your Okibi)

Slots:
1. Winged dreams (Coral) DONE

Ryuukokoro

Vendor Tent

This tent is made with a thousand patches of different colored fabrics.

The tent of a thousand colors also has a small Fennec inside. "Hi there! I'm Sky Bridge!" he chirps in a friendly manner. "Have a look at my collection! I've collected goodies from all over the world and brought them here where the Okibi can appreciate them. If you see something you like, let me know!"

Wearable Items:
If you have bought items or won them in events, they will be in your Secundi inventory. When you see empty slots here, simply post the form here. Your item will be put on your Okibi and the image will be re-uploaded. Please note that most items were specifically made for the Normal breeds. I was able to alter some items to fit the other linearts, and I do intend to have an artist make more for the new breeds, but at the moment this is what we have available.

Item information: http://www.secundi.net/agencyitems.php?ID=11
Okibi Wearing Examples: http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/Items/ (password: showmetheokibi)

Item Application Form:
Which item: (remember it must be in your inventory already)
Link to Okibi:
Color of item: (You can choose color for all items)

Slots:

Ryuukokoro

The Barrel - EVENT OVER

In the center of the field of tents stands a big wooden barrel. Strange and mysterious! Any Okibi who steps forward will find the barrel is full of Foxfires! Go ahead and stick your muzzle in. Pull one out, see what happens!

Post to claim one Foxfire, make sure you post in bold so I don't miss it!

Chosen Foxfires:
1: Lectral - premade Okibi
2: CutieePiee - Normal Foxfire
3: Zarz - item voucher
4: winged dreams - premade Okibi
5: Aralie - item voucher
6: luv007 - tattoo voucher
7: YLO - premade Okibi
8: Kadana - black Foxfire
10: wildfilly - pink Foxfire
11: Keilin - tattoo voucher
12: Kahlira - item voucher
13: Alnaeyah - tattoo voucher
14: jojo - item voucher
15: Ravvana - mystery voucher!

Ryuukokoro

Mystery Tent

The tent is made of solid black fabric, but if you step closer, you see swirled patterns embroidered with black thread. A black silk rope is tied over the entrance, blocking any curious peeks inside.

A familiar face steps from the shadows of the mysterious tent. "Yes, it's me," Midnight's Flight said with a toss of her blue mane. "Welcome to my mysteries. Inside this tent you will meet the Dachi, friends to the Okibi. You can take one home today, for a price. But I caution you, these small creatures are innocent as newborn foals, and will be your friend for life. If you treat them badly, you will answer to me."

Dachi:
Short for 'tomodachi' which is Japanese for 'friend,' these are little friends/pets for the Okibi! Eventually they will be imported to your Pet page, most likely in the Agency Info section of the Okibi they bond to, but for now I'm not ready for that so they stay on their own little cert. I have plans to allow you to breed your Dachi as well, and perhaps as the Okibi shop evolves they will be able to assist your Okibi in different ways.

Examples of Dachi:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/Dachi/DF033.png
Flitterdrac: A small serpentine dragon with dragonfly-like wings, about the size of a small songbird. They are of the Air Element and enjoy perching on an Okibi between their ears for a ride. Males and females look the same.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/Dachi/DM002.png
Merdrac: A two-legged dragon with a long tail and a round body, about the size of a Pomeranian. They are of the Water Element and like seals, they swim extremely well in the water but can get around awkwardly on land by pulling their bodies along with their limbs. Males and females have their own lineart.

Cost: 20k sg each, 1 per person, must have a slot open below to post this form
Dachi Application Form:
Element:
Wing/Mane Color: (wing for Flitters, mane for Mers)
Horn/Eye Color:
Markings and Color: (there are no premade markings, you may describe any simple markings, no complex animal mimics but horse markings like Quin/Stable are okay)

Slots:
1. jojo
2. Midnight Phantom
3. winged dreams

Ryuukokoro

Bred Mutations Poll

It's not exactly a secret, but it's not too well-known either. But let's change that and let the cat out of the bag! The Okibi have always had special mutations called Bred Mutations that, unlike normal mutations, can't be ordered with customs and rarely pop up in premades. The only certain way to get them is when you breed two Okibi together and you meet certain conditions. Bred Mutations are a big part of the Okibi breeding fun!

But this idea need some sprucing up, so I'm making a poll here to get people's opinions on what you want to see next. I have some plans for what future mutations will be, and how you can 'unlock' them. But I want to hear what you would like to see, as well!

Please read what we have for bred mutations so far, and let me know what you think by answering the poll. Everyone who completes the poll will be put into a drawing for a rare premade with a Bred Mutation of your choice!!

Current Bred Mutations List:
Antenna-
What is it? A pair of antenna on the Mountain breed lineart
How do you get it? Breed a Mountain Okibi and a Fennec Fae together

Flame Feathers-
What is it? Feathery flames appear on the body
How do you get it? Breed an Elder to any type of Okibi

Saberteeth-
What is it? A pair of large fangs (looks like buckteeth in the babies)
How do you get it? Breed two Okibi with common parents or grandparents

Tiny-
What is it? A normal Okibi who is much smaller in size
How do you get it? Breed a Normal Okibi and a Fennec Fae together

Bred Mutations Poll:
1.) What Bred Mutations would you like to see on the Okibi? (Keep in mind these would not be available for customs)

2.) What 'triggers' can you think of that could bring out some new Bred Mutations? (Most important question! I need some new ideas!)

3.) Would you want to add new breeding items to the shop that guarantee mutations show up in a breeding, or should the triggers come from the breeding itself like they do now?

4.) Is there anything about the Bred Mutations you find confusing or would like to change?

5.) Additional comments:

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Aralie

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Alnaeyah

jojo

zarzamora

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

Luv007

CutieePiee

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 13!

Foxfire #13 pops like a balloon right in front of Alnaeyah's face! It reveals... a tattoo voucher!

Alnaeyah, please see the Okibi Item section (link below) and post here one tattoo you'd like added to your inventory. Please read the descriptions, as some tattoos can only be worn by certain Okibi.

http://www.secundi.net/agencyitems.php?ID=11

Lectral

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 1!

Foxfire #1 pops like a balloon right in front of Lectral's face! It reveals... a premade Halloween Okibi!

Okibi will appear tonight, when I get home from work. :)

(Random note: I'm rolling 1d20 to determine prizes >:3 )

Lectral

Cool!  Can't wait to see :)

Though, several of my Okibi are hoping the new one will be male XD

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 10!

Foxfire #10 pops like a balloon right in front of Wildfilly's face! It reveals... a Pink Foxfire!

The foxfire is already in your inventory. :)

Kahlira

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 6!

Foxfire #6 pops like a balloon right in front of luv007's face! It reveals... a tattoo voucher!

Luv, please see the Okibi Item section (link below) and post here one tattoo you'd like added to your inventory. Please read the descriptions, as some tattoos can only be worn by certain Okibi.

Luv007

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 14!

Foxfire #14 pops like a balloon right in front of jojo's face! It reveals... an item voucher!

Please see the Okibi Item section (link below) and post here one item you'd like added to your inventory. Please read the descriptions, most of our items can only be worn by the normal breed of Okibi, as they were specifically designed for those poses.

Items or tattoos never expire, you are free to hold them in your inventory until they can be applied to the Okibi you want.

(Tattoos and Foxfires and the Ancient Box are not wearable items. Item list:
Asian Fan, Cat Ear Headband, Face Mask, Glasses, Katana, Sakura Blossoms, Shamisen, Snake Bracelet.)

jojo

Ooh, yay thanks! :D Can I get a Sakura Blossom please?

Ryuukokoro

jojo

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 3!

Foxfire #3 pops like a balloon right in front of zarzamora's face! It reveals... an item voucher!

Please see the Okibi Item section (link below) and post here one item you'd like added to your inventory. Please read the descriptions, most of our items can only be worn by the normal breed of Okibi, as they were specifically designed for those poses.

Items or tattoos never expire, you are free to hold them in your inventory until they can be applied to the Okibi you want.

Asian Fan, Cat Ear Headband, Face Mask, Glasses, Katana, Sakura Blossoms, Shamisen, Snake Bracelet.)

zarzamora

oo thank you!
Sakura Blossoms would be pretty!

Ryuukokoro

Sorry for the delay folks. NaNo and my work are both exhausting me. -.- And it's still the beginning of the month! Oi...

Zarz, Sakura Blossoms have been added to your inventory. ^^

I got the information up for the Items and Tattoos, both of which you can turn in by posting the correct form here, starting now! I think I'm half asleep right now so please let me know if I forgot anything. >.>

I will be putting more tattoos and items up for sale soon, so don't worry if you don't have anything to turn in yet! I just wanted to give people a chance to cash in the items in their inventories first.

Winged

Item Application Form:
Which item: Sakura Blossoms
Link to Okibi: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505032
Color of item: Aqua (or whatever bright shade of blue fits her colours)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 4!

Foxfire #4 pops like a balloon right in front of Winged dreams's face! It reveals... a premade Halloween Okibi!

Premades will appear soon, I haven't had a chance to color them up yet. ^^;;

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 5!

Foxfire #5 pops like a balloon right in front of Aralie's face! It reveals... an item voucher!

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 11!

Foxfire #11 pops like a balloon right in front of Keilin Alyr 's face! It reveals... a tattoo voucher!

Please see the Okibi Item section (link below) and post here one tattoo you'd like added to your inventory. Please read the descriptions, as some tattoos can only be worn by certain Okibi.

Winged

Ooh, i can't wait to see my premade! Thanks :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 7!

Foxfire #7 pops like a balloon right in front of YLO's face! It reveals... a premade Halloween Okibi!

Goodness, the dice like you guys today! They've been rolling 16, 17 or 18 more than I thought they would lol.

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 15!

Foxfire #15 pops like a balloon right in front of Ravvana's face! It reveals... a mystery voucher!

Oooo Rav rolled a perfect 20! That's it, these dice are cheating.  :D Haha j/k

You'll see what the mystery voucher is for when the last tent opens! >:3

Ravvana

Aralie

Awesome ^_^

Can I get a Face Mask please?

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 8!

Foxfire #8 pops like a balloon right in front of Kadana's face! It reveals... a Black Foxfire!

Ryuukokoro

Face Mask added to your inventory, Aralie. :)

Ryuukokoro

Random Foxfire Reveal: 12!

Foxfire #12 pops like a balloon right in front of Kahlira's face! It reveals... an item voucher!

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

And we've finally reached the bottom of the barrel, folks!  :D Poor Cutiee, so patient!

Random Foxfire Reveal: 2!

Foxfire #2 pops like a balloon right in front of CutieePiee's face! It reveals... a Normal Foxfire!