News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Fables~ [11 Events Open! -RP Prep Coming!]

Started by Fables, September 26, 2011, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

@Wild- It's super small print because I quoted it, so no biggie!

Scullisto

Oh Wow! He is Stunning!...yes I have two PI Fables I would like to transfer over to Secundi.

But for now...I think this handsome fellow should be named Salem

Luv007

Pinkshadow

Wildfilly94

kunaisa

What do your favorite pair of shoes look like?  They are grey converse with pink inside and a flap thing thats pink and sparkly!
Do you prefer hiking in the mountains or running through flowery meadows? running through flowery meadow
Do you prefer to listen to music via cassette, MP3, or CD? MP3
What's your favorite season? winter
What color are you wearing right now? gold volleyball jersey
Which type of weather do you prefer: rainy, cloudy, or sunny? rainy
What is your favorite color?blue
What is your favorite fruit? strawberries

Luv007

Here you go, Kunaisa!

And that wraps up the survey custom slots!

I have two more slots to fill for the inspirational customs for now... (may open a few more later).

QuoteCollector's Event #7
INSPIRATIONAL CUSTOMS
[Paid]

Simply post a word, or picture, or song lyric... or anything really and the words "inspirational custom" in purple.

1.  SkySong-Delivered [PAID]
2.  Pinkshadow-Delivered [PAID]
3.  Ravvana- Delivered [PAID]
4.  Kahlira-Delivered [PAID]
5.  Wildfilly94-Delivered [PAID]
6.  Winged Dreams-Delivered [PAID]
7.  SkySong- Delivered[PAID]
8.  Ryuu-Delivered [PAID]

Price: 10k
End Date:  Oct 7 2011

And I need some more participants for the musical trees game!

QuoteCollector's Event #4
MUSICAL TREES
[Free]

Post in Bold and Maroon please!

3.  Kahlira
8.  CrystalAngelNeko

Luv007

Pinkshadow, I have a blue eyed, bright colored, lots of patterns mystery man for your Fable!

Wolfsong

Wolfsong's fable picks tree number 7! (Btw, can I name her Dream?)

Inspirational custom: Song: On the wing by owl city

Kahlira

Can have anotherrr inspirational custom...?

Inspirational custom: Garth Brooks: The Red strokes

Wildfilly94

How many Find-A-Mates can we do?? I have two adult Fables that are all certed an such. Plus those I got in this thread.

Luv007

I'll mark you two down, Kah and Wolfsong!

Wild, you may enter one at a time, but once I deliver the one, you may enter another.  Does that make sense?  So don't enter five at once, but you can enter one, and then another, and then another.

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Dear Beautiful Maiden,

I've been feeling lonely for a while, and really would love to start my own family.. I am a loving, faithful Portector of my herd, and I swear an oath to you, that I will love you and protect you through my whole life. I would adore a lady with hair similar to my own, but I don't mind if there's a little difference in it. A body coat that compliments mine would make me dearly happy. I'm hoping your an elegant beauty, whom will love me as I promise I will love her. I shall wait for you by the waterfall, my sweet, and hope you will grace me with your presence, dear beauty.

With love,
Xaiver <3

Sending sg now

Luv007

Very nice, Wild!  I'll get on that ASAP.  My bedtime is coming fast though.  Lol.  I did a lot of bleaching to day and it messes with my eyes... they're all dry and miserable!

Two  more deliveries:

Wolfsong:

Kahlira:

Kahlira

Holysnapwow!

*ded*

=O

*flops*

Happy birthday to me, yes? Ummm Name him: Passions Uncaged.

Luv007

I'm glad you like him so much, Kah!! You're so easy to please. :)  Now am I missing something or is it your birthday?

I often fail at getting sarcasm and whatnot... so I wasn't sure if you're joking or not....

Kahlira

Not today no, but on Wednesday it will be.

So an awesome early b-day pressie XD

Luv007

Congrats!

--->> (points to birthday club)-->> http://thefables.weebly.com/birthday-club.html

If you want more presents from me. :)

Wolfsong

Wow. O.O I love him!!! Thank you luv!!! I shall name him Midnight Shadow.
And my B-day was less than a week ago, so it's like a birthday present for me, too :)

Kahlira

Kah has already signed up in the birthday club. I r a quick little devil. Did it like, the first, I think.

Luv007

....... luv should check the forms more often..... 

Wolfsong, feel free to sign up as well, if you haven't already!

Wildfilly94

O_o Kah I want your boy. Lol. BUT.. my BEAUTIFUL girl D: OMG!!!!! Thank you SO much Luv!!! She's amazing!! :3 Xavier is very pleased.. and wont move from her side. >.< Haha.

I'll name her Zoey (Can't think of another name.. r one pretty enough to match her.) I ADORE her eyes, by the way. :D

Wolfsong

I did. glad that there were catch-up sign ups, cause my b-day is right before oct.

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94's Liam waits patiently at tree 10 <3

Wildfilly94

I'll be back tomorrow to try a stab at the few RP events, as well as a second find a mate. <3
Then I need to work on 2 things for faudeer events Im entering. XD

Pinkshadow

Omg i looove him :O

Action 2 ; 1,5 million SG

Name him ; Paint Grass

Find a mate:

Dear Mystery Man.
- I am looking for someone to take care of me and that wants to make my dreams true with him. He must be loving and caring but also brave when troubles come, and watch out for me and our coming stories. I tend to prefer dark colours with bright patterns or markings. A mystery but wonderful man i'm looking for.
- Celina <3

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Rpist's Event #2
TELL ME A STORY

Bethany was born of a beautiful mother. Her father was gone at war with another herd, and had fallen in battle. So she lived on with her sister, Aleta, and her dear mother. Her mother's name is unknown, as she goes by Mum to all that know her. Aleta and Bethany were very close, and they stuck together through everything. Their mum was also there for them both through all their rough, and easy days. The three of them lived happily, filling the void of their fathers (Mum's husbands') death with the love they shared with eachother. Aleta and Bethany were very vocal and sang through everything they did. Their voices were well known through the valley by everyone in their herd, and they put on small concerts quite often for everyone to see. One day, on a rare day that Aleta was not at her side, Bethany was drinking water from the pond at the bottom of the valley, when she saw a shadow in the water. She jumped and looked all around, but the shadow moved too fast for her young eyes to see. She went back to drinking, whens he saw it again, and spun around fast enough to catch the shadow. It was a dark Fable. She had a bad feeling about him, and ran away as fast as she could, without being able to warn her people. She was running so fast, that infact, she fell, and everything went black. While she was out, her sister had been looking for her, and spotted the shadow. Aleta raced back to warn her people, but it was too late. The shadow Fable took evrything he could. He stole Aleta and Bethany's mother, and many of their friends, and then he was gone. Aleta wept, as she tried to find everyone. The only Fables left in the herd was 1 Story and an elderly Fable mare. Aleta took the Story to the elder mare and the three huddled together, hoping that Bethany, or Someone, would find them and come back to them...
(Depressing, I know. But thats just the way my brain decided to interpret that. XD)

Rpist's Event #4
INPROMPTU INSPIRATION

Abbi looked into the dark woods with her beautiful grass green eyes, wondering if she'd ever find something in there. She was just about to give in, when suddenly, a small face appeared. Abbi jumped in suprise, causing her beautiful black mane to fall in her soft golden yellow face. The face quickly did the same, and in return, the face revealed light brown hair, falling into her matching green eyes. The two stared at eachother for a good few minutes, when Abbi decided to take a step forward. Staring into the eyes that reflected her own, the face moved forward as well. In doing so, the face was illuminated in light, as well as Abbi's own self. The face turned into a girls body and face, whose rosy lips gasped as she took in Abbi's color. Then the girl spoke, "Your so beautiful. Your golden body glimmers in the sun..". Abbi stood there a moment, forzen, before stammering, "Your... Your a... A Wish... N-No one in my h-herd has every seen a-a-... a Wish before..". Abbi took in the girls features, mezmerized by her lightly tanned skin and shoulder length hair with side-swept bangs. The girl was wearing a black jacket, with a black, fitting t-shirt to match. Something white was in the shirt, but she couldn't make out the design.. or was that words? The girl had on light blue fitted jeans, and black converse shoes. She was so pretty... "My name is Emma. Whats yours?" The girl said. Emma. Hmm... "I'm Abbi... What are you doing here?" Abbi stepped forward, revealing her white rump with black dots all over it, and her thick black tail. And, most importantly, her wings. Abbi has beautiful Golden wings, to match her body, that looked like they were dipped deeply in black paint, like her legs. But Abbi had a white sock on two of her legs, so they didn't match ehr wings perfectly, but it was a close match. Emma sighed at Abbi's beauty, and spoke, "I'm lost.. actually.. I ran off from my family, because they weren't being kind to me, so I ended up here... Can you help me?" Abbi thought for a moment.. Surely her herd wouldn't mind a Wish staying there? After all,t hey'd never seen one before and would love the extra company. "Yes, you can stay with us.. We'll keep you safe. Come with me?" And so Emma and Abbi set out back to Abbi's herd. Abbi introduced Emma to the herd, and they ass gasped in suprise to see a Wish in person. Emma was immediately accepted, and Emma cried of joy. She hugged Abbi's soft neck, and then kissed her black nose, following a caressing of her white blaze. Abbi's eyes smiled back at Emma, and the two became friends.

(Sorry its a bit cheesey. It was hard to come up witht he whole thing in a short paragraph. I tried to shorten it, but It just kinda made it choppy. I hope you don'tmind the choppyness in the end. Lol. And the Wish girl was just described and presented so I could get a better way of describing the Fable herself. Plus, Emma kinda jumps into alot of the things I write, sense she's my ultimate character and I use her personality, her looks, and such in nearly everything I write. XD ANYWAY, Abbi is the said 'Custom' Fable that this is for, just so you don't get confused.)

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

Dear Prince I'm awaiting,

I'm looking for a sophisticated man to be with me. I like top class things, and I will admit, I'm a bit self-centered. I want a man with a good ego and a good body build. I would love your hair to be a shade of brown, more ont he darker side of brown, and a dark purple body. Purple isn't nessecary, but I want a dark body on you. Any other markings and such don't matter to me, I just need the dark colored body and darkish brown mane and tail. Ohh, and did I mention a big and tough body build? Anyway, Please get back to me soon. I'm lonely and need someone to tell me how pretty I look. *Pouts*

Love,
Lady Gaga

Yeah... Shes a *bit* Self-Centered. XD

skysnolimit

BabyKittenCandy

Fables

I think everything is updated thusfar.

Also, new rule for the Musical Trees-- You can enter once for each Fable you own, since not to many people seem interested in playing.

BUT every Fable has to be played in a DIFFERENT post.

So example:

QuoteLuv's Forgotten Love rushes to tree 7!
Luv's Brightening Shadows races to tree 3!

NOT:

QuoteLuv's Forgotten Love rushes to tree 7!

Luv's Brightening Shadows races to tree 3!

CrystalAngelNeko

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94's Estella waits patiently at tree 7

SkySong

SkySong's Gaze upon the Sun wanders over to tree 3.

And I can't remember if I named my survey boy, but I'd like him named Frostbite, please. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Luv007

Just want to give everyone a heads up:

I'll be here, but I got a lot of news today and I'm not going to be myself.  I'll pop in and out, or sit on and stalk the threads, but not really ME.

Also, depending on how this news turns up, I might have to postpone the RP longer.

Wildfilly94

Uh oh. :( I hope everything turns out okay! <3 Hugs and love sending your way

skysnolimit

Luv007

Thanks guys. This is something that my husband and I just have to hash out and see who wins... That's the scary part.

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

I am fairly certain I won Hendrix. That's the name that I'm giving to my new boy, who will fit rather nicely into my grouping.

Wildfilly94

Wow, alot of events ended yesterday. Lol. Good luck gathering all the winners Luv.

And I'd like to name the girl from the second auction Christine, please.
I'm sending the SG now, and I also sent in the SG for my second find a mate in a few days ago. <3

Luv007

I know I'm immensly behind, guys, and I'm sorry.

The dilema I'm facing is that my husband has been offered a job in Alaska and they want him there by Dec 4th.... which means we either need to accept or turn down this job rather quickly.

I've lived in GA since I was 4.  All of my family is here.  My horse is here.  I give lessons here.

BUT AK is a wonderful oppertunity for my husband and we are trying to see if the finances will at least balance out if he takes the job.  They *say* they are going to give us incentive money and blah blah, but so far, we wouldn't make it on the money they have promised.

So my husband and I are spending all of our waking time working on getting things together, discussing what we would need, and ect. for this, all the while fighting with my mom about how this is wrong for us and I'll hate it and so on.

Conclusion:  Luv may be moving 80 hours from home within the next month and a half and it could be a very, very bad decision, or a wonderful and amazing oppertunity.  Or Luv could be living here for forever and being resented by her husband for eternity.... Fun choice.... really.

Also, while my husband was taking the phone call offering him this job, I was getting pretty scary news.  (Joe came to the dr with me, but Harley was upset that dr was 'hurting' mommy, so he had to leave with her.)  My kidneys aren't doing so well, bc of my crazy blood sugars and they are going to put me on some meds to help them.  I've always heard and dreaded and feared this day, but I guess I just didn't think it was coming so soon.  It in itself is not bad or deadly, but what will follow terrifies me.

Basically, I've been a freaking panic attack waiting to happen and before I could really share what is going on, I needed to calm down enough to grasp it.  So here it is.

Monday, I will tally all winners.  Auctions are over and Wild and Kah are the winners.

All other events will be extended until I wrap things up, and games will be held with whatever participants we have at that point.

Again, I am SO SO sorry for the wait, but this really NEEDS to be handled first and foremost.

SkySong

I'm so sorry you have such bad stuff you're going through right now, luv! D: Take all the time you need, we all know and understand how much rl takes precedence to all things virtual.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Luv007

I'm FINALLY getting these things rounded up and I can't apologize enough for this.  Alaska is just such a drastic thing to take in and consider and my husband is SO sure that it will work out if he takes the job and I am SO SO sure that it will NOT.  Honestly, I even took my one and only 'pass' on my test this week.  My mind has been on nothing but this possible move, and trying to stick together as a team when we decide hopefully to stay here so that there aren't hurt feelings.

RESULTS:  (I'll update the first post ASAP)

RP EVENTS
1. Find a Mate- Open (one slot left)
2.  Tell Me a Story- Closed (judging now)
3.  Survey Customs- Closed
4.  Inpromtu Inspiration- Closed
Full Custom Win:  Wildfilly94
Inspired Custom Win:  Wildfilly94
5.  Raffle- Closed
Winner by Default:  Wildfilly94
6.  Auction- Closed
Winner 1:  Kahlira
Winner 2:  Wildfilly94

7.  Massive Rp- Coming Later

Collector EVENTS
1.  Flatsale- Closed
2.  Raffle- Closed
Winner with Ticket #428:  Wildfilly94
3.  Pick A Shoe- Closed
Winner with Horseshoe #9:  CrystalAngelNeko
4.  Musical Trees- Open (Waiting on me to get off my butt and start the game.)
5.  When You Wish Upon A Star- Closed
Winner of Full Custom by Default:  Kahlira
2 Winners of Semi Custom:  CrystalAngelNeko and Wildfilly94
3 Winners of Premades:  wildnightblazer (I'm going to let you take all three home since you were the only entry.)

6.  Quiz- Closed
Winner by Default with 5/10 Correct Answers:  Wildfilly94
7.  Inspirational Customs- Closed