News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Octopuss* Pokemon Event

Started by PonyMama, September 04, 2011, 11:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

Names, Owners and Genders for each of them, you guys are awesome

Sunchaser

Poli, Sunchaser109 female please :) your awsome *grins*

Alnaeyah

Ryuukokoro

Keilin Alyr

Ooh... *wriggles happily*

Name: Tentacool
Owner: Keilin Alyr
Gender: Female (she looks female to me... and very happy =3 )

And I'm impressed, you had me stumped on one. Which is making me feel silly.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

Ryuu, Alnaeyah and wildnightblazer you are correct

please post name, owner and gender

PonyMama

which one I stump you on Keilin?  if it has not been guessed please feel free to PM me I am curious

Keilin Alyr

No worries now, PM. For some reason Parasect was stumping me, but it obvious now that it's been guessed. I feel really silly now. XD

PonyMama

Yay!
I was actually worried nobody would guess that one

actually I am surprised the one I wanted to keep has not been chosen yet

Keilin Alyr

I was really torn between 6, 8, and the one I eventually chose. 6 has an awesome shell, and 8 is ridiculously adorable. Granted, I'd take 'em all if I could, your coloring is always so amazing. =)

Sunchaser

PonyMama

*blushes* thankies
I had a lot of fun coloring this event and everyone seems to have fun

Alnaeyah

Name: Parasect
Owner: Alnaeyah

At some point I am going to have to bribe you for an Umbreon one to name Nisha. ^^

Ryuukokoro

name: Chika
owner: Ryuukokoro

I was surprised Chikorita wasn't taken first, she's always been my fave of the not-originals! XD

PonyMama

I think I have made an umbreon for an event on PI, although not sure, so as long as it was not the same pose that'd be fine

after the flatsale I have two more pokemon, but how to give them away?

Keilin Alyr

I've always been partial to the water-types myself. My personal favorite starter was a massive hulking Feraligatr I gave the delicate name of Lily. 'cause she's totally as sweet and feminine as a water lily when she's not chomping on your face. XD

PonyMama

Sunchaser

my fav is ponyta/rapidash and growlith and his evolved form that i cant spell correctly

PonyMama

Arcanine?

I adore Lapras too, it's always been a favorite for just looking at, and having

everyone who requested to be cert has been and uploaded into their new owner folders

SkySong

Edit: opps, fail, looks like someone's already gotten six. That's what I get for not reading through. <.<
I totally know all of those pokemon. XD

Second Edit: Or not? I thought I saw a six before...
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

PonyMama

SkySong yes it is Omastar
please post name, Owner and gender when you get a chance

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I love Lapras too, especially its purple shiny form. It's just a pretty 'mon all around. =)

wildnightblazer

hmm... gifting for jigglypuff?

I had a really hard time deciding between all the pokemon. I was thinking about chikorita a lot, though. I've always loved ponyta and lapras, too.

SkySong

Name: Omastar
Owner: SkySong

Thanks, PM!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

PonyMama

all certing done to here

wildnight if you wish to gift you can

CrystalAngelNeko

PonyMama

wildnightblazer

I'll gift to skysnolimit again because I think jigglypuff goes well with Cotton Candy, lol.

skysnolimit

Aww thanks wildnight :3  Why are you so nice?

Yes, I totally failed at getting Octopuss by myself XD  It's been too long since the first-gens for me!

I took bulbasaur and cyndiquil, and reeally liked cyndiquil!  I like dratini and her pre-evolved and evolved forms, and Pidgeot for some reason.

Lapras Octopuss would be awesome XD  Anyway, that's so nice because I actually did really want jigglypuff!

Name: Jigglypuff
Owner: skysnolimit

*stumped on #5*

PonyMama

Okay if after 30 minutes (from this post) the last one is not guessed, it is a free for all to try, cause I am running out of time before my mother in law starts to ask me to help her

wildnightblazer

Oh yeah I love dragonair (I think you meant dragonair because dratini evolves into dragonair then dragonite) and all its forms!

I know what #5 is...

CrystalAngelNeko

Name: Fluffiekins
Owner: CrystalAngelNeko

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

Oooh some of my favorite Pokemon! I shall heavily stalk people  :)
By the way, do edits have a chance to pass in breedings?

Ravvana

For Poke 5, Drowsy?

(image removed)

PonyMama

Rav you got it, name, owner and Gender please

and yes YLO edits do have a chance to pass, but it may only be a part of the edit or might move

Ravvana

I'll be boring and go with:
Name: Drowzee
Owner: Ravvana

PonyMama

okay I have two more
how should I get them homes?

Kahlira

*grins*

Non owner draw? =D

I dunno.

Keilin Alyr

I did like the guessing games you were doing earlier. =)

PonyMama

so would everyone be happy with a grid game (just a smaller gid) with only the octopuss on it?

CrystalAngelNeko

I would like that ^.^

A guessing game would be hard for me >3> since I'm rusty on my pokemon x3

Ravvana

I missed the guessing game, so I'd like another rendition of that :) Or another grid would work, too.

Keilin Alyr

Grids hate us! But they're fun, so I'd be up for that too. =)

PonyMama

okay I am going to go outside for a bit, but when I come back I will update the grid

Only one pokemon on it at a time

same rules as the last one, you may only guess once every 5 minutes

good luck

Ravvana