News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Octopuss* Pokemon Event

Started by PonyMama, September 04, 2011, 11:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Welcome to the adoptable Octopuss! Combining Cephalopods and Felines since 2010!

the next post will explain the cert of the Octopuss adoptable, and the posts after that will contain events.

PonyMama

The Octopuss was created after Solistia watched a documentary on Octopi while house-sitting for her Mom, she just started doodling some cute little creatures, based on the style of cute japanese food artwork. One sketch turned into 2, turned into 6, turned into 3 more species of combining all known existing cephalopods (4) and felines.

You can see more in-depth information, along with previews of all Cephaline poses, on the Octopuss website located here:

http://octopuss.lasolistia.com

Please be sure to read the RULES! All rules found on the website apply to all Octopuss threads, and if you are caught breaking the rules, you'll be held responsible for your actions, even if you have decided to not read them.

And a guide to cert information:

PonyMama

ALL GONE!!!!!!!!

Rules:
One per person
All free
To claim must post the Picture and name of the Pokemon that inspired the Octopuss
Once confirmed, post the naming form
Do Not edit your post
You may hotlink, but once event over all pictures must be removed

Octopuss:

poke_3

Claimed by: Ryuu
Pokemon: Chikorita

~~~~~~~~

poke_4

Claimed by: wildnightblazer
Pokemon: Jigglypuff

~~~~~~~~

poke_5

Claimed by: Ravvana
Pokemon: Drowzee

~~~~~~~~

poke_6

Claimed by: SkySong
Pokemon: Omastar

~~~~~~~~

poke_7

Claimed by: Keilin
Pokemon: Tentacool

~~~~~~~~

poke_8

Claimed by: CrystalAngelNeko
Pokemon: Teddiursa

~~~~~~~~

poke_9

Claimed by: Sunchaser109
Pokemon: Poliwag

~~~~~~~~

poke_11

Claimed by: Alnaeyah
Pokemon: Parasect

PonyMama

EVENT OVER

Pick a number

Rules:
You may pick a number once every 5 minutes
if you number was already picked pick again
Grid must have all it's prizes won for game to be done

Prizes:
Pokemon Cattlefish
breeding shells x2
Same gender breeding shells x2

Grid:
Please refresh this to see what has and has not been chosen

PonyMama

PonyMama

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

I just realized that all of my Octopuss are Pokemon-themed. I'll need some normal cuties at some point. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

well all pokemon themed aren't bad either Keilin XD

Grid is being updated as I am at the computer, no prizes found yet

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

keilin digs into the grid and finds a breeding shell

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, a breeding shell. Will make for good Pokemon hybrids later on. XD

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

and not like I move them around each time, they get placed before the grid is posted.

Someone kick the grid maybe, see if you can dislodge a prize

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

nope didn't work
seems those prizes are really stuck!

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

Apparently they prefer a gentle touch

Keilin gets herself a same gender shell

PonyMama

Come on Grid and Prizes, behave.  People want to see the cattlefish Pokemon mimic

Keilin Alyr

Hey, I can breed my boys together! Go go, leaky-nosed, pearl-adorned pig-bears! Or maybe not.  XD

*ponders* 37?

Kahlira

Keilin Alyr

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

well at least we are limiting the areas where the prizes might be
*glares at grid* be nice

YourLoveOnly

The answer to everything is.. 42! So maybe that will work x3

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

wildnightblazer solves the problem and shakes a prize loose, it was a same gender shell

Keilin Alyr