News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Auctions and some frankens!

Started by Winged, August 04, 2011, 01:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

lol, mabey next time :) Also, i'll do a 1SG later, if there's lots of people on to make it go quickly.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

New auction up, only running for an hour!
And the winner of the first auction is sera, with 400k. Please send the SG and let me know name and owner.

Anyone here for a quick pick a number game?
Owner of Gliders!

sera

If i'm allowed to bid on the new auction, 20k.  ^^ 

And YAY!!

Name: Vitas
Owner: me

*goes to send SG*

Wildfilly94

Im up for a pickadoor! And 50kon the auction. :)

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

EvanescentHowling

omg that boy is gorgeous, its too bad I'm broke xD. But I will bid 70k on the auction

And I am completely up for the game!

Winged

Sera, sure you can bid, the only thing would be that if the same person kept on winning loads of auctions i would prefer them to gift some of the Gliders they won. But i wouldn't force that and i doupt that one person will win every one anyway :) And i'll get your glider certed now, just having some internet issues at the moment, it's taking forever to load things and photobucket keeps on freezing.

Wildfilly, it's a game where you guess the number i have writen down, not a pick a door :) Similar idea but played differently.

Evanescent, glad you like him! He was coloured a while ago, and the code i gave him was Rain so i'm guessing that was my inspiration, lol.

Thanks for the auction bids, i'm not going to do a highbid in the post because it's a quick one :) So just check the bottom of the thread.

And number game!

She has wing fade, wing paint, Ldapple, dorsal stripe, underbelly, fade and paint.

I've chosen a number between 1 and 30 (inclusive), and the person who guesses that wins. Allow at least one other person to guess between your guesses. Simple :)

~~
Third try luck at posting this, so glad i copied the text before trying to post. I've certed the ones but photobucket won't let me upload, so i've made a note for myself to do that tomorrow morning.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

SkySong

Winged

No to all those. Also, 3 minutes left for the auction, current highbid is Evanescent with 70k.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

sera

Sorry for double post, but isn't Wildfilly high bid with 80k? ^^

Winged

EvanescentHowling  wins the auction with 70k! Please send the SG and post a name and owner :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Winged - Wildfilly posted before Evanescent with 80k - shouldn't she get the Glider?

Winged

Oh i'm so sorry bout that! I completely missed that  :-[ Sorry Wildfilly. So Wildfilly wins with 80k, please send the SG and post the name and owner. Again, sorry for the slip up on my part. I should probably go sleep...
Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

13 and oh wow, I missed wild's bid as well xD oh well, I will try for the next one! xD

Victoria

Winged

Still not guessed. I might have to leave this and go sleep, sorry guys. I need to get up quite early and i'm practically falling asleep on the keyboard. So keep on going with the numbers till you run out or till i get back on in the morning and whoever guesses corractly first will win. Only problem is you won't know who's got it till i get back on tomorrow morning.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

28? ANd, lol, its fine. :)
Sending sg owner is me, name ill give you after i send the sg

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Get lots of sleep.  It is good for you. :)

Wildfilly94

opps, my nmbers already been sad, how about 23?

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Victoria

Wildfilly94

Victoria

Wildfilly94

EvanescentHowling

Victoria

Wildfilly94

Winged

Wildfilly got it with 23! Name and owner please :)
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Wildfilly94

Woa, my luck with gliders is amazing! Lol. Hmm.. How about Danica for the name, and owner is me. :) thank you!

Winged

Yeah you've had good luck in this thread! And thanks for the name but I can't cert till the end of the week, since I'm away right now, and using my phone.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

No rush. :) im using my ohone as well. Hvent been able to get on the comp in 4-5 days. And thats no good cause i have lots to do spongequine wise an no photoshop on zee phone.-_-

Winged

Well i survived my DofE expedition! Walked from Blair Atholl to Aviemore, through the hills (if those names mean anything to anyone? In the Cairngorm mountains, scotland) and it was really hard, since we were walking roughly 20 kilometers per day for four days and camping four nights. Every night apart from the first one, our tents were literally black with midges! They were horrible. Anyone else ever camp in a cloud of midges?

Here are the pickups that i wrote on my to-do list, let me know if i've missed any!

And anyone around for another franken?
Owner of Gliders!