News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Auctions and some frankens!

Started by Winged, August 04, 2011, 01:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

I know I don't have all of them, but I can see about putting more up if you want to see them. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I'll put an album up sometime today, then.

EvanescentHowling

I thought this was really pretty :) Not mine xD

Winged

Thanks for the entry! Just under an hour left :)
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Victoria

Winged

Sorry for the delay in judging the photo contest, i was cooking dinner then got distracted by figuring out the stable survey contest.
Kahlira and SkySong win! Kah gets first pick of the two, the Sky gets the other :) Name and owner for both please.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Wow! Awesome XD
I think I have fallen for the first gal. <3

Name: Darkening Wishes
Owner: Kahlira

Wildfilly94

SkySong

Congrats, Kah!

Name: Distorted Shadows
Owner: SkySong

I just realized, if I had gotten the other girl, I'd have had three girls, all with wing barrings. So, I'm happy with my Glider. <3

Winged

Thanks! I'm too lazy right now to switch on my old laptop to cert them, so i'll do it tomorrow. Won't be until the afternoon though, it's my first day back at school :( Sorry about the wait.

Name: Darkening Wishes
Owner: Kahlira

Name: Distorted Shadows
Owner: SkySong
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Opps! Was looking at the auctions. *fails* Oh well. If it's not too late to change her name, I'd like to change it to toxic, but if not, that's fine. :)

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

lol, the auctions don't finish till tomorrow. Sure changing the name is fine, i haven't certed yet.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Auction 3 was won by Keilin, for 350k! And auction 4 was won by Wildfilly for 60k! Please both send SG and post names and owners.
Sorry i've not been doing much here the past few days, we've just gone back to school so i'm still getting used to 6th year (last year of high school, and it's really different from other years). However the photoshop arrived so i just need to install it and then i can cert and colour on this laptop, which will make it much faster. I'll be able to get everything that's fue done tomorrow evening, and will have some new events over the weekend.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Name: Damion
Owner: Wildfilly94 sending sg now

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, my pretty girl. =)

Name: Aderyn
Owner: Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Thanks for the names! i'll cert both of them when i get the photoshop installed
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Number questionaire game! I just got my new photoshop so to practice with it i'll have a number game :) Just fill this out and everyone gets a pre-determined Glider. I've writen out a code for myself with what each number means. The mutations and markings are all premade and are determined by the numbers you choose. The base colour is also roughly determined, but no other colours are.
One each for now, i may open another round later if this is popular.

A full custom, with simple custom markings or many-coloured markings (as seen in some premades and semis but not often in full customs) is up for grabs for the first person who can guess my code :) If no-one gets it once a few batches are out then i'll give some hints.

Quote1. 1-2
2. 1-3
3. 1-5
4. 1-4
5. 1-6
6. 1-2
7. 1-8
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Love these games ^_^

1. 2
2. 1
3. 3
4. 2
5. 4
6. 2
7. 6

SkySong

1. 2
2. 2
3. 3
4. 3
5. 2
6. 1
7. 1

Ohh, a new shiny. Can't wait!

Victoria

Winged

Pickups from auctions and picture contest. Sorry for the wait :)

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

First three number results! I need a name and owner for each :)

Aralie

SkySong

Victoria
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

*snugs boy* He is awesome!

Name: Zander
Owner: Aralie

Winged

Glad you like him! I'll cert tomorrow, just about to go off my laptop.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

SkySong

My first male! (finally XD) Hm... I think I'll name him Desert Sun.

Victoria

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

CrystalAngelNeko

sera

Winged

I'll get all those done soon :) And Victoria, why did you post the name twice?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Two more! That's the third female in a row with one marking and paint, very popular!

YLO

Wildfilly
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Ryuu

Crystal

sera

That's all the posted ones done, i'll start certing the ones i have names for!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

@_@ I wanna steal Crystal's boy.

And I need to find a name for my pretty new lady.

Winged

Yeah, same :) He was a little bit of an accident, did the body colour then clicked the hdapple on and loved the way the two looked!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I love my girl! She looks like coffee. XD
Name: Mocha Latte (:P)
Owner: Wildfilly94

Winged

Pickup for Wildfilly

Still need names from YLO, sera, Crystal and Ryuu.

Everyone can order a new number custom, but only after they've given a name for their previous one! And of course anyone else who hasn't submitted one before can now :)
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

SkySong

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

0___0 Ohhh!! I love my girl! Look at all those markings! I can't even pick them all out, could you tell me what markings she has, please? :3

I'd like to name her Fossil. ^^ She looks like a dinosaur to me with all those different earthy colors!

And yaaaaaaay we get to go again!? I love this game!

1. 1
2. 1
3. 4
4. 2
5. 6
6. 2
7. 7

I paid attention to what other people seemed to be getting with what numbers. X3 Let's see if it comes out like I plan!

Winged

Glad you like her! And sure, i have plans if we become an agency to have descriptions of what markings each Glider has, but for now i don't have anywhere easy to keep the information.
She has feather crest mutation and her markings are Paint, ldapple, fade spots, extended zz, muzzle and wing barring. I was about to look at her and check before i remembered i had it written down on my little bit of paper anyway, lol.
I'd love to hear what you think the category of for each question, remember there's a prize for the first person to get them all. And no-one's entered yet so you've got a good chance. If i get any entries, i'll give those people a clue, probably tell them which they've got right. Since i think it might be a little confusing.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I can do that! X3 Do we post here or pm answers?

Winged

PM preferably. I said something about it in the original post about the number contest, but i suppose that's easily missed with everything about the contest.
I'm just out for a walk now, but when i get back i should be able to start on some of these. Would have done some earlier, but my MER homework's taking ages tonight!
Owner of Gliders!