Started by Winged, August 04, 2011, 01:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Victoria

Winged

Two is enough for now, more might join as we go on :)

Gender?
Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Eye colour?

Sorry i have to go in the middle of this, but dad's saying i need to back my laptop up now, cos i'm getting ready to start using a new laptop i just got (so excited about that!) and that means the franken has to be paused. I can post using my phone to keep it moving just can't colour till the backup is finished and i don't know how long that'll take.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Claw colour?

I may have to put the Gliders onto a hiatus for a little bit soon, because i've got a new laptop but my dad is refusing to share his photoshop elements 8 because he says that it's 'unfair' to adobe! :( Very annoying, and i can't afford to buy myself a photoshop right now. So there may be some difficulty with my colouring and although i do have some premades stored and ready to be sold, i couldn't cert them. I may be able to use my old version, photoshop elememts 3 but i don't think it'll work on the new laptop.
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
Marking?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Winged

Which zz? For females there's the original one and an extended one. Kah can answer that one, and while we're waiting the franken will continue as normal.

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
ZZ? marking
ZZ colour?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
ZZ? marking
ZZ silver blue
Second marking?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Extended zigzags XD Sorry, I got distracted.

Aralie

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
Extended ZZ marking
ZZ silver blue
Underbelly marking
Underbelly colour?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
Extended ZZ marking
ZZ silver blue
Underbelly marking
Black underbelly
Third marking?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
Extended ZZ marking
ZZ silver blue
Underbelly marking
Black underbelly
Wing barring marking
Wing barring colour?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Winged

Female
Dark blue body
Silver wings
Silver eyes
Ebony claws
Extended ZZ marking
ZZ silver blue
Underbelly marking
Black underbelly
Wing barring marking
Dark blue wing barring

That's her finished! Just need to go back onto my old laptop to finish colouring her and then cert later.
My dad still isn't letting me use his photoshop elements disc, but becuase he's being unfair and pig-headed, my mum's buying me one. So i will get photoshop, but it might not be for a little while. Till then i'll have to switch back and forth between my old and new laptops, while will be pretty annoying so i think i'll run a few long events with the premades i have and hope the new photoshop arrives soon.
Plus i need to buy a new mouse for this laptop, since my old mouse had partially broken so i'm not loading the stuff for it onto this laptop and instead using the touchpad till i buy a new mouse. But i'm not great at colouring with a touchpad so when the photoshop comes my colouring might not be very good (or i might not colour) till i get a new mouse. But i can still cert on here when i get photoshop and on my old laptop till then. Confusing, right?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Here she is! Off to random.org...

Random.org picks 7, the ZZ colour so SkySong wins! Again i think, lol. Name and owner please :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Lol, I believe luv got the first, but then gifted to me. I believe I'll name her Nightly Crescent.

Winged

That name definately suits her :) Anyone here for an auction? I think i'll put a couple more auctions up in a bit, but i have to go switch my old laptop on to get the premade files and cert the franken.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Two new auctions up, both ending in just over two days! Bids for auction 3 in green and bids for auction 4 in purple please. Any bids not in colour will be ignored, please don't edit your bids just repost if you forget the colour. The same person can bid on and win both auctions, but if you do win both you must gift one.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Bid updated :)

Pickups! Franken for SkySong and custom pickup for YLO.

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

They are gorgeous, thank you so much <3

Winged

You're welcome! Athony actually was really quick to colour, most of the markings worked the first time i drew them. Was just bout to PM the certed image to you but i guess you've seen it anyway xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

>.< .... Its gunna be hard picking between them If I win.

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Keilin Alyr

Spongequines

-Directory-  -Breeding/Growing Thread-  -Main Thread-  -Trading Thread-

Wildfilly94 posts in blue
JellyThunda posts in green
Victoria posts in purple

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I'm bored, so another quick game! Find me a photo of a mountain valley, taken in spring or summer :)
One photo each, lasts for three hours, untill 11:10 secundi time. No hotlinking and extra points if it's your own photo.

I'll pick two winners, who get these Gliders.

Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/diabolik808/Death%20Valley/DSC_0189.jpg

Sadly not my own picture >3< I happen to live in Florida, one of the flattest states around =P

I really love the second girl <3 so pretty!

Kahlira

Winged

Both great photos! Going to be hard to judge :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I have several Norway pictures that my family took when we went there a month ago. If this one doesn't qualify, I think I can find another one.

http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k531/FrostedSkySong/?action=view&current=IMG_1339.jpg

Winged

No, i'd say that qualifys. Actually more like the valleys i'm used to than the other two xD
I got the idea to make it ountain valleys cos that's what i was walking through most of last week and the mountains are one of the things i really love. So it's interesting to see what photos people choose.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Well, I have a lot of mountain pictures, but the mountains are overlooking fjords, not valleys, so it was kinda hard to find one that I considered a 'valley'.

Winged

They sound cool, i'd love to see those potos! We have some fjords here, but they're all on the west coast and not so common.
Owner of Gliders!