SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Untamed- Starting up

Started by Mutt, August 03, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Lol it was a wolverine. XD figures.

Luv007

Can I gift the choice to Wildfilly94 please??

Ryuukokoro

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wolverine!! XD Nice!!

Wildfilly94

Aww luv you don't have to, are you sure you really want to?

Mutt

You certainly can if you'd like to,

*offers you Fennec girl*

Luv007

Definately.  I hate to have swept it out from under you.  :)

Luv007

Really?  So I get to gift one AND keep one?  I'll have to remember that trick.  Thank you, Mutt!!

Can I name the fennec girl Achava, for friendship?

Wildfilly94

I'll take the girl then ^^ Shes got such a funny, but adorable face.

Name: Luna
Owner: Wildfilly94

Thank you so much luv. :)

Mutt

And pick-ups,

Wildfilly94
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/Wildfilly94/046.png

luv007
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/Luv007/047.png

I'm going to go back to coloring premades for a bit and then walk the dog but I'll probably be back later for another event or two.

Luv007

Wildfilly94

Luv007

Mutt

Alright quick question before I do some natural colored franken events in about half an hour,

For this dog colored girl:
EDIT: I should mention this girl is not number 5, the 5 was on the template for some reason and I have forgotten to remove it.

What was Canis decassatus? And why is the name no longer used to describe the animal?

Wildfilly94

At one time the cross fox was considered to be a separate species from the red fox, and was given the binomial name Canis decassatus (the fox genus Vulpes was then commonly included in the dog genus Canis).

Ryuukokoro

Canis decassatus was once a separate species, common name Cross Fox, but later it was decided to be the same species as the Red Fox, just a color variation.

Edit: Ooo wildfilly squeaked in before me! XD Good job!

Mutt

Wildfilly94 - correct, post a name for her.

Ryuu- I'm going to give you this boy because you got the answer right without copy and pasting it,

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Ohh, were we not supposed to do that? :/ Sorry.. I didn't know how to reword it right.

Name: Ceylan

Again,s orry bout that. :/

Mutt

No it's fine, there was no rule saying you couldn't copy and paste it, I just prefer it when people type it out instead.

EDIT: and she's certed you you:
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/Wildfilly94/048.png

Wildfilly94

Ohh, okay, well I'll be sure to do that next time.
And thank you! <3

Mutt

Going to do a franken now hoping for more people to enter the raffle so I can include Wolverines in franken.

Because all The Untamed adoptables are 'semi-natural' colors like green and blue ect will only be accepted for eye color, not for coat colors. This franken will be for Wolves, Foxes and Fennec Foxes only, as the second Wolverine has yet to be won. So colors/markings given must be colors or markings that can occur in the canine family for canines, once Wolverines are in franken theirs will have to be colors/markings that might occur in mustelids, so there will be no rainbow, heart patterned animals XD

Alright so for now everyone is allowed to answer once for the franken, I might allow a second answer later if not enough people show up.

Okay so,
What species will this franken be? (Wolf, Fox, or Fennec Fox?)

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Mutt

Goodnight SkySong XD

Okay so is the wolf a male or a female?

EvanescentHowling

Mutt

And what is the base color of her coat?

Kahlira

Mutt

And does she have any markings?

Ryuukokoro

Yes! Harlequin! (If I'm supposed to just say yes, ignore the marking suggestion XD;; )

Ryuukokoro

Oh and thank you for the fennec boy! :D Yay, my first fennec! I'd like to name him Marlo please

Winged

I just saw this thread, but they look like a great adoptable!
Owner of Gliders!

Mutt

Ryuu- yep you were supposed to tell me what marking :)
Edit:  pickup for Marlo
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/Ryuukokoro/049.png

Okay so there's no need for a second marking so I'll start the franken and edit it in when it's done. Then might start another immediately after.

Thanks Winged dreams :)

Edit: Here's the Franken

and random.org says Kahlira wins this girl, please post a name for her :)

EDIT: Okami is going to do a franken :)

Okami

And another franken now~

Same information that Mutt posted reguarding her franken applies here. If you didn't read it (though I'm sure most people have) then here is the quote.

Quote from: Mutt on August 04, 2011, 09:13:32 PM
Because all The Untamed adoptables are 'semi-natural' colors like green and blue ect will only be accepted for eye color, not for coat colors. This franken will be for Wolves, Foxes and Fennec Foxes only, as the second Wolverine has yet to be won. So colors/markings given must be colors or markings that can occur in the canine family for canines, once Wolverines are in franken theirs will have to be colors/markings that might occur in mustelids, so there will be no rainbow, heart patterned animals XD

Now to the franken. Also, same applies as with Mutt's post, where she said you answer once for this franken unless I post stating otherwise. :)

1. Will this franken be a wolf, fox, or a fennec fox?

Winged

Can't see the previous franken since I'm on my phone, so can't wait to see that when I get home later! And for the new franken...
Fox
Owner of Gliders!

Okami

2. Is this fox a male or a female?

Luv007

Kahlira

=O

Oh wow! What a pretty one!

*dies*

Umm..

Name: Ailen
Owner: Kahlira

Ailen is a variant spelling of Native American Mapuche Aylen, meaning "clear" or "happiness."

Okami

3. What is her base coat colour?

Current information:
Fox
Female

Mutt

RAINBOW!!!! Just kidding Okami I'm just here to post the franken pickup before I go to bed XD

Certed your girl Kahlira,
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/TheUntamed/Owners/Kahlira/050.png

Ryuukokoro

Let's make her mahogany brown!

Okami

4. Any markings?

Current information:
Fox
Female
Base colour - Mahogany brown

Scullisto

Tips (like a red fox...ears, feet, nose tail)

Okami

5. Are there any more markings?

Current information:
Fox
Female
Base colour - Mahogany brown
Marking one - Ear, paws, nose and tail tips

Wildfilly94

Two white frontsocks, and some bit of white onthe face somewhere. :)

Mutt

Calling for more entries to the suggest a species raffle so we can give away the second Wolverine I'll be closing it within the next few hours so we can start giving away a few more of them.

Okami is sleeping in but I'll give her a nudge that its time to color the second franken once she's on the computer.

Wildfilly94

Usrname:Wildfilly94
Species: Mustang, lynx, weasel/ferret, any type of big cat.

SkySong

Username: SkySong
Species: Black Bears, Raccoons, Bob Cats, Lynxes
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Usename: Kahlira
Species: Whales, Dolphins, Parrots, boars.

Wildfilly94

Okami

And the winner is...

Ryuukokoro! Congratulations, you have won this girl:

-By the way, she's not ID 4. It was on the cert and I will fix it when I cert her xD;

Please give me a name and owner :)

Okami

Also, does anyone have some event suggestions? I'm going to be hosting some giveaways, but cannot think of events!

And as a reward for giving me ideas, one person will be selected via random.org and will win this pretty girl: